"Kenny Loggins on Ice"

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2006 01:37 pm
I visited New York in 2005 and while I was there, I was lucky enough to catch "Kenny Loggins On Ice" on TV in the hotel room.

This has got to be the most hilarious and cringeworthy thing I have ever seen. My uncle and I were strangely transfixed to the show (which seemed to go on for hours) and laughed our asses off at the denim-clad skaters fist-clenching interpretations of classics such as "Danger Zone" and "Footloose".

Pure comedy. Has anyone else had the pleasure? I haven't been able to find any clips on t'internet and I would actually be willing to pay money for a copy of it on DVD!

x
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 987 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2006 01:42 pm
KL On Ice photos: www.theskatingtimes.com
KL On Ice videos: www.sale-pelletier.com
Visit www.scratchspin.com for a collection of great photos from Kenny Loggins On Ice!

http://www.kennyloggins.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=section&id=7&Itemid=49
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2006 02:02 pm
Thanks Phoenix. Still can't manage to play the video clips for some reason.

x
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2006 02:18 pm
Dorothy Parker- I couldn't either. I looked it up, and I found something that explained it, but I can't remember where I found it! Embarrassed

Anyhow, the long and short of it is that you need to download some codecs in order to play AVI. Don't ask me what a codec is, I dunno. Anyhow, hopefully one of the techies in the crowd will come to your rescue!
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2006 02:20 pm
Take a look at this:
http://www.computing.net/windowsxp/wwwboard/forum/141716.html
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2006 02:21 pm
Take a look at this:
http://www.computing.net/windowsxp/wwwboard/forum/141716.html

Hey, now I know what a codec is!

Quote:
codec (electronics) A device that converts analog signals to digital form for transmission and converts signals traveling in the opposite direction from digital to analog form. Derived from coder-decoder
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2006 02:43 pm
Oh God, I'm so shite at anything technical. I'm scared just looking at those links! (note to self - next boyf must be a comouter geek) :wink:

xxx
0 Replies