I'm going to see Dane Cook at Madison Square Garden tonight!

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2006 09:57 am
George Burns, Bob Hope, and Andrew "Dice" Clay. These are the only comedians EVER to headline at Madison Square Garden. Until now, that is. Dane Cook, the hottest comedian out there right now, is playing two shows tonight, both sold out. And I have GREAT seats to the second show! And I even have a date! Yes!

Got approximately two minutes to kill? Check him out!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,219 • Replies: 6
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2006 10:10 am
wasn't he in a movie with Britney or one of those blonde girls?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2006 10:13 am
Yep. He is in a movie right now called "Employee of the month" with Jessica Simpson. He's at the height of his comedic powers right now, and I'm going to be there to catch it. This is going to be AWESOME.
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2006 12:17 pm
Wow, kicky - how'd you score the tickets?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2006 02:23 pm
Just lucky I guess. The early show sold out real fast, so he added this later show, and somehow I found out about it at just the right time. Plus, the seats I have are great. First row of the regular seats. He will be in the round, in the middle of the arena, and there are seats on the floor around him, but I and my lovely date will be right up close.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2006 02:27 pm
ooooooohhhhh..... kicky has a date!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 13 Nov, 2006 01:40 am
Holy ****, what a great night. Dane Cook is my new superhero of comedy. Oh my god, I loved it. One of the amazing things is that he just did the taping of the material for "Vicious Circle" less than two months ago (It may be longer, I'm not totally certain, but if so, not much longer), which is the tour he's still on now. I saw that show on HBO, and I was worried that this show would be all the same bits, but it was about 90% all brand new ****. And the **** was FUNNY! Wow. Most comedians don't have that much new killer material lined up and ready to go that quickly. He is unbelievable.

Go see Dane Cook. It is impossible not to like this guy.

And my date, she loved it. We are going out again later this week. Holy ****, Dane Cook may have just punched my ticket to Nookytown! At a hundred bucks a ticket, it's the least the f*cker could do.

Okay, gotta sleep now. Later, kiddies...
0 Replies