Izzy from Grey's Anatomy!

Miller

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 09:29 pm
Tonight Izzy was presented with a check for $8,700,000 by the father of Izzy's deceased boyfriend.

Does anyone know why?
Question
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 5,264 • Replies: 27
No top replies

eoe

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 09:40 pm
Don't know about that Miller but...
did anyone hear about the altercation on the set recently (today?) between Patrick Dempsey and Isiah Washington?
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 09:46 pm
It was in the newspaper ( USAToday), Isiah grapped McDreamy by the throat, apparently because he thought the cast wasn't showing up on time for their performances.

Looks like the Vet is going away, for awhile at least.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 09:59 pm
But then, in IMdb, Isiah is quoted as saying that there was no physical contact between them. That they just got up into each other's face.
Go figure. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 10:05 pm
Looks like Public Relations has gotten into the act.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 10:24 pm
"Grey's" Dempsey, Washington Get Physical
Wednesday October 11 10:26 PM ET

By Natalie Finn

Come Emmys season, does a series win extra points if its characters engage in some off-camera drama of their own?

Grey's Anatomy docs Isaiah Washington and Patrick Dempsey--who's no stranger to the on-camera tussle--reportedly threw down Monday, resulting in a temporary halt in production while the two hunky attending physicians cooled off in separate corners.

A source told E! Online TV columnist Kristin Veitch that tensions mounted while the men-masquerading-as-boys were off on location last week shooting a camping sequence. By the time the crew returned to Los Angeles, something was apparently bothering the actors enough to cause a skirmish on the set.

It seems that Washington was prepared to shoot a particular scene Monday and was peeved that his fellow cast mates weren't ready to go. He ended up making a nasty remark to T.R. Knight and Dempsey stepped in on Knight's behalf.

According to the New York Daily News, Washington then grabbed Dempsey by his McDreamy throat and shoved him. Washington told People Wednesday that no punches were thrown.

Not confirming that two of the stars from its biggest hit were engaged in an altercation that turned physical--but not denying it either--ABC has remained mum on the subject.

But all is well now, on the surface at least, back at Seattle Grace. E! Online's source said that Washington and Dempsey both met with the big cheese, executive producer Shonda Rhimes, and proceeded to metaphorically hug it out.

"There was an argument on set," a rep for Dempsey said. "In any close-knit family, sometimes people argue. But everybody made up and went back to work."

Washington's publicist echoed the sentiment, saying in a statement to E! News: "Differences are inevitable. They were aired, resolved, and everyone has moved on."

With their bizarrely good looks intact, luckily.

And as for those outdoorsy scenes that the gentlemen were filming last week, Dempsey told E! Online Sunday (the day before the "incident") that it was good being away with the guys and nice to not have to shave for awhile.

"We have a good time together," the actor, whose wife is expecting the couple's second child, said. "We bonded a little bit, in a good way."

yahoo.com
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2006 10:01 pm
That's sweet. Smile
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sat 14 Oct, 2006 12:35 am
There's also a short report of the incident in People magazine.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Tue 17 Oct, 2006 05:06 pm
Re: Izzy from Grey's Anatomy!
Miller wrote:
Tonight Izzy was presented with a check for $8,700,000 by the father of Izzy's deceased boyfriend.

Does anyone know why?
Question

Her boyfriend/fiance must have changed his will leaving a great deal (if not all) of his wealth to the love of his life. His father, of course, thought the beautiful blonde doctor was a gold digger--latching onto a wealthy man with one foot in the grave and quitting her job as a surgical intern as soon as her man kicked the bucket.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Thu 19 Oct, 2006 12:05 pm
Looks like Izzy will be returning to work tonight. Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

Only time will tell. Laughing
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Fri 20 Oct, 2006 03:26 am
The show's dragging!
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Fri 20 Oct, 2006 09:53 am
Check THIS out! Things got a whole lot nastier than originally reported.

'Grey's Anatomy' Star Confirms He's Gay

Grey's Anatomy star T.R. Knight has confirmed he is gay. The actor, who plays unassuming Dr. George O'Malley on the hit series, decided to go public after rumors began surfacing about his sexuality. Knight confirms to American publication People, "I guess there have been a few questions about my sexuality, and I'd like to quiet any unnecessary rumours that may be out there. While I prefer to keep my personal life private, I hope the fact that I'm gay isn't the most interesting part of me." Media reports have suggested that Knight was forced out of the closet after details of a fight between co-stars Isaiah Washington and Patrick Dempsey became public. According to the National Enquirer, the two got into a fight while Filming the show last week and Washington allegedly yelled to Dempsey, "I'm not your little faggot like (name deleted)." The publication said they withheld printing the actual name of the co-star Washington mentioned "because of the extreme nature of the slur."
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Fri 20 Oct, 2006 10:29 am
Now, that's a good one!

Wonder what effect that'll have on the show, where O' Malley is in a relationship with the Latino orthopedis. Incidentally she weighs a good 40 pounds more than O'Malley!

Laughing

What do you bet, the show goes in that direction, with O'Malley
being "outed"? But then, he'll have to have a boyfriend.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Fri 20 Oct, 2006 10:41 am
Walsh denies reports of Grey's Anatomy unrest

19/10/2006 - 10:07:12 Grey's Anatomy star Kate Walsh insists everything is fine on the set of the hit TV show one week after co-stars Patrick Dempsey (pictured) and Isaiah Washington got into a fight.

Grey's Anatomy star Kate Walsh insists everything is fine on the set of the hit TV show one week after co-stars Patrick Dempsey and Isaiah Washington got into a fight.

The pair nearly came to blows on October 10 during a spat over shooting issues on the series.

Walsh, who plays Dr Addison Montgomery-Shepherd on the show, claims its back to business as usual on the set.

She explains: "We're all good. They had a squabble. I actually wasn't there that day.

"I can tell you that we were shooting in Seattle just a week ago. All I know is I was there for one scene and there was no one there.

"And then the guys were there, both Isaiah and Patrick, doing their stuff, and there were literally throngs of women, like 300 women and everybody was going crazy. It's all good."

Walsh is grateful that she wasn't involved in the scuffle adding jokingly: "I have big peasant hands. Who knows what I'm capable of."

Get your FREE Ringtones, Java Games & Colour Logos from IOL 's NEW My Mobile site

Entertainment News | Messageboards | Print Version | Email to friend | Previous Page

Ireland OnLine
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Fri 20 Oct, 2006 12:42 pm
You know, they really should just go with his character being gay. Why not? That ground was broken quite awhile back. Of course, the actor's concerned is being typecast, more than likely but, he's out now. There's no jumping back in the closet.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Fri 20 Oct, 2006 12:45 pm
Miller wrote:
What do you bet, the show goes in that direction, with O'Malley being "outed"? But then, he'll have to have a boyfriend.

He's pretty cute. Don't think he'll have a problem finding one...
Where's Jack from Will & Grace?
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Fri 20 Oct, 2006 02:16 pm
I think they'll run with the gay issue. Why not? Also, they'll increase the viewership!

Laughing
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Fri 20 Oct, 2006 04:05 pm
You ain't kiddin.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2006 07:51 am
This week may indicate the direction, if a new one is coming, the show will now be taking relative to Dr. George O'Malley. Laughing
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2006 01:08 pm
Two hours on tonight! One old, and one new...
0 Replies