Millsberry, Millsberry, Millsberry

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 03:17 am
Please I have a account on millberry. Help! Give me game tips and money tips. Please, dosn't anybody have a account on millsberry. 2 Cents Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Surprised Surprised Surprised
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 36,136 • Replies: 45
No top replies

Gaara

Reply Sat 21 Oct, 2006 09:59 pm
Hey im jake and i have a millsberry. There r no cheats for millsberry. Crying or Very sad But u can have a yard sale type in the ceral box codes.

Or u can get a Millsjob.
Or rob the millsbank.
LozzyOsbourne

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2006 01:05 am
Gaara wrote:
Hey im jake and i have a millsberry. There r no cheats for millsberry. Crying or Very sad But u can have a yard sale type in the ceral box codes.

Or u can get a Millsjob.
Or rob the millsbank.

How do you rob the millsbank? lol Very Happy
0 Replies

Olivia348

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2006 01:01 pm
Quote:
Hey im jake and i have a millsberry. There r no cheats for millsberry. But u can have a yard sale type in the ceral box codes.

Or u can get a Millsjob.
Or rob the millsbank.
Yea, how do you? Or were you being sarcastic?
Gaara

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2006 02:35 pm
Im jokin but when its open buy a gun and rob it i almost did it. the leprcaun robs it if u saw!! Its no fair i threw an apple at him when i saw him in the street! Smile Evil or Very Mad Poor stupid bunny
0 Replies

appletree

Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2006 07:16 pm
yea i heard that there aren't any cheats on money but you can like have a yardsale mabob..
i got this tip from another website. go to a yardsale and buy something cool that's cheap and then put on a yardsale but make it more expensive
0 Replies

Chippy

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 04:08 pm
thats a great way to make money apple the rare items get more ppls attentions too
0 Replies

pigletslittlepiglet

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 10:31 am
err how exactly r u supposed 2 get job>????
0 Replies

tylerdyl

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 05:16 pm
there is one cheat i know of...

play suduko on medium and then at the end, right before the board goes grey and it says you've completed it, click the hint button, then the board will go grey, click the hint button again and you should get i think around 1600 point and 1000 millsbucks. some people who do it also say you can get trophies, but i donno if thats true because i already had a trophie for the game when i found this hint, and your score doesn't show up in the top scores board. but you do still get 1000 millsbuck instead of 550, and that will add up fast Very Happy
0 Replies

bgyo101

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2007 09:21 am
money cheat
first you have your real account then you create another account make as much money as you can then log into your real account and buy the cheapest thing possible which is a worm (1 millsbuck but it doesnt matter if you buy the cheapest thing) then you sell it in a yard sale for the amount of money you made with your other account then you log into your other account and go to your real account's yard sale and buy what you sold and that money will go to your real account
BBIsMe4

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2007 10:04 am
LozzyOsbourne wrote:
Gaara wrote:

Or u can get a Millsjob.
Or rob the millsbank.

How do you rob the millsbank? lol Very Happy

How do you get a Millsjob?
0 Replies

soccer

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2007 06:44 pm
how?
please tell me how do you get a millsjob or rob the bank?
0 Replies

JEWEL58

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2007 10:45 am
millsberry
Very Happy if anyone needs user names and passwords and secret acounts email
me [email protected] and i will gie you some
0 Replies

JEWEL58

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2007 11:21 am
Smile hey everyone email [email protected] and i can give u secret usernames and passwords for milsberry
0 Replies

LadyDarcy

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2007 01:11 pm
Re: how?
soccer wrote:
please tell me how do you get a millsjob or rob the bank?

you can't. the person was being sarcastic. the only way to get money is from yard sales or playing games. if you put money in the bank, you can collect your interest once daily
0 Replies

isabel01perez

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2007 05:42 pm
As you can send money to another account millsberry
As you can send money to another account millsberry
0 Replies

imdaman

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 06:53 pm
Does anyone have a alien pet? I'll pay 10000 for it.. PLEASSSSEEE
0 Replies

desikuri95

Reply Tue 4 Dec, 2007 12:43 pm
umm...what is a cereal box code???---and my millsberry usrname iz teacup_95 check me out!!!
0 Replies

LadyDarcy

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 07:58 am
desikuri95 wrote:
umm...what is a cereal box code???---and my millsberry usrname iz teacup_95 check me out!!!

i've never heard of a cereal box code. maybe they had it a long while ago, but i'm pretty sure they dont have it now. correct me if i'm wrong Very Happy
Bella Dea

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 08:01 am
Oh my god...it's back....with a vengeance.