Sorry I am writing here.
I am from Sweden.
how can delete a post?
Why can't I delete my post?
0 Replies

sandracollin1985

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2013 01:07 am
@lostnsearching,
Well, not everyone is born to venture in writing but one thing is sure for you to really like writing then you are inspired of someone or something. I also started writing last year when I discover that I love to travel and like to share it with people. I'm not a perfect writer and still needs to learn things.
0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Fri 20 Dec, 2013 08:38 am
@lostnsearching,
I find this touching.

I feel writing has a lot to do with understanding. Let me take you back. I was in the fourth grade. Ever heard of UIL Ready Writing? I felt a passion for writing then but for some reason felt I was revealing myself by writing. I being in the fourth grade immediately felt afraid and made myself want to dislike writing altogether. Disliked it majority part of my life.

You can understand so much about an individual by the words they mention. A book for example. You're reading a story book. Yes, interesting story. But take into consideration of reading it from a different view point. You can learn something about the author this way.

I hope I'm making sense to someone.
0 Replies

robertdedrickson

Reply Thu 9 Jan, 2014 01:55 pm
@lostnsearching,
My writing rose from a love to write, and a need for money. I have been earning a living writing online for awhile now, and I love the freedom it provides me. I cannot say I am wealthy from it by any means, but maybe one day I will be able to retire from my writing. I love the art of the written word, and I sometimes hate being around other people. Writing seemed like a natural fit for me. My only complaint about it all is that I don't get much time for my own personal writing. I also don't have much of a desire to write beyond enough to earn a living. Some day this will have to change so I can create something that sells for millions.
0 Replies

AlinaAustin

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2014 01:50 am
@lostnsearching,
For me reading took to an interest of writing.
0 Replies

bigbeauty

Reply Tue 21 Jan, 2014 05:25 pm
@Seed,
I've been writing pretty much since I have been able to read. Reading was one of my favorite activities as a kid and I LOVED to escape into a good story. It used to tick my mother off when she bought me new books that I finished within a few hours - LOL.

My love of reading naturally segued into writing. As much as I love reading a good story, I enjoy crafting my own. As an adult, I delved more into writing nonfiction because it paid the bills. BUT... The Kindle revolution has allowed me to do what I love best - write fiction.
0 Replies

Katherineroland

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2014 06:01 pm
@lostnsearching,
Something what inspired me is "writing". Since school day, I have been good at it. So I thought why not make it a profession. When I write I involve myself into it so deeply that you can find all sorts of emotions. In-fact writing is not only my hobby, but also my passion and profession.
0 Replies

difrenz111

Reply Sat 11 Oct, 2014 04:34 pm
When I read good books especially fiction book, I do like the writing style. The number one style that moved me is that of Denise Robinson in his book 'Give Me Back My Heart'. I really like the book. Since I read it I have started laying my hands on writing.
0 Replies

Harty

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2014 04:43 am
my inspiration when writing is music. when i need to focus on some new story line, i'll try to tune on some melody (according to the feeling of my writing) and relate it to the stream of the story.
mngunim

Reply Thu 6 Nov, 2014 11:26 am
@Harty,
Was raised to be kind to others, when I grew up and started working, they called it professionalism.. Whatever the case there were always things I wished I could say but couldn't due to these restrictions.. In writing, it was me and the pad, no one to judge, no spoiling my good image, no hearts to break and certainly no limits.. That, is liberating
0 Replies

Banana Breath

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2014 12:37 pm
@lostnsearching,
Quote:
so, what has inspired you into writing?

I began writing as a way to clarify my own thoughts. Sometimes you have a fleeting idea and it seems like a good idea but if you write it down and look at it the next morning, you say WTF was I thinking? Extrapolate that to your whole life and you'll see the need to write more than an occasional sentence or two.
0 Replies