I need Help With My homework of geography of maps.

contrex

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 03:56 am
Did you even look at the map that Francis linked for you? You deserve to flunk geography because you clearly weren't listening in class. Maybe it's "cool" at your school to pay no attention in class, and not think about your school work, but don't expect us on here to save your ass the day before the deadline because you couldn't be bothered before.
0 Replies

chris2a

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2006 10:54 am
Re: I need Help With My homework of geography of maps.
Lizz11 wrote:
Hi i need help Can you Answer this "If A state is outside of the contiguous United States, What does this mean?

Absolutely nothing if your question has no thematic reference.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2006 12:42 pm
And no thank you? Or did I miss it?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2006 12:45 pm
littlek wrote:
And no thank you? Or did I miss it?

No thank you and only two pleases. One please doesn't count because it was shouted. How incredibly rude. By 6th grade you should not only know how to read a map, you should know how to be civil. Like she'll learn anything anyway.
0 Replies

corrubes

Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2006 02:48 pm
outside the continental US, meaning Alaska and Hawaii are the states outside the contiguous US
0 Replies

martion man

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 12:03 am
Re: I need help with my geography homework.
Lizz11 wrote:
i don't have a map And i am in 6th grade can you help me its my last Question And my homework is due tommorow.

what is the capital of the country throough which the 40 degrees N line of latitude & 20 degrees E line of longitude pass?
Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes Sad

Albania, Tirana
0 Replies

ponywony1

Reply Thu 13 May, 2010 04:15 pm
@Lizz11,
the word contiguous means touching or connected. therefore the 48 states that are joined together are considered contiguous united states leaving hawaii and alaska stand-alone states.
0 Replies