What do these bumper stickers mean??

cathy227

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2010 05:21 am
In the US, they are vacation destinations. Every tourist trap sells them.
0 Replies

tomwiller

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2010 02:00 am
@Swimpy,
Do you have some image link of what you are talking about?
saab

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2010 03:10 am
@tomwiller,
http://www.henked.de/laender/autok.htm

This is what is talked about. Every European country has a bumper sticker to show what country the car is registrated.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2010 04:16 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Additionally, this game was entertaining to small kids from one year to the next, because states used to issue new license plates each year, rather than stickers which went on the plates, and the color patterns of the plates would change.
I would entertain myself by getting car sick wherever we went.

My dad would smoke and keep the windows rolled up so the inside atmosphere of the car was a really vile nasty cigarette smoke smell. That , coupled with my moms shitty perfume and the cars movement (It was always a goddam Oldsmobile 98 which had a ride like a waterbed) . Id be pukin my guts up after less than an hour.

Thought you should know that.

In beach communities, they offer these stickers. I find anykind of sticker or tag on a car to be defacing. SOme clowns stick these things all over their rear windows so they can barely see behind them.

I always wanted to make one that had the international abbreviation for ASSHOLE.
0 Replies

nandoemilio

Reply Wed 14 May, 2014 11:54 pm
@EmilyGreen,
It means "Nuevo León"
Nuevo León is a border state in Mexico!
We'll, the "NL" I know c:
I know because I have one cx
City of Monterrey, Nuevo León!
0 Replies

Frannie143

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2016 12:02 pm