The remake of Carrie song

jake88

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2003 11:29 pm
I recently caught the remake of Carrie and I thought it looked pretty good. There was a song a the prom when they were slow dancing...but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Does anyone know what the name of the song is? Thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,829 • Replies: 15
No top replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2003 06:16 am
jake88- Welcome to A2K- Very Happy

Sorry, but I had not seen the remake!
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2003 03:52 pm
I saw it against my will but didn't catch the song and can't find anything about the soundtrack online yet.
0 Replies

jake88

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2003 06:00 pm
Thanks everyone for the welcome. Too bad that there was no sound track released Sad Crying or Very sad . I really liked that song. Thank anyway Laughing everyone.
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2003 06:00 pm
jake88 - do you happen to recall any of the lyrics?
0 Replies

DADAProf

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 11:16 pm
Carrie song
This is the one: http://www.geocities.com/Wellesley/Atrium/1824/indslyclslm.html
0 Replies

DADAProf

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 11:31 pm
another link to that song
http://violetlyrics.new21.net/INeverDreamedSomeoneLikeYouCouldLoveSomeoneLikeMe.html
0 Replies

Marquack

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2003 11:10 am
Carrie Remake Song
I know that song. I have an an edited version. It is called "The Time Is Now" and it is impossible to find. Anywhere. (I know the artis as well if you still need her name)
0 Replies

FrankVA

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2003 04:10 pm
Re: The remake of Carrie song
jake88 wrote:
I recently caught the remake of Carrie and I thought it looked pretty good. There was a song a the prom when they were slow dancing...but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Does anyone know what the name of the song is? Thanks

Hi, I also thinks it is really good song. I did not find any information in the internet and therefore I contacted the music producer, responsible for Carrie, Laura Karpman. Surprisingly, she mailed back, that was great. Unfortunately she had not produced that song and also has no information on that song within her records. Well, it does not help a lot but we know that the music producer of CARRIE can not help. Somebody must know something about that song. Let me please know when you find out more useful info. I will do the same. Regards, Frank
0 Replies

Access Denied

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2003 05:10 pm
"The Time Is Now" from "Carrie"
Hello everyone!

I am one of the writer/producers of the song you are looking for. It's called "The Time Is Now" and is performed by the wonderful Kirsten Kaufmann. I have limited copies of a promo-only "Carrie" soundtrack (it contains the song by Kirsten as well as music by Hypnogaja and Sky Tyler). I would be happy to send it out for free (while supplies last of course). If you are interested, please e-mail me at [email protected].

Thanks for your interest in our music!

Later,
Mark
Access Denied Music
0 Replies

Jeeve

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2003 05:43 pm
We should all call the company and try to get them to release an official soundtrack.
0 Replies

Malifasant24

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2004 09:24 pm
Hi everyone,

I'm new here, but found this post while I did a search. I'd really like this song. I already e-mailed Mark, but got no response. If someone can help me into getting this song, please e-mail me at, "[email protected]" Thank you!!!!!!!

Erica
0 Replies

carrie

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 06:47 am
By the way...no pigs blood in my house...
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 06:56 am
Glad you qualified that
0 Replies

LIVECORPSE

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2004 12:35 am
Re: The remake of Carrie song
It is sung by Kirsten Kaufmann its called The Time is Now. IT IS ONLY AVALABLE ON THE NBC CARRIE SOUNDTRACK. Dont bother trying to find it because Kirsten Kaufmann is a friend of the producers and she was asked to sing it only for the awesome Carrie Remake.

Edit (Moderator): Link and solicitation removed.
0 Replies

Owepar

Reply Sun 30 Jan, 2005 04:34 am
Re: The Remake of Carrie song
Although I'm late here, the song that you were all looking for IS called "The Time Is Now" by Kirsten Kaufmann. You can listen to it in its entirety (along with the other songs on the soundtrack) at this address: http://www.geocities.com/carriewhite69/2002OST.html
0 Replies