Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2006 06:56 pm
You know those monster drinks, i just decided to make a little thread to salute and discuss.

Monsters actually hav on the a label saying "Consume Responsibly- Limit 3 cans per day, not recomended for children, Pregnant women or ppl sensative to caffine. I heard if you drink 70 a week you die from heart falure, i doubt this i say you could die from watered down blood in about 4. Im usally frequenting 3 a day myself.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,376 • Replies: 2
No top replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2006 07:01 pm
too much caffeine can cause heart issues.

but
hey

what IS this monster stuff anywho?
Does it taste good? Or does it taste like that crappy Jolt stuff that used to be on the counters years ago?
0 Replies

EpiNirvana

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2006 07:04 pm
It takes a little adjustment but i have to say it is by far the best one out there, a clean taste. If you mix it with redbull is taste pretty good too.

I know some1 (after watching a futurama episode) drank 100 cups of coffie in 3 days, he ended up living but he had major heart issues and passed a ton of kidneys stones. He won $85.

But anywho i say the monsters would water dilude you blood making less plasma, this happen to a collage student in a water chuging accident.
0 Replies