RainSoft Water Treatment

Okib

Reply Fri 18 Aug, 2006 09:02 am
I too had a problem with getting service from a local RainSoft dealer so I called RainSoft headquarters at 1-800-RAINSOFT. They were very helpful and helped me work out the problem I was having with the dealer. I can say that I am a very happy Rainsoft customer now. Just a suggestion if you are having a problem with one of thier independent dealers call the companies headquarters they will help you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 806 • Replies: 5
No top replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 18 Aug, 2006 10:10 am
Great advise! Call 1-800-860-7638 -- Call early and call often :wink:

You can also reach RainSoft Customer Service ONLINE

A special note to all owners of RainSoft® water treatment equipment with brass control valves.
The Brass valve and its control parts are obsolete. Q valves included.
Your RainSoft® Lifetime Warranty no longer applies to these Brass valves.

Good luck ~
0 Replies

angie06

Reply Sat 19 Aug, 2006 07:58 am
H2O Man......my system was installed in 1979. Can I assume I have the brass valves you are referring to. To my knowledge, nothing has been changed over the years.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 19 Aug, 2006 08:35 am
angie06 wrote:
H2O Man......my system was installed in 1979. Can I assume I have the brass valves you are referring to. To my knowledge, nothing has been changed over the years.

Yes Angie,

however the older ones were better and less problematic than post '88 production.
0 Replies

angie06

Reply Sat 19 Aug, 2006 06:54 pm
Thanks for the quick reply H2O Man. Is there anything I should do about the valves or just sit tight until I have problems. Thanks for your help. Razz
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 19 Aug, 2006 09:17 pm
angie06 wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply H2O Man. Is there anything I should do about the valves or just sit tight until I have problems. Thanks for your help. Razz

Just sit tight Cool
0 Replies