I'll bash anyone who sticks their hand down a kids trousers
0 Replies

BDV

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2006 06:22 pm
Set look at page 2 3rd post
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2006 06:27 pm
Ah, but you particularly enjoy bashing the Catholics--the evidence is all over the site.
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2006 06:27 pm
BDV, I don't come to same conclusion based on that article, not even that 1/10 in that particular diocese were definately guilty (in fact, I think just one individual was proven guilty)
0 Replies

BDV

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2006 06:45 pm
Set, you draw your own conclusions, I pointed out your biases, as an american who supported terrorism in a foreign soil because of your misguided belief in freedom then you should know better..... You think every catholic in Ireland supports the IRA!! yet only a fringe minority ever did, your voice stinks of financial support which me and my fellow people suffered because off and then you expect me to jump with joy at your ultimate unchanging and misguded idealism. Wake up fool, reality is greater than the fiction you have created in your head, Ireland and Northern Ireland are better countries than anything you ever lived in and the fact you your family ran away stinks of cowardice and misguided loyalty.

You want a loyalist point of view then I know many a person that will give it, and believe me they will not be as diplomatic as i have been.

Setanta wrote:
Ah, but you particularly enjoy bashing the Catholics--the evidence is all over the site.
0 Replies

BDV

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2006 06:48 pm
I Salute your blind support for the vatican.

Eorl wrote:
BDV, I don't come to same conclusion based on that article, not even that 1/10 in that particular diocese were definately guilty (in fact, I think just one individual was proven guilty)
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2006 06:52 pm
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thank you BDV. That's the best laugh I've had in quite a while !!!

Oh ...please....

I can't stop......

...hurts......
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2006 06:55 pm
BDV wrote:
Set, you draw your own conclusions, I pointed out your biases, as an american who supported terrorism in a foreign soil because of your misguided belief in freedom then you should know better . . .

This is a lie, and you are a liar. I have never supported terrorism "in a foreign soil" and you have no basis for making such a claim.
0 Replies

BDV

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2006 06:57 pm
I am glad that you can laugh at the suffering of children, probably means nothing to you but self-gratification that maybe your religion only "Accidentally" molested, covered up, and hid the facts about touching and molesting children. Must be a great laugh....

Eorl wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh ...please....

I can't stop......

...hurts......
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2006 06:58 pm
BDV wrote:
I'll bash anyone who sticks their hand down a kids trousers

I think the point here is the seem to be prepared to bash anyone who is accused of sticking their hand down a kids trousers - and to me, that makes you a danger to society.
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2006 07:01 pm
BDV wrote:
I am glad that you can laugh at the suffering of children, probably means nothing to you but self-gratification that maybe your religion only "Accidentally" molested, covered up, and hid the facts about touching and molesting children. Must be a great laugh....

Eorl wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh ...please....

I can't stop......

...hurts......

Before you take this reasoning any further, you might wanna check some of my posts elsewhere in S&R. (You just might stumble upon the reason for my mirth.)
0 Replies

BDV

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2006 07:05 pm
Setanta wrote:
BDV wrote:
Set, you draw your own conclusions, I pointed out your biases, as an american who supported terrorism in a foreign soil because of your misguided belief in freedom then you should know better . . .

This is a lie, and you are a liar. I have never supported terrorism "in a foreign soil" and you have no basis for making such a claim.

Look at your other posts. they tell another story

Quote:
I been to Ireland . . . they all talk funny . . . my mother's people are Antrims . . . we used ta own most of the good real estate there . . . then all them Prods moved in, so we left as the neighborhood was goin' ta hell . . .

Quote:
Naw . . . too many Prods . . . they all sound like Ian Paisley . . . i can "do" Paisley well enough to send shivers down the spine of any good Paddy . . .

Try posting your above comments about Iraq, Iran, or even a minority religion in your own country and see what the reply is..... I bet its not "Oh he is a nice guy who likes us".
0 Replies

BDV

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2006 07:11 pm
The reason I posted an article from derry is because I live there and I have heard more horror stories than what was ever reported, many people here fear the church and what they and their followers can do to them and their families, the 1/10 was me being nice....

I am not an avocate of banning the church, just one who wants all these evil acts to stop.. and thats why its not a laughing matter, the attitude of the vatican and their followers must change, and is changing.

Eorl wrote:
BDV wrote:

Eorl wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh ...please....

I can't stop......

...hurts......

Before you take this reasoning any further, you might wanna check some of my posts elsewhere in S&R. (You just might stumble upon the reason for my mirth.)
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2006 07:39 pm
BDV,

I take it from your lack of direct response you've realised I'm a hard-core atheist who would gladly expunge all religion from the face of the planet.....and not a Catholic blindly defending my church.

I would have loved one of the Catholics around here to have seen that. (I doubt they would have been as amused as I was.)

I don't support child abuse either, but I support accusing innocent people of terrible crimes even less. Your claims are overblown and irresponsible regardless of how much actual truth lies at the heart of the matter.
0 Replies

BDV

Reply Fri 1 Sep, 2006 08:06 pm
Eorl wrote:
BDV,

I take it from your lack of direct response you've realised I'm a hard-core atheist who would gladly expunge all religion from the face of the planet.....and not a Catholic blindly defending my church.

I would have loved one of the Catholics around here to have seen that. (I doubt they would have been as amused as I was.)

I don't support child abuse either, but I support accusing innocent people of terrible crimes even less. Your claims are overblown and irresponsible regardless of how much actual truth lies at the heart of the matter.

The lack of response is due to our time difference and the lack of interest in right wing american response.... I have heard stories from hunger stikers and IRA members about how they where treated in school from the christian brothers...... violence, beatings and whippings, (I wouldn't even discuss sexual abuse). The church (Chapel) has been responsible for crimes beyond your imagination yet it is still supported and then they try to say it is misguided....

4 doors up my street lives a pedo who sexually assaulted a person 3 doors down the street ( I live in a terraced street), this person spent 1 years in prison for making this child "Squeal like a pig", yet now he kisses the chapels alter while spitting on at his victims house every day and gets away with it... Now you explain the correctness of that........

Before you say it, his brothers broke into his house and beat the **** outa him a few years ago and spent quite abit longer in prison. It seems beating up a pedo and being a pedo carry very different sentences.
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2006 07:29 pm
You do enjoy jumping to conclusions BDV. I'm not catholic. I'm not right wing. I'm not even American. (I'm Australian)

I think paedophilia is a bad thing. I think bashing paedophiles is a bad thing too. Sentencing is a complete mess everywhere, but I doubt you have all the answers.

I think you are a protestant who hates catholics...and as such, probably not all that rare in Ireland? To the rest of the world, it seems pretty crazy.
0 Replies