Help needed with Marlboro contest question

mswafford74

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 12:38 pm
Hello guys, do you even remember me? I have been so busy and between looking up new leads an dme bogged down slow running computer I havent had much time to talk. if I can help anyone just ask but i am probably worese off than you all are considering what i still need. I leave for a day and you guys really fill the pages Ill be glad when I can just rest and visit and forget about the contest.
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 12:40 pm
Some of us here have offered DesertRat help. Help that I can't give if I don't know which clues are still needed. I'm not even one who has gotten help from DesrtRat in the past, yet I'm still willing to help.
0 Replies

pattiness

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 12:41 pm
here here!!! desertrat has given excellent clues-- and i for one appreciate it!
and i agree this is supposed to be a discussion not a give away! desertrat my email is [email protected]
i would be more than willing to help you--
everyone take a deep breath--light another smoke-- let's not getinto sniping and name calling--
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 12:42 pm
mswafford, I remember you; I was away for a couple of days, too, and my does it seem different. How are you?
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 12:43 pm
Re: Marlboro outwit the west
JRTAZ123 wrote:
MissKitty wrote:
DesertRat wrote:
If you are in cowtown and live close to #37 then your also close to #44. The problem is your stuck on reading the clue a certain way. The place is in your backyard and you dont relize it. But the bottom line is you asked a question, i answered it and even gave a hint. Thats all i have to say on it. #44 is a dead subject with me. I gotta finish what i got left.

You know, I certainly didn't get pissy about it. I appreciate the help anyway. I hope your PMS gets better. Shocked

Alright you guys and gals. Lets not get in a pissing match with each other. My gosh that's not helping anyone. Rat has given the clues he's willing to give. You should be thanking him not pissing on him. Now if you can't find the answer he has for 37 or 44 thats not his problem. He has done all he can to help us all out. Now 44 is a real stresser and I understand that. But my gosh all this back biting and crap is just foolish. Get over it and look for the darn answer. Now Rat tells us that it is in the same area as 37. Go look see what you find. If you don't find anything than move on and look for something else.

First and for most Thanks Rat for all the help you have given me and my team. Sorry for all the trouble.

As for the rest of you get over it and find the answer you feel fits into the question. That is after all what Rat has done.

For crap sakes.

I can appreciate your advice, but again, I was opening up for discussion (which was obviously the wrong thing to do) but I'm not here to ask the great and powerful OZ for anything. I'm here to discuss.

I've already looked, and I don't get it. THAT was what I was saying in a non-offensive manner. Why should I get ram-rod reactions? Save all the drama.
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 12:49 pm
I got an idea lets just all start over Idea
OK who wants to talk about #1 Laughing
Dang it I cant find the smart a** emotion thingie
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 12:51 pm
:wink: I think this one fits, although when I see it, I think-----Schnark Schnark!
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 12:53 pm
Cool could this be it? All he needs is a Marlboro
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 12:58 pm
Ahhhhh Marlboro....this contest is like smoking. I wanna give it up, but I can't. It's in my system. OOOOOOH, that is my essay, nobody steal it!!!!

Btw horsefarm, I like how you think. I hope we are at the ranch together so we can get drunk and get loud.
0 Replies

mswafford74

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 01:00 pm
hello morgansmomma how are you I guess Iam fine still looking into some of these answers I was researching the tips for 44 I still didnt get anything guys i swear if I find one of these hard ones I will help out I have been really concentrating on 43 and 44 . I would love to be the one that can help with a hard one . So if I seem not to be around much you will know why. I am trying very hard to get these
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 01:02 pm
sounds fun kitty but i dont dring. most ppl think i am a nut and drunk most of the time anyways so y spend the mony on beer lol.
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 01:12 pm
Because at the Ranch, it's FREE (ALL inclusive, even your smokes). I'll drink, you can drive/walk me to my room.
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 01:15 pm
You got it. Its going to be soooooo funny wene I put you in the room with the guy that everyone thinks smells funny and just might be crazy. Then I take pics and post them here for everyone to see. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

ar angel 06

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 01:18 pm
MissKitty wrote:
Because at the Ranch, it's FREE (ALL inclusive, even your smokes). I'll drink, you can drive/walk me to my room.

When we were at the ranch, they said that our group stayed out the latest of any groups they had! The bar closes down at 12:30.. and after that there isn't anything to do... so we all just walked around at night, in the dark looking for stuff to do. LOL They had to ask us all the go on the other side of the bridge so we wouldn't wake the people who actually went to bed. Laughing Man, I can't wait to go back!... assuming that I get enough answers right. Rolling Eyes
Arrow (goes back to searching w/ more motivation...)
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 01:23 pm
horsefarm wrote:
You got it. Its going to be soooooo funny wene I put you in the room with the guy that everyone thinks smells funny and just might be crazy. Then I take pics and post them here for everyone to see. Twisted Evil

Crying or Very sad My mother will be so embarassed!

and you could hijack my webpage for the world to see. Does he have to be stinky though? Sheeeeeeesh!
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 01:23 pm
ar angel 06 wrote:
MissKitty wrote:

When we were at the ranch, they said that our group stayed out the latest of any groups they had! The bar closes down at 12:30.. and after that there isn't anything to do... so we all just walked around at night, in the dark looking for stuff to do. LOL They had to ask us all the go on the other side of the bridge so we wouldn't wake the people who actually went to bed. Laughing Man, I can't wait to go back!... assuming that I get enough answers right. Rolling Eyes
Arrow (goes back to searching w/ more motivation...)

STOP! I wanna go, give me a chance!
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 01:25 pm
MissKitty wrote:
horsefarm wrote:

Crying or Very sad My mother will be so embarassed!

and you could hijack my webpage for the world to see. Does he have to be stinky though? Sheeeeeeesh!

OK not stinky just hairy very hairy. With his arm around you it looks like you got a new hair do
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 01:35 pm
Oh....and hairy is sooooo much better..... Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 01:37 pm
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 01:39 pm
OK, I'm back to the drawing board on the rest of my questions, wish me luck! Boy, that was a nice break from the usual!
0 Replies