Help needed with Marlboro contest question

morgansmama

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 11:58 am
DesertRat, I'll ask once more- Which ones do you need?
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 11:58 am
Re: Marlboro outwit the west
DesertRat wrote:
If you are in cowtown and live close to #37 then your also close to #44. The problem is your stuck on reading the clue a certain way. The place is in your backyard and you dont relize it. But the bottom line is you asked a question, i answered it and even gave a hint. Thats all i have to say on it. #44 is a dead subject with me. I gotta finish what i got left.

You know, I certainly didn't get pissy about it. I appreciate the help anyway. I hope your PMS gets better. Shocked
0 Replies

wickey

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 12:01 pm
DesertRat wrote:
If you are in cowtown and live close to #37 then your also close to #44. The problem is your stuck on reading the clue a certain way. The place is in your backyard and you dont relize it. But the bottom line is you asked a question, i answered it and even gave a hint. Thats all i have to say on it. #44 is a dead subject with me. I gotta finish what i got left.

Desert you sound so angry!! I can't speak for Miss Kitty, but I took your clue to mean a certain place in CowTown.

And contrary to popular belief, ALL southern people don't have double first names.
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 12:03 pm
Anyone here have myspace. It would be nice to know who we are all talking to.
0 Replies

wickey

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 12:04 pm
And based on that misconception I was saying -

"If it don't fit - You can't OUTWIT!"
0 Replies

pattiness

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 12:07 pm
hah! i figured out why i couldn't log in!
ok-- here goes-- i am off for the next 2 days-- will be searching searching and searching-- i am willing to help anyone who needs it-- either here or in email-- i don't have yer email DesertRat---
also---needing help myself-- a clue( that i can understand--not too hardplease) to the right direction on---any of the following PLEASE(begging-whining)
12,35,43,87,91,94 please please please thank you thank youthank you
0 Replies

pattiness

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 12:08 pm
oh yeah my email is [email protected]
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 12:09 pm
horsefarm wrote:

Sorry, mine is
http://www.myspace.com/muttpickup
0 Replies

wickey

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 12:10 pm
pattiness wrote:
hah! i figured out why i couldn't log in!
ok-- here goes-- i am off for the next 2 days-- will be searching searching and searching-- i am willing to help anyone who needs it-- either here or in email-- i don't have yer email DesertRat---
also---needing help myself-- a clue( that i can understand--not too hardplease) to the right direction on---any of the following PLEASE(begging-whining)
12,35,43,87,91,94 please please please thank you thank youthank you

Do you have our old nemesis? #44 Shocked
0 Replies

pattiness

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 12:14 pm
wickey--- no on 44-- but i have a few leads--- that i got from desertrat's hint--- still searching searching
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 12:16 pm
pattiness, do you have something other than WU for #40?
0 Replies

wickey

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 12:17 pm
horsefarm wrote:
horsefarm wrote:

Sorry, mine is
http://www.myspace.com/muttpickup

No - don't have myspace. Lots of my friends do. But I was always so afraid of just putting info about myself there.

I'll bet you are connected to "manes & reins." (great mission)
I couldn't tell becaue I can't read the print on your page. But then my eyes are getting old.

I think there is a site with my photo on it tho. Will check.
0 Replies

DesertRat

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 12:17 pm
Marlboro outwit the west
So now im angry and have pms? Thats real nice. Well thats what happens i guess when you you try to help people out. Dont worry, i wont make that mistake again. Dont hold your breath waiting to see another post from me on here. I do wish you all good luck though in your research.
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 12:20 pm
DesertRat--
I'm still holding my breath simply waiting for you to tell me which ones you still need.
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 12:24 pm
I am sending a horse over to Rat with PMS meds in the saddle bag. Now will you stay Smile
0 Replies

nattie44

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 12:27 pm
I have about 70 clues for sure......Still unsure on 10 or 15 more....and researching the other ones . If anyone needs help e-mail me at [email protected]. I can help, or trade ..... Very Happy
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 12:27 pm
DesertRat wrote:
So now im angry and have pms? Thats real nice. Well thats what happens i guess when you you try to help people out. Dont worry, i wont make that mistake again. Dont hold your breath waiting to see another post from me on here. I do wish you all good luck though in your research.

I think if you'll go back and look, you OVERREACTED. No one said you were wrong, even if someone thought it, why would that send you off the deep end? I thought this was a discussion board, I'm not here to rip your answers. I won't hold my breath DR, I never asked for your answers. I was here to discuss, but that is obviously beyond your scope/capacity/realm ... whatever. Just like the statement "don't hold your breath" No one was.
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 12:29 pm
Ok, here's my myspace page from my birthday party....don't laugh! It hurt like HELL! (taken at Cowboys in Arlington)

http://www.myspace.com/78409610
0 Replies

pattiness

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 12:36 pm
gave up the WU thread---- still searching searching
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 12:36 pm
MissKitty wrote:
DesertRat wrote:

You know, I certainly didn't get pissy about it. I appreciate the help anyway. I hope your PMS gets better. Shocked

Alright you guys and gals. Lets not get in a pissing match with each other. My gosh that's not helping anyone. Rat has given the clues he's willing to give. You should be thanking him not pissing on him. Now if you can't find the answer he has for 37 or 44 thats not his problem. He has done all he can to help us all out. Now 44 is a real stresser and I understand that. But my gosh all this back biting and crap is just foolish. Get over it and look for the darn answer. Now Rat tells us that it is in the same area as 37. Go look see what you find. If you don't find anything than move on and look for something else.

First and for most Thanks Rat for all the help you have given me and my team. Sorry for all the trouble.

As for the rest of you get over it and find the answer you feel fits into the question. That is after all what Rat has done.

For crap sakes.
0 Replies