Help needed with Marlboro contest question

DesertRat

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 06:16 pm
Marlboro outwit the west
I'd like to thank those who wrote and remind anyone else of my email...... [email protected]

I have received 3 emails in answer to my post.....2 of which contained clues to prove.....disprove......my answers.

I stand corrected on No. 28......I must have been having a senior moment at 2:00 in the morning when I found the site for that one. I had in my mind they wanted the name of the stop where the stationmaster stopped the train....they wanted the next stop, which of course is Red Lodge.....

thanks........merrymaiden

Brought to you buy the new Pony Express, DesertRat.
0 Replies

pattiness

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 06:26 pm
thanks june---
Smile
jratz i don't have an email address for you--- iam still at work--so i can't give more help than i gave here---still don't have my book or my notes with me--- i was gonna take a night away from this and allow my head to clear--- i am drowning too much input johnny5-hah! i am addicted-- obsessed even---what will i do with my time if i ever find the answers? i know ROAD TRIP!
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 07:48 pm
pattiness wrote:
thanks june---
Smile
jratz i don't have an email address for you--- iam still at work--so i can't give more help than i gave here---still don't have my book or my notes with me--- i was gonna take a night away from this and allow my head to clear--- i am drowning too much input johnny5-hah! i am addicted-- obsessed even---what will i do with my time if i ever find the answers? i know ROAD TRIP!

Yeah I didn't post my email yet. I guess I could post it.
My email address is

[email protected]
0 Replies

KAREN1958

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 08:28 pm
Can anyone give me a clue for #78? I actually C**** N**** but I am not sure about this.

Clue 75 I am cluess as well.

Thanks a bunch,

Karen
0 Replies

mswafford74

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 08:51 pm
Hey everybody I have been gone for 4 days very, very busy days. I see you all are wrapping things up or at least some of you. I missed a lot in a little time.. I would like to exchange some help for help on 40, 43, 44, 61, 71, I have answers but really doubting their correct. I will be glad to help anyone anyway possible..
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 09:07 pm
Howdy ya'll. anyone on yet. coondog I am in north Louisiana. We moved here 7 years ago from my home town of Crosby,Tx.
0 Replies

HankHillinLV

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 09:23 pm
Hey all.

Had to force myself on a little hiatus from this
darn contest. Back now, and let me tell you,
take ONE day off from this board and BAM!
You're 50 or more posts behind. One thing I have noticed
is that the thread is choking with email notification
posts reminding people that you just sent them mail.

Either people are too lazy to check their email or the people
sending are i little bit impatient waiting for you to read them.

Just my 2 Pennies worth.

Now anybody wanna trade some help? I really need some help on #12

[email protected]
0 Replies

CrshN2mme

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 09:35 pm
coon e-mail me [email protected]. I would really like to compare something I have with what you have. Not looking for you to give me any answers. For the rest of you. I have some clues for the ones you are asking about if you want to e-mail me.
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 10:04 pm
Hey hank check your mail.....just kidin Laughing
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 10:20 pm
Hello guys and gals I am back to continue on my search. I know when I find 43 and 44 I am gonna scream so loud it'll wake the neighbor 1/2 a block away.
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 10:23 pm
Angel I think if we ever find #44 we will all be to tired from staying up so late looking for it we wont want to go to no stinkin ranch lol
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 10:48 pm
Horse I hear ya..
0 Replies

alixfelicity

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 11:48 pm
Anyone up tonight and care to lend a helping hand? Still Stuck on a few here.
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 11:50 pm
What do you need? Dont ask for 40,43 ar44 those are my hair puller outers
0 Replies

alixfelicity

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 11:56 pm
Looking for 12, 91, 93 and of couse those dreaded ones you mentioned. I would greatly apreciate it, thank you.
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 12:03 am
#12 the only thing I can tell you is there is a foot mark or foot note where the number is.
#91 look in texas at the ranches
#93 look in Arizona
Hope that helped.
0 Replies

alixfelicity

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 12:07 am
it gives me a better place to start (again) thank you. Is there anythin I can help you with?
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 06:29 am
Holy COW, leave for a few days and you're 1,132 pages behind. Where did I go wrong?????
0 Replies

BONKERS

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 06:56 am
Good Morning ALL~
Good Morning all! I'm at work so I have some time to do research for y'all. :wink:

I have a clue for # 39 for those of you not sure...

#39 confirmation

I think they have taken the question straight from this site! Laughing
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 07:25 am
Well ya'll I am down to less than 10 now. I need some help with 44. I am going to be taking a break for a few weeks but I am going to check my email and check up on posts here. I am just sending all the info to my team captian so she can do some looking. I am burnt out and stressed over it. But any help you all can give on 44 would be great. Either post it or email it. I gave my email address a while ago. So thanks. And I'll be happy to help you out as well.

TAZ
0 Replies