Help needed with Marlboro contest question

pattiness

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 07:47 am
i would like to request help with # 40--- i have written down WU-- but i can't find my notes as to why-- no website-- no clue --(was rechecking my work) can anyone tell me why?

[email protected]
or here is fine
thanks
Patti
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 08:04 am
pattiness wrote:
i would like to request help with # 40--- i have written down WU-- but i can't find my notes as to why-- no website-- no clue --(was rechecking my work) can anyone tell me why?

[email protected]
or here is fine
thanks
Patti

I'd like help with 40 as well. But I don't have anyting written down. People keep telling me it WU but it don't seen to fit for me. So any help would be great. Smile
0 Replies

ar angel 06

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 12:47 pm
I can't believe how slow this place is today! Most of the time I get off work and there are a few pages to go through...

Anyway, last night I was doing some more digging and I basically didn't get anywhere other then knocking off a few of the possible answers to 44.... 5 down, 500 to go. Laughing Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 12:51 pm
I am here today Very Happy Still looking for #44. At the moment I am re looking at all of my answers.
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 12:51 pm
Yes it is very slow today, i guess everybody is busy or sleeping..... I SAY SLEEPING!!!!!!!!!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 12:57 pm
I am here still looking Shocked Shocked
0 Replies

DesertRat

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 01:25 pm
Marlboro outwit the west
One thing for sure if Penny hides again im not looking, its to hard this time.
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 01:26 pm
I have a big question for #15. Who wants to talk?
[email protected]
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 01:30 pm
I'm not busy or sleeping. I'm just trying to get out of the straight jacket the nice men in white suits put me in when they found me sleeping on my keyboard after so many hours of looking for answers. I'm afraid they are coming back for me. I don't know what to do. They think I'm crazy.

Crazy I was crazy once they put me in a room. A rubber room with a mouse a rubber mouse it drove me crazy... crazy I was crazy once...

you get the point. That is how I feel with 40 and 44. It seems that I keep going around and around and around with answers. Its making me insane. If I do get to the ranch I won't know it lol. I'll be crazy still. Anyhow any help that can be offered on 44 and 40 would be great.
0 Replies

ar angel 06

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 01:46 pm
JRTAZ123 wrote:
you get the point. That is how I feel with 40 and 44. It seems that I keep going around and around and around with answers. Its making me insane. If I do get to the ranch I won't know it lol. I'll be crazy still. Anyhow any help that can be offered on 44 and 40 would be great.

Laughing yeah, I think thats why they wait so long between turning in your answers and going to the ranch, so you have plenty of time to get out of the psych-ward. Laughing
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 02:13 pm
Exactly AR !!! I'm gunna need that time. If my family will let me out LOL
0 Replies

wickey

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 02:49 pm
quote JRTaz Exactly AR !!! I'm gunna need that time. If my family will let me out LOL

JrTaz - obviously you didn't get email from me. No?????

I sent an email that I thought was your email addy, but then found it wasn't yours. So then I sent another email to the "nurse" email explaining that I had sent you email to the wrong email addy. But obviously you didn't get that one either!

No you aren't crazy. I am.
0 Replies

wickey

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 02:51 pm
I'm afraid to try again. Shocked
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 02:53 pm
They could have jumped off at a Saint, avoided an " evil" gate, and encountered a lunarscape along the path that ends in what western city?

Alright who has some ideas on this one? I can find a " evil" gate. I can find a lunarscape but I can't figure out the Saint part? Do you guys have any ideas? I was looking in Idaho. But hey what do I know?
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 02:58 pm
Taz, if you found the evil gate then you found the path.. Follow the path...
0 Replies

wickey

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 03:09 pm
JRTAZ123 wrote:
They could have jumped off at a Saint, avoided an " evil" gate, and encountered a lunarscape along the path that ends in what western city?

Alright who has some ideas on this one? I can find a " evil" gate. I can find a lunarscape but I can't figure out the Saint part? Do you guys have any ideas? I was looking in Idaho. But hey what do I know?

"Jumping off" is also key. They're actually "jumping on" - the way I see it.
0 Replies

KAREN1958

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 03:21 pm
I am still trying to find that darn evil gate - I have no clue

Twisted Evil
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 03:35 pm
Lets make sure we are looking at the same Evil gate....
I was looking a Hell's gate in Idaho so follow that gate or am I looking at the wrong gate?
0 Replies

DesertRat

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 04:14 pm
Marlboro outwit the west
Gee i wonder if them guys Jumped off at Saint Joseph Missouri "you know begun there journey" and somewhere along the trail avoided a evil gate"kinda like Devils Gate" blah blah blah lol. Some folks you gotta thunk in the forehead to make em see the light. I mean theres no way them folks ended up in california could they?Searching for gold, nah that would be too easy.
0 Replies

KAREN1958

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 04:23 pm
Thanks DeserRate,

I think right about now I need to be hit in the head... I will search this out. I thought I had seen the headstone it was black with white writing awhile ago but don't exactly remember now.

Thanks,

Karen
0 Replies