Help needed with Marlboro contest question

coondog

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 03:08 pm
Yes i finished a week or so ago.... I have a 10 gallon hat, just dont wear it to work......
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 03:09 pm
angel1234 wrote:
That pic was today? You were holding up the book thats dedication!! I was thinking you were a heavyset cowboy with a 10 gall hat. LOL i was way off. :wink:
Yea a few min. ago....
0 Replies

brainfart

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 03:16 pm
****zero's in on coon in a crowed room*** Shocked you have 44 for sure??? I have heard a couple of different answers don't think anyone of those are true thats why i'm still researching Confused
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 03:19 pm
Yes brain i do...
0 Replies

brainfart

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 03:22 pm
dang it what can i do to get your thoughts on it carton of cigs? one of my children? or better yet buy you a beer at the ranch while i ignore my team mates lol
0 Replies

ar angel 06

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 03:30 pm
brainfart wrote:
dang it what can i do to get your thoughts on it carton of cigs? one of my children? or better yet buy you a beer at the ranch while i ignore my team mates lol

Technically you can't buy drinks at the ranch, they are free.... we use to joke around while we were there and yell out, this rounds on my guys... and the bartenders/waitresses would bring us all new drinks. LOL Man I would love to go back!
0 Replies

junebug

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 03:30 pm
Jeesh...or just a tiny little clue.........

I'm not even sure that I'm looking for a bar and restaurant anymore! I've searched every tavern, saloon, state fair, cafe, diner, eatery, dance hall, dance club, you name it. This is probably a lot easier than I'm making it!
0 Replies

brainfart

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 03:35 pm
i feel ya june the prob is i don't want to put out what i think and get into a defending this type thing i don't like what i have for a POSSIBLE answer trying to get a more soild comfirmation..........also ppl view get answers and don't post any help is another issue Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

junebug

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 03:39 pm
brainfart wrote:
i feel ya june the prob is i don't want to put out what i think and get into a defending this type thing i don't like what i have for a POSSIBLE answer trying to get a more soild comfirmation..........also ppl view get answers and don't post any help is another issue Crying or Very sad

True....very true.

I haven't given up yet. I'll find it, I hope. But, in the meantime, my desk continues to pile up with neglected work, LOL.
0 Replies

brainfart

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 03:48 pm
if i can help with anyone but this let me know!!
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 04:32 pm
No I ain't even got anything close to an aswer for that one. I was looking in ID,AZ, and CO. But with out knowing what to look for I have nothing. Its making me crazy. My team thinks's I'm a little obbsessed with the game and I should take a week off but I JUST CAN'T till I get this answer. Than I'll take a break. Help me take a break please. Smile
0 Replies

junebug

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 04:51 pm
Over on Jerrod's thread, they are steering away from the answer being a Beer and suggesting it's something else brewed like Root Beer.....
Chit, even soy sauce is brewed, teas, coffees, salsas.....

I thought I had the answer and now I've completely changed paths.
0 Replies

pattiness

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 04:53 pm
Jratz--i'm at work and don't have my book-- 66--thats the no gem no copper one , right? anyway my answer is in colorado--- has a funny webpage for directions---- and there is something about arizona and idaho in the name----it's a mining tour---- need more? emailme-- i'll be at home after 10:30PM florida time--- and i am willing to send postcards from florida to those who will help me as well :wink:
Patti
[email protected]
0 Replies

junebug

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 04:54 pm
AND everything fits that question! Mad Dog BBQ sauce could fit, A&W Root beer with the dog logo could fit...there are SOOOO many that fit!
0 Replies

pattiness

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 05:03 pm
June-- which is jarred thread?
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 05:40 pm
Can anyone help with 66?
0 Replies

pattiness

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 05:42 pm
JRATZ
scroll up!!!!
i am trying to help you with 66
Patti
0 Replies

pattiness

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 05:43 pm
june bug -- i ask again which is Jerrod's thread
0 Replies

junebug

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 05:54 pm
pattiness wrote:
June-- which is jarred thread?

http://jerrold21.proboards55.com/index.cgi?board=4150&action=display&thread=1158300243&page=6

Here it is....it's private so you'll have to register, which only takes a couple of minutes.
0 Replies

wickey

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 05:55 pm
JRTAZ YOU HAVE MAIL!!!
0 Replies