Help needed with Marlboro contest question

horsefarm

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 01:41 pm
Bonkers I will send you a post card from Louisiana Very Happy
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 01:42 pm
No I havent seen any weather things on TV. We had some doosies this weekend though. They were all around us.
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 01:48 pm
Bonkers do you want one from missouri?? Very Happy
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 01:50 pm
Yea i seen all that, see i was thinking about cha... Cool
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 01:52 pm
Thank you Coon, Ok I take it back you are a nice person. Laughing
0 Replies

brainfart

Bonkers,

I'm feeling ya on the whole without a team thing looks like we may be diaqualified (sp?) over a teammate who has done zilch to help and has a felony. I am waiting on phone call back from a Anglea Hutchison i think is the last name to let me know if we can boot her or if i can start a new team seeing how I have done most of the work i think it's only fair.

If in fact we are booted out i will still help on any answers i can after i Drunk and tell my friend of many years to kiss my a$$ for setting me up on this because i don't have the rules and regs sent to team captians and the deadbeat is of relation to the captain.

Anywho enough with my rant who needs help????
0 Replies

coondog

Horsefarm, what part of louisiana? Thats in my backyard...
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 01:54 pm
angel1234 wrote:
Thank you Coon, Ok I take it back you are a nice person. Laughing
Whoo Hooo she said i'm nice.... Cool Beans....
0 Replies

brainfart

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 02:00 pm
OK her name was TERRY not angela and she just called me back she is over this contest and she DID say that this was true in the past but NOT for this one it is NOT in the rules this time WHHHHEEEEEEE.Still pi$$ed i wasn't told the team mate is felon though!!!!
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 02:02 pm
I have talked to some of you and it is so much easier to talk to people when you can put a face with a name, you think? I have a myspace thing its old but there are pics of me on there if anyone wants the link its http://www.myspace.com/angel_m_moore

If you get offended easy dont go cus some of my people are pervs. I hope the ones I have been talking to put something up so I know what you look like. I am in a happy relationship and not using this as a hook up thing, I feel its easier to relate to people with a face thats all. Back to searching.
0 Replies

BONKERS

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 02:02 pm
LA and MO???
Whoo hoo send me all your post cards or the answers get it!! Shocked

Oh wait I'm not holding them for ransom, but I would love to get post cards from where ever! Did I mention this stupid contest has got me so psyched about the dang desert that I have booked a vacation for next sping to Utah, Nevada, Arizona and New Mexico? I think my youngest boy will really love the dinosaur stuff. Laughing
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 02:10 pm
I am happy for you Bonkers. Now coon dont have to cut his leg off, LOL
0 Replies

purplepembroke

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 02:22 pm
Does anybody have clue, I can not figure this out. I guess I am computer stupid. That and my old computer shuts down about every 20 minutes, thanks to dial up.
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 02:27 pm
Ok Angel, checked out your pic, almost had the right pic in my head, just not that much hair, wow... :wink:
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 02:39 pm
Anyone have anything for #66?

No Copper around,no Gem to be found, but a Colorful fortune was pulled out of its ground. Give us a printout of directions to this current attraction as " if you were coming from the west," which you'll find on its website.

I know that some people have this answer. But I don't have it yet. So can anyone give me a clue in the right dirrection? That would be great.
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 02:43 pm
That pic was today? You were holding up the book thats dedication!! I was thinking you were a heavyset cowboy with a 10 gall hat. LOL i was way off. :wink:
0 Replies

brainfart

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 02:48 pm
JRTAZ do you have answer or do you just need a map???

I haven't seen alot of people post the same as what i got for a answer will be kinda hard to give you a map without you having the answer mine is in Utah......if you don't have a answer i'll give ya a hint to mine.
0 Replies

brainfart

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 02:53 pm
JEEEEZZZZZZZZ GET A ROOM YOU TWO!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing ....Just kidding!!!!! Coon you done with the nightmare trip to hell soo soon???
0 Replies

brainfart

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 02:53 pm
JEEEEZZZZZZZZ GET A ROOM YOU TWO!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing ....Just kidding!!!!! Coon you done with the nightmare trip to hell soo soon???
0 Replies

brainfart

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 02:56 pm
dang double post sorry guys!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed
0 Replies