Help needed with Marlboro contest question

angel1234

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 11:12 am
hello everyone I am ready to work on the dreaded two again. Hey coon hows work going? LOL
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 11:27 am
Howdy ya'll. I worked on #44 forever last night and it is starting to tick me off. You would think this would be an easy one.....NOT.... Rolling Eyes
So haw is everyone? Smile
0 Replies

BONKERS

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 11:27 am
Re: RESEARCH HELP OFFERED
ar angel 06 wrote:
BONKERS wrote:

Thanx ar angel! Guess everyone has their sh*t figured since its so late in the game! Oh well, we'll have to start a new thread with something else to obsess about! roflmao! Laughing

Well, if you feel the need to research... I think there are only a few people that have 39, 40, 43, 44, & 75

I'd be happy to look at these! I'm bored at work (well duh it's work!) I may have some of these but I dunno... I know that my answer for 2 has been different from every one elses so far, doesn't mean it's right but it is different. Exclamation 2 Cents
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 11:33 am
angel1234 wrote:
hello everyone I am ready to work on the dreaded two again. Hey coon hows work going? LOL
Hey girl, its all good on this end... You are ready to work on the dreaded two again or work on me? LOL
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 11:55 am
Well Coon what do you need fixed?? Cause I am stuck on those two, I think the internet has a loop you go to 50 places just so they bring you back where you started. Shocked
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 12:03 pm
Are you truly an Angel? What i mean't was, are you going to work on getting the answers or work on me to get em from me?
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 12:07 pm
Well I have been asked if it hurt so many times it isnt funny. "the saying did it hurt when you fell from heaven" I am not concieted by any way, Its just my name..my mom had a spiritual thing when I was born. I guess its better than Moonbeam LOL
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 12:10 pm
Coon that isnt even fair.. Are you trying to start a fight? I havent asked you for them. I am searching on my own have you not read last nights posts. I think you are being rude. I was being nice to you by starting a conversation with you, but if you take it the wrong way then Razz . I thought you were a nice person but I am not thinking so much anymore.
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 12:12 pm
I havent asked you for them since you asked me what ones I needed.
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 12:33 pm
Whoa, now that did hurt. I was only kidding, calm down. I have helped you more than anyone on here, and am still willing. Is this the same Angel or do i have the wrong one that i have talked to? Are you the one that has the 2 little kids from missouri? If not you are not the one i want to talk to anyway...
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 12:37 pm
Its the same one, sorry but people take things and twist them. I didnt mean to get snippy but I have spent days looking for three dang questions and it stung when you insinuated that I want someone else to do the work for me. So are we ok Coon? :wink:
0 Replies

BONKERS

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 12:39 pm
Clue # 39
Ok see what y'all think of this for an answer to #39

Clue 4 u on #39

on to the next one WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 12:46 pm
angel1234 wrote:
Its the same one, sorry but people take things and twist them. I didnt mean to get snippy but I have spent days looking for three dang questions and it stung when you insinuated that I want someone else to do the work for me. So are we ok Coon? :wink:
Yes hon we are. WHEW !!!! :wink:
0 Replies

wickey

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 12:54 pm
TO BONKERS!!!

Don't give up. Why not just go ahead and answer the questions. I'll bet if you qualify to go the other members will find the time.

A lot of us are really doing all the research and work for our teams.
HANG IN THERE!!
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 01:03 pm
I know for my team I have done all the work.
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 01:13 pm
So have i.... If i were to win, i think they would want their share of the money though. I would just thank them for the trip and give them the whole mill. I dont see them doing that though...
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 01:16 pm
I just tryed to put a pic under my name and it said it was to big. dang it
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 01:28 pm
dang it i cant get it to work
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 01:37 pm
Angel, are having a lot of tornado's there?
0 Replies

BONKERS

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 01:38 pm
Thanx Y'all!
Gee y'all are so great, but as I am not the one whom the book was addressed to and I really don't give a flip about working my bum off for the one that did get the book (seeing as she has already gotten $25 just for putting our names in the hat), I'll work my patootie off for that chance at a postcard! lol
0 Replies