Help needed with Marlboro contest question

pattiness

Reply Sat 23 Sep, 2006 09:52 am
on the video----- #19--- i have identified where they stopped for drinks and pool--- but the time frame doesn't line up for me----do ya think it matters?
0 Replies

DesertRat

Reply Sat 23 Sep, 2006 09:56 am
Marlboro outwit the west
As far as whos going to the ranch and who isnt at this point i would be more worried about making sure the 100 answers are right. If they arent you wont even make the top 20 that does go. So forget about the past and concentrate on the now. May the force be with you young Jedi's.
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Sat 23 Sep, 2006 10:42 am
wanted to stop in and say howdy. still working on 12,40,44,and 61. i think i have a lead but who knows. do you know how long it takes to look for this mess when you can only type with 2 fingers. i think i need to go back to school and take a typeing class lol.good luck ya'll. i will let you know what i find :wink:
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Sat 23 Sep, 2006 10:50 am
Still working on my tie breaker question. 25 words or less is really hard....
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Sat 23 Sep, 2006 10:52 am
just put "Pick Me Please" lol
0 Replies

CrshN2mme

Reply Sat 23 Sep, 2006 10:55 am
pattiness

It is a felony conviction or a felony arrest that has not been settled in court yet.
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Sat 23 Sep, 2006 11:01 am
If you have a felony are one pending you dont need be going anyway, go to JAil ................... Shocked
0 Replies

CrshN2mme

Reply Sat 23 Sep, 2006 11:01 am
I had a website on # 27 that talked about the 5.00 per car and gave directions depending on which way you were going but now I can't find it. It really ticks me off that I lost that site. I have been searching for two days for that site I found. If they are talking about a town then I am confident with my answer. If they are talking about some kind of rest stop or establishment then that is a different situation all together.
0 Replies

CrshN2mme

Reply Sat 23 Sep, 2006 11:04 am
just curious coon. Don't take offense but are you assuming that they are going to do the same type tie breaker they did in OWTW 2?
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Sat 23 Sep, 2006 11:37 am
I would think so, i dont know what else it could be. I just wanna be ready just in case...
0 Replies

alixfelicity

Reply Sat 23 Sep, 2006 11:42 am
Might I first introduce myself here, Hello everyone. I have just spent the last half-hour reading all your posts...I have had a few good laughs. Per chance any of you stand up comics need some help with this Marlboro thing just let me know. I too recieved this packet but unfortunatly for my slim pocketbook will be unable to play. My husband is pretty sick these days and I have a little girl who needs a lot of my time and attention, did I mention my 12 hour work days? You get the picture.....there is no way I could win. I have not enough time to anwser them all by myself. But I must say I have enjoyed playing with these questions. The only problem is so many could have multiple anwsers. Anyone else finding this to be true too?

On another note....The much talked about Ranch....I am actually going there in early November for a girls only trip. I am so excited, you have no idea! I feel like I've already won a million...not really, but like I said earlier with all the stuff going on here I sooooo need a couple of days with just me and a carton (or two) LOL And yes if you have a felony within the past 5 years you may not attend the Ranch, sorry to tell you jailbirds that. But hey look on the bright side, if you win the Million you'll no longer have to steal cars for a living. LOL And you could buy a ranch of your own. LOL
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Sat 23 Sep, 2006 11:55 am
Thas rite..... What kind of birds can't fly? JAILBIRDS !!!!
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Sat 23 Sep, 2006 12:01 pm
Hello kiddos, I am so tired of looking in the wrong direction for answers. I cant quite tie my answer for 40 into it. I have an answer I traded for it, and I am lost on how it fits, "And befor you mouthy people start in on how thats not fair and its cheating dont start that arguement again. I looked days on end for some of my answers and if I want to trade them for another persons days of searching then let it be. Does anyone have WU for 40? How the heck do I tie it together? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Sat 23 Sep, 2006 12:11 pm
Angel do you still have my email?
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Sat 23 Sep, 2006 12:30 pm
Coon I cant find it Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Sat 23 Sep, 2006 12:40 pm
I found a different answer on 78 other that the one everyone has I was looking at other options for answers and I came across HOT WELLS HOTEL & BATHHOUSE. What do you all think?
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Sat 23 Sep, 2006 01:33 pm
I can't speak for the rest, but i don't like it....
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Sat 23 Sep, 2006 01:44 pm
I dont think so much anymore either now,
0 Replies

pagepappy

Reply Sat 23 Sep, 2006 01:55 pm
check it
hey guys found this site to be interesting. could pertain to several different questions

http://www.colorado.com/static.php?file=fun_facts

still need help on # 40 had a clue to look for a ranch, oh is there only 1?
also help on # 61,84,91,93
thanks
page
0 Replies

imhooked

Reply Sat 23 Sep, 2006 03:38 pm
Hey
I have to admit I was a little afraid to put my information out there to get on a forum because of all the things I had seen about getting disqualified, but I have read my rules over a million times and I don't understand why everyone is saying that it is cheating, because in the rules it is only going to be cheating on the tie breaker. Other than that you can get your information from wherever.

I have read through the whole forum, been here a few times, have appreciated the help and here is some in return.

First, I do not think #27 is referring to the Oregon trail because of the Through Big Mountain Pass part, yeah, I found the $5 per part on the oregon trail, but, the oregon trail never went through Utah at all, and the Mormon Pioneer trail specifically goes through Big Mountain Pass...just an idea.

Second, I think most people have #25 wrong, they are thinking the halfway point of Route 66, because that is called Midpoint in Adrian TX, but, halfway is the key, not midpoint.

I have 22 questions left, and they are driving me completely nuts, but, if I came this far I am sure I can find the other 22 somewhere!
0 Replies