I can't PM you, or I would say!!!!!
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 01:43 pm
my email is [email protected]
0 Replies

wickey

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 01:43 pm
LOL Sorry----NO felonies on my team. Just my poor daughter and her credit card woes.

She REALLY needs this mil!!!
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 01:45 pm
check your email!!
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 01:47 pm
i am thinking that one is about #44 maybeeeeee?????
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 01:49 pm
Oooooh, now I need to look! You may have something there!
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 01:51 pm
i am going to look to. let me know if you find something
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 01:53 pm
Check your email again!
0 Replies

JanaLynn

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 02:02 pm
Outwit the West
To cheat or not to cheat? Is that the question?? If someone wants to help then so be it. I do think that giving out misinformation is not very nice, but hey I'm from the south and we are just nice people here. I would like to give out this thought. My team and I started a spreadsheet on the computer we listed the questions and then col's for answers and put the links next to them. It has worked out really great, it's easy to go back and check your answers. I WOULD love to win, but I don't have that kind of luck. Some good luck to everyone.
0 Replies

ar angel 06

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 02:05 pm
Re: Outwit the West
JanaLynn wrote:
To cheat or not to cheat? Is that the question?? If someone wants to help then so be it. I do think that giving out misinformation is not very nice, but hey I'm from the south and we are just nice people here. I would like to give out this thought. My team and I started a spreadsheet on the computer we listed the questions and then col's for answers and put the links next to them. It has worked out really great, it's easy to go back and check your answers. I WOULD love to win, but I don't have that kind of luck. Some good luck to everyone.

Idea Thats a pretty good idea!
I've just been bookmarking sites and trying to out the question # on the link so I can remember... but I keep forgetting to save the sites. LOL Oh well, I'm the only one in out group working on it anyway. Mad
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 02:06 pm
I understand that, I do! I know it's a longshot, but I want to win. I'm also from the south (Texas) and we tend to be TOO nice. But then again, if you're from the south, you know what "Isn't that nice" actually means...LOL
0 Replies

ar angel 06

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 02:14 pm
You know, I've seen a LOT of people from Texas that are searching for these answers. I wonder if they send promo's to certain areas. You know, like the southern us, or the west, etc.

When we were at the Ranch, everyone there was pretty much from the same side of the US. (they have a magnetic map and everyone puts their magnet on their hometown.)
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 02:15 pm
I'm biased, I COULD say it's because that's where all the beautiful girls are...LOL
0 Replies

brainfart

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 02:24 pm
Agreed on the southern thing i am southern too!!! Very Happy

BOY OH BOY if the felony thing is true 1 of my team mates may have a problem.no big deal though she's got a excuse for not answering any question anyway Evil or Very Mad ....

I watched the DVD again and picked up on a few things for a possible 44 answer researching now will let you know!
0 Replies

ar angel 06

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 02:26 pm
yes, but if one teammate can't go, I'm pretty sure the whole team can't go. Sad
0 Replies

brainfart

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 02:30 pm
ut oh is it in the rules?? so i can point it out to my team capt and dumped the dead weight????.....(not very southern huh?) lol
0 Replies

ar angel 06

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 02:37 pm
Thats the way it was last year. But you don't find out about it until its time to disqualify teams. So its in the rules, just not the rules you have right now... if that makes sense. Like I said earlier, this is all based on last year and when we went to the ranch... so things may be different this time. But I KNOW that you can't go to the ranch with a felony on your record. And I think the deadline for team submission is Sept. 29, so its FAST approaching.
0 Replies

brainfart

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 02:42 pm
Sh(*&( and F$@!$!

I know she has already sent it in if we get disqualified but of her kid i'm gonna be soo postal!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Drunk
0 Replies

closelee

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 02:55 pm
Hi,
Anyone willing to help with 44 at all? Will help with anything you might need that I might have.

Here's email if you don't want to post. [email protected]

Thanks
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 02:57 pm
This looks a tasty thread.

Anybody fancy bringing me up to date fast?
0 Replies