Help needed with Marlboro contest question

MissKitty

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 11:18 am
angel1234 wrote:
Holy Crap!! You guys get down right honary. LOL

Honary as in exaulted or Honery as in mean? You from the south? (She says with a southern draw and a smirk)
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 11:18 am
ROFL it was a joke miss kitty
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 11:20 am
horsefarm wrote:

Yeah, I got that part. You'll have to excuse my sarcasm. You can't really type in a sarcastic tone of voice, can you?
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 11:23 am
horsefarm wrote:
misskitty I dont understand. Are you saying you found other answers or you want to throw them off?

Sorry, just saw this post. I have SOME answers that are different than some of the ones that were hinted at or posted on this forum. I'm having problems with just about the same ones as everyone else. I have 6 answers left...and all of what I have, have been substantiated and cross referenced to the best of ANYONE's ability.
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 11:28 am
I think some ppl are posting answers to throw everyone off cuz I looked into some even tho I was 100% sure of mine and it would be soooo off base.
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 11:35 am
miss kitty I am from southern missouri, there is a little bit of a draw there but not much. Are you the siezure kitty?? or how ever you spell it. I was just wondering.
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 11:39 am
angel1234 wrote:
miss kitty I am from southern missouri, there is a little bit of a draw there but not much. Are you the siezure kitty?? or how ever you spell it. I was just wondering.

Not siezurekitty! MissKitty as in "the greatest western show ever made".
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 11:40 am
horsefarm wrote:
I think some ppl are posting answers to throw everyone off cuz I looked into some even tho I was 100% sure of mine and it would be soooo off base.

I saw alot of that too, once I realized people actually had forums of discussion on the questions. I'm going to look at ALL of the posted answers to see if the ones that are different fit the clue better (or not). Wish me luck!
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 12:35 pm
MissKitty wrote:
horsefarm wrote:

Yeah, I got that part. You'll have to excuse my sarcasm. You can't really type in a sarcastic tone of voice, can you?

the "wink" emoticon can help to convey sarcasm

:wink:
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 12:39 pm
Region Philbis wrote:
MissKitty wrote:
horsefarm wrote:

the "wink" emoticon can help to convey sarcasm

:wink:

Ooooooooh, MUST try!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: I think I'm liking this!
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 12:52 pm
Mr. Green
0 Replies

ar angel 06

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 12:57 pm
jeez wrote:
Furthermore, for all of those tempted to answer the above post, if you have read the rule book, you know that more hints are arriving after November 1. SO THERE IS NO POINT IN GIVING AWAY THE ANSWERS OR THE HINTS! The hints are still coming.

DesertRat says, "Now the fun starts." HA. You have your answers except for a precious few. Now the fun is over. You sit and wait until November 1 for the official hints. Then you sit and wait until December to mail in the answer sheet.

If this is like last years contest, you will not be getting anymore clues; just 4 sets of the questions so each team member can have them. But who knows, they may have changed that up too this year.
Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 01:04 pm
ar angel 06 wrote:
jeez wrote:
Furthermore, for all of those tempted to answer the above post, if you have read the rule book, you know that more hints are arriving after November 1. SO THERE IS NO POINT IN GIVING AWAY THE ANSWERS OR THE HINTS! The hints are still coming.

DesertRat says, "Now the fun starts." HA. You have your answers except for a precious few. Now the fun is over. You sit and wait until November 1 for the official hints. Then you sit and wait until December to mail in the answer sheet.

Rolling Eyes

I played last year. Last year, there was a lot of talk about additional clues, but that was reading into the contest rules too much. Nothing else. A lot of people 'waited' until this supposed package came out, but nothing ever did.
0 Replies

ar angel 06

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 01:08 pm
MissKitty wrote:
I played last year. Last year, there was a lot of talk about additional clues, but that was reading into the contest rules too much. Nothing else. A lot of people 'waited' until this supposed package came out, but nothing ever did.

yeah, I edited my post as you were typing yours... sorry. This forum hasn't been working for me very well today. I keep getting error messages and its running REALLY slow!
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 01:15 pm
^^^ Yes, I had to contain myself in order to NOT double post. I get click happy. Sad
0 Replies

wickey

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 01:24 pm
Is it true they do a background check??? If so, my daughter will never pass the credit check!!!
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 01:33 pm
wickey wrote:
Is it true they do a background check??? If so, my daughter will never pass the credit check!!!

Not a credit check, it's a felony check. They don't want people of questionable criminal histories at the Ranch.
0 Replies

ar angel 06

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 01:34 pm
wickey wrote:

They do a background check on anyone that goes to the ranch. If you have a felony, and I think if you are on probation you can't go. At least thats what it was when we went.
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 01:36 pm
I need to edit my previous post!

Yes, you should give me all of your answers because you can't go to the ranch now *cough cough*

Laughing
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 01:37 pm
OK ya'll I watched the DVD again and there is 3 things that are said that they seem to make a point about but so far its not in any of my answers. Anyone catch it?
0 Replies