Help needed with Marlboro contest question

jeez

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 11:41 pm
Uptight? The last time I posted on here, you and Radio were the first to start calling the dirty names. Something about "sniffing?" That is pretty disgusting.

And no, there is no competition left when you give away all the answers.

Lastly, can you imagine what would happen to Ms. Walford's(?) daughter if she started putting the basketball in the other team's hoop? She'd be tossed out of the game in a second! Yet here, her mother sits pleading for help from the competition, and you give it.

Wake Up!
0 Replies

jeez

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 12:01 am
Here's the biggest hint of them all:

Buy yourself a good atlas.
Plot out "the fella's" course (the "they" referred to in the questions, for those of you who still haven't figured that out yet.)
Go to the library and check out a whole bunch of good Park books.
Spend all your time searching off-line.
Use the pictures in the Official Clue book. It's a picture book, after all. It you don't have a copy, get your team leader to make one. He does get paid for it, after all.

And then get off the internet, and you know what you can do with them.
0 Replies

mswafford74

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 05:15 am
Screw you, why dont you dam winers go fined yourself a street to play in together and dont come back.. You dont want to start in on me., And I will tell you something else if you want to start in on me. I had every intention on keeping my mouth shut but if you want to get personal I am not just going to sit here and take it. You best leave my daughter out of this..So with that being said why dont you leave and not come back NOW!!!!! I found people on here from all over the U. S. that I actually enjoy talking to, and I tell people every day how much I enjoy some of the people in this forum. They make me laugh, they help me and I get to talk about my children.. So you better get off of me. NOW. Never seeing your post again will be the highlight of this whole contest ......
0 Replies

mswafford74

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 05:19 am
Another thing I will take your remarks to me personal and if the rest of the crew here feels the same as you I will leave and not come back myself.. It gets pretty low when your poking fun of children, you must really be desperate. I think the real people here have more class and integrity than you ever thought about. Now did you have something else you needed to say to me??????
0 Replies

KAREN1958

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 06:55 am
cowgirl if you don't win the million perhaps you may want to visit this place and if your lucky you maybe able to find a pair of shoes for yourself.

Edit [Moderator]: Link removed
0 Replies

ewok723

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 07:02 am
Thanks to everyone and Relax Cow
I've tried to post a few clue on here.. but have no luck on the timing.. I tried to give a clue to JR.. but by the time I posted.. he already had..

I've read the clues here COW & I'm not a stupid person.. They are clues, not answers, and I've yet to figure any of them out (LOL). They are meant to point a person in the right direction. but the person still has to work for an answer, and work hard. So "Chill"!

I really have enjoyed reading Desert RAT, JR and Coot's Entries. They have a real knack for confusing me, it's just too funny how they know exactly what the others are talking about. Thanks for your inputs. I only wish I was as fast as you are.. I get my answers at least 3 days after you do. I come on here all excited thinking I can add something to the group.. and low and behold.. you already have it. Sorry.. but I'm working very hard to get one before you do so "I" can post a clue..LOL Thanks Again All!
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 07:46 am
Everyone know's why Jeez and cowgirl are here, they are just waiting for someone to give the answer or a good clue to the hard ones. (40,43,44, etc.) Sure they will say they have them but we all know better... I say share your emails with you know who your buddy's are on here clues, answers or whatever and let Jeez and Cowgirl go back to wherever they came from... They are nothing more than leeeeches... If you see someone on here that has a different sign in name that you have not seen, beware it's probably one of them.... Remember who has been on here and who has not... Now brainfart, i know i owe you one so let me go back a page or 2 and retrieve your email and i will get it to ya in a sec...
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 07:54 am
Re: Thanks to everyone and Relax Cow
ewok723 wrote:
I've tried to post a few clue on here.. but have no luck on the timing.. I tried to give a clue to JR.. but by the time I posted.. he already had..

Its okay Ewok. At least you tried. I try my best not to post answers. I'd rather give someone a clue and allow them to do the work. If they get the wrong answer from my clue I'm sorry. Sad But I do my best to help others.

PS not he... I'm SHE!!!!
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 07:55 am
coon, I agree. We need to be really careful about posting hints right on the forum, because we know the leeches are there. Use your email, and only with people you are comfortable with.
cowgirly, you remind me of a jackal, hovering over another pack's kill. FEED YOURSELF!!!
0 Replies

brainfart

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 08:01 am
Thanks coon!! Very Happy
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 08:02 am
coondog wrote:
Everyone know's why Jeez and cowgirl are here, they are just waiting for someone to give the answer or a good clue to the hard ones. (40,43,44, etc.) Sure they will say they have them but we all know better... I say share your emails with you know who your buddy's are on here clues, answers or whatever and let Jeez and Cowgirl go back to wherever they came from... They are nothing more than leeeeches... If you see someone on here that has a different sign in name that you have not seen, beware it's probably one of them.... Remember who has been on here and who has not... Now brainfart, i know i owe you one so let me go back a page or 2 and retrieve your email and i will get it to ya in a sec...

No the real reason they are here is because they thought they had an answer no one else could find and they saw it posted here and that pissed them off. They may have a point, if everyone has the same answers than that lessens the chance of someone less creative to win the million. Maybe they worry that they will not win the million because they don't think they can do the tie breaker. Though I may disagree with posting answers here for everyone, I have done it. There are times when you get just fed up with all the crap. Anyhow the two of them thought they were really smart and had a very good answer and one of us either proved them wrong or we posted the same one they had they realized really fast that if they didn't do something to get us away from talking about the contest and get us to argue with them that one of us may win. I for one will just thank Cow Girl for her help. And tell you this hun, I agree that posting the answers is not the best idea but that is how we have chosen to do this. We are not asking that you agree with our decision or even like it. But to come in here and call us all stupid just ain't gunna get you any friends. And remember these people may be at the ranch with you. So can't we all just get along? LOL Smile Is there anyone I can help out? I'm willing to lend a hand.
0 Replies

ladyrev

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 08:10 am
help with marlboro questions
Hi All ------ been watching and reading for a long time now, but due to some kind of glitch first I couldn't register and then I couldn't log in ----- seems everything is OK now. Had desertrat post for me ----- Right about now the party seems to be getting a little rough ---- the same thing happened in Outwit2 ----- there were lots of forums for that one as well and since brainfried was a contributor to one of them on a regular basis I guess you can be on a forum and still win. As for any additional clues or hints in the round 2 packet --- FORGET IT. Unless they've changed things a whole lot, there is nothing additional except for the tie-breaker. We were pretty confident of all our answers back then, but obviously didn't even make the top 10 teams. Many people were ousted in the first round and never knew why ---- they claimed that they had followed all of the rules ---- but --- I don't leech answers (prefer to find my own if I can) but find it interesting to see how other people are thinking ---- I have helped more of you than you may know by working through other people and several contacted me through direct e-mail ----- helped them as well and I do believe that one of them even had the common courtesy to say "thanks" ---- Good luck to all of you --- I'm just as cross-eyed and braindead as anyone here from searching, reading, and hoping Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 08:41 am
I must say i have done my fair share of helping out, i have helped brainfart, angel, steph, wickey, mswafford, desertrat, and others. I will help Karen if she ever gets off her toosh, he he he... Good Luck everyone, i am about to start working on my tie breaking question, if its anything like last year, its like describe in your own words 100 or less why you think your team blah blah blah.... Everyone remember my famous words, Your mind is like a trash can: when open people will fill it full of JUNK !!!!!! :wink:
0 Replies

ladyrev

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 08:48 am
Hey coon ---- that was 25 words or less ------- NOT 100 ----- this is Marlboro here ---- they wouldn't make it that easy
0 Replies

brainfart

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 08:59 am
WOW We have to write a essay????? omg!!

Hey rev can you help with 44?? if not thats ok i think we all are stuck on this one!!
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 10:41 am
Holy Crap!! You guys get down right honary. LOL
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 11:13 am
Its my turn lol. Ok first let me thank anyone that has helped me with clues and I hope the clues I gave helped them. (still looking for 12,40,44,71) Ok now I would like to say that I talk to ppl on all sorts of forums and its all the same ol crap. Its not about the million, ppl will be rude and try to get a rise out of you no matter were you are or what you are talking about. The lucky 20 that go to the ranch, Bring boxing gloves and bandaids lol cuz if some of you on here meet up its gonna get interesting lol.
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 11:13 am
Should we post answers that are different than what have been previously posted?
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 11:15 am
horsefarm wrote:
Its my turn lol. Ok first let me thank anyone that has helped me with clues and I hope the clues I gave helped them. (still looking for 12,40,44,71) Ok now I would like to say that I talk to ppl on all sorts of forums and its all the same ol crap. Its not about the million, ppl will be rude and try to get a rise out of you no matter were you are or what you are talking about. The lucky 20 that go to the ranch, Bring boxing gloves and bandaids lol cuz if some of you on here meet up its gonna get interesting lol.

I really don't see anyone at the ranch introducing themselves as (HI! I'm MissKitty off of the forums!)

I certainly wouldn't tell anyone because of all of the hostility. Needless to say, I have just found this site and wished that I had seen it much sooner! It would have saved me a lot of work. Maybe that's why some of my answers are completely different!
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 11:16 am
misskitty I dont understand. Are you saying you found other answers or you want to throw them off?
0 Replies