Help needed with Marlboro contest question

DesertRat

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 06:16 pm
Marlboro outwit the west
Thanks for the help last night Steph, I owe ya one. Then im done here. Im tired of giving and not recieving. Good luck to all of you.
0 Replies

brainfart

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 06:21 pm
i hear ya dessert been helping when i can but still hung Laughing up with FEW QUESTIONS MYSELF WHAT YOU LOOKING FOR CAN I HELP?? Question
0 Replies

brainfart

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 06:51 pm
***sniff sniff Crying or Very sad ****

Guess you don't want my help desert.........heading to bed now g-night everyone!!!
0 Replies

closelee

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 06:55 pm
morgansmama wrote:
closelee, do you have any of the ones that I need?

could possibly help. seen where you have gotten some clues but if I can help, I'm willing to. [email protected]
0 Replies

jshall

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 07:12 pm
cheif - I got something farther west than slc. It seems to fit, but have not put it down as a positive yet. Actually in Oregon.
0 Replies

GRANDMARUBY

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 07:15 pm
http://www.philarmitage.net/rmnp/rockies207.html
pleas help look at this and see if you think this is good for # 12
0 Replies

sylvester

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 07:25 pm
trivia & word games
angel1234 wrote:
Hi people hey there coon, I think I got 71 I am not sure. It kinda fits I was wondering if any one else had TLPB.. I have a little bit more to go befor I start all over and redo this thing to make sure that I get the same answers. I still need 66,76,79 And now I am re thinking 43 and 44. they did fit till I saw some more others that do to. If I traded with anyone on 43 let me know and I will tell you why I say this. I wasnt just saying I had it to get answers. I really thought I did. Now I am not so sure. I am being honest and dont want someone turning in a wrong answer because of me. There were only a few of you and you know who you are and how to get a hold of me. Embarrassed

for 66 ...copper state -arizona
gem state - idaho
colorful state - colorado
all 3 states pertain to the answer

hope this helps you
could anyone give me some clues to 44 ... which everyone is stuck on Sad and 71 ... i have an idea ... just not completely sure
and on 19 from the dvd ... i know what everyone is saying ... but i have watched it 20 million times and just can't put that answer to it. i have even tried to find the road the "fella's" was traveling and can only figure out part of it. any help greatly appreciated
thanks in advance and good luck to all
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 07:51 pm
still stuck on 44 and been spending forever looking for the rail link for 71. I don't know if this happens to anybody else but do you sometimes find yourself going in a million different dirrections when researching the answer for one stinkin clue?
0 Replies

wickey

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 08:19 pm
If you have the first part = the "lonely" part could be: The MRL is the only rail service in the county. It has not carried passengers service since 1970
0 Replies

steph42

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 08:44 pm
Hey Toots
Hey Toots,
Look for tavern in this town on the map....if you zoom in on this map you will see the rails....they are a lonely ride...I had found an article where someone talked about the lonely ride on this railway...but I can not find it now...sorry!!!
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?zip=59018&country=us&zoom=4

toots3928 wrote:
still stuck on 44 and been spending forever looking for the rail link for 71. I don't know if this happens to anybody else but do you sometimes find yourself going in a million different dirrections when researching the answer for one stinkin clue?
0 Replies

mswafford74

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 08:57 pm
Hey I came back my little girl played her first bgame ever and made 2 free throws and a basket that didnt count no other kids made any baskets or anything Im so proud Smile .. Well anyway Im back probably not for long Im really tired. I thought I woud try to tye up some loose strings
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 09:43 pm
KAREN1958 wrote:
Cowgirly I guess it doesn't stop you from taking a peek at the answers though, huh?

Sweetie, we've got most of what we think are the correct answers. My point, is that you all are posting the answers on the internet and lowering my chances as well as your own of winning.

PS: I don't have to defend why I'm here, but doesn't it make sense that if I was stealing answers, I wouldn't be complaining???
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 09:44 pm
good for her!!!! bet she was excited. thanks for the info on 71. i saw the tracks on the map yesterday been googling abandoned rail trails and stufff like that for awhile. thanks!!!!
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 09:59 pm
brainfart wrote:
Cowgirly320....And just what in the hell are you doing in here then??? Are you a little thief of answers???,You must be on the same team a brainfried and the others oh well...BITE ME!

JRTAZ#5.........
http://www.byways.org/browse/byways/2474/

I did that just for you cowgirly!!!quote]

Thanks "fart" but I already have that one!!! You see, like I told Karen, I already have most of the answers. Writing others' answers down isn't my style. Just comparing notes to see what you all are thinking.

How can anyone steal answers when you are giving them away by posting them on the internet??? Why not just give clues and make others work for the answers just like you did?
0 Replies

jeez

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 10:10 pm
I'm with you CowGirl! It is so foolish to be giving away their hard earned answers! They think there are no leeches here, but this is a public forum! Everyone is reading it, and I know they are reading other forums, as well. Guess where the Western Union idea came from. Not hard to figure that out! It is not stealing when they post it right out in public!

I also agree with you that our chances are going down everytime they post, even hints. They are so transparent. I cringe everytime I see a new one given out.
0 Replies

confused in KY

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 10:21 pm
Anyone still out here and awake? I have a big question. I have two questions that have the same answer. Number 57 and 66. I am pretty sure on both of them fitting the clues, is that possible.
0 Replies

jeez

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 10:26 pm
Furthermore, for all of those tempted to answer the above post, if you have read the rule book, you know that more hints are arriving after November 1. SO THERE IS NO POINT IN GIVING AWAY THE ANSWERS OR THE HINTS! The hints are still coming.

DesertRat says, "Now the fun starts." HA. You have your answers except for a precious few. Now the fun is over. You sit and wait until November 1 for the official hints. Then you sit and wait until December to mail in the answer sheet.
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 10:38 pm
Thanks for the help
Hey ya'll I don't think we say it enough here I know I don't. Thanks for all the help. I am trying to help as much as I can but I'm not willing to give answers on a public forum. There are people around who are just stealing the answers from us. I hate that. This is a give and take relationship and there are many who seem to be taking and not giving. I know a few of you have my email address so if you have it email me. Other than that I'll help if I can. Smile We are all down to a select few and they are hard and we know they are. Just hang in there ya'll and we will get this done. I know we will. We just have to be willing to help eachother. I'm doing all I can to help and I know that some of you are doing a great job at helping. So if we just keep helping eachother we'll get them all answered. Again ya'll Thank you very much
0 Replies

DesertRat

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 11:10 pm
Marlboro outwit the west
Jeez, you seem to be wrapped a little too tight. Take a deep breath before you give yourself a tumor or something. Do you really cringe? That would be funny to see. Go for a walk, spank the monkey or whatever, its gonna be ok. Its just a contest not the end of the world. Dont worry about what DesertRat is doing, i have plenty of other things to keep me occupied. Good Night All and Good Luck.
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 11:26 pm
Re: Marlboro outwit the west
DesertRat wrote:
Jeez, you seem to be wrapped a little too tight. Take a deep breath before you give yourself a tumor or something. Do you really cringe? That would be funny to see. Go for a walk, spank the monkey or whatever, its gonna be ok. Its just a contest not the end of the world. Dont worry about what DesertRat is doing, i have plenty of other things to keep me occupied. Good Night All and Good Luck.

DesertRat, it isn't a contest anymore when you are giving the answers away on a public forum.
0 Replies