Help needed with Marlboro contest question

steph42

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 08:07 pm
closelee
Closelee,
If you need anymore ( If I have it) let me know!!!

[email protected]

Do you have any ideas for #94??
0 Replies

steph42

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 08:13 pm
marlboro questions
Evil or Very Mad

#44 I have googled and asked jeeves almost every word from that clue and I still have nothing, nada, zilch, empty-handed....oh yea did I mention absolutely nothing!!!!!! I have used one word two words sentences or just the main clues......... Sad HELP!!!!!
0 Replies

mswafford74

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 08:25 pm
JRTAZ123 I did get alittle giggle out of your last post. Thank you for the sense of humor.. You made this whole thing a lot more fun....
0 Replies

sylvester

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 08:29 pm
trivia & word games
for # 30 .... if you look in Colorado you might find belles ringing????? hope this helps ....
if anyone has any clues for numbers 44 and 88 .... would be highly appreciated ....
thanks in advance
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 08:31 pm
Re: Questions I still have to find
closelee wrote:
#71 Bonnie's outlaw partner is the park you are looking for Jartaz123

can you give a hint or clue for 27

#27 an old toll road in the state with a motto that says "She Flies With Her Own Wings" leads to it. If that clue is too hard I'll give you another. Smile
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 08:38 pm
I see steph has a different answer than I do..... not sure who is correct but the clue I gave is for the answer I have for #27.

Lets make sure we are looking at the same question

Through Big Mountain pass and five dollars per was a multi-state bargain and practically sure. Then it got better. Name the next stop west on the other side of the mountains.

Well I was looking for a toll road. ANd I found one with some help. I found many but this one seems to fit the clue. Now I'll go back and relook at the answer or clue posted by steph. But as far as the answer I got I am still feeling good about it. Question I think Question Confused
0 Replies

steph42

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 08:47 pm
#88 try this site maybe it will help

http://history1900s.about.com/cs/sfearthquake/index.htm
0 Replies

KAREN1958

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 08:48 pm
This will answer your #27

http://myancestry.org/emigration/shelley.htm

Can someone please help me for a change, I seem to give clues but do not get any back and that is not fair. Please help me to what I should google to #43??
0 Replies

closelee

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 08:54 pm
Re: marlboro questions
steph42 wrote:
Evil or Very Mad

#44 I have googled and asked jeeves almost every word from that clue and I still have nothing, nada, zilch, empty-handed....oh yea did I mention absolutely nothing!!!!!! I have used one word two words sentences or just the main clues......... Sad HELP!!!!!

Don't feel alone on that!!! I have worded that clue every way (except one obviously or I would have it) that is humanly possible. No one seems to want to give any clues or hints or maybe we are all in the boat.
0 Replies

mswafford74

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 08:59 pm
Karen I cant help with 43 but I will help in any other way if I can.
0 Replies

steph42

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 09:06 pm
KAREN1958 wrote:
This will answer your #27

http://myancestry.org/emigration/shelley.htm

Can someone please help me for a change, I seem to give clues but do not get any back and that is not fair. Please help me to what I should google to #43??

Karen I read this maybe I missed something.....I guess I will read it again Very Happy and.....thank you for the help. I have nothing on #43 I thought it was a brewery in colorado and everyone else says that is not the answer so ....I am lost!!!!
0 Replies

steph42

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 09:08 pm
Re: #27
Hey Closelee If I told you wrong I am sorry this is what Ihad come up with.....I am rereading the site KAREN1958 gave me, Confused

JRTAZ123 wrote:
I see steph has a different answer than I do..... not sure who is correct but the clue I gave is for the answer I have for #27.

Through Big Mountain pass and five dollars per was a multi-state bargain and practically sure. Then it got better. Name the next stop west on the other side of the mountains.

Well I was looking for a toll road. ANd I found one with some help. I found many but this one seems to fit the clue. Now I'll go back and relook at the answer or clue posted by steph. But as far as the answer I got I am still feeling good about it. Question I think Question Confused
0 Replies

steph42

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 09:10 pm
Re: #27
Hey Closelee!! If I told you wrong I am sorry!! This is what I had come up with.....I am rereading the site KAREN1958 gave me. Confused

JRTAZ123 wrote:

0 Replies

closelee

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 09:17 pm
mswafford74 wrote:
Karen I cant help with 43 but I will help in any other way if I can.

I don't have 43 either but am willing to help if I can.
0 Replies

KAREN1958

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 09:25 pm
Ok I am finished to many clues given on my end.......

I have 4 to go go but 3 of them I do not believe they are right and will research further and they are

#2 not RMOYF
#8 not skull or headstone
#hummm off hand I forgot the other one......

all others the clues fit perfect! Good Luck
0 Replies

steph42

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 09:34 pm
clues
Goodnight everyone!!

I am done for the night, I have had enough, my eyes are crossed and my butt is numb!!! And yet I will dream of these places in my sleep!!!! I think I am developing carpal tunnel Very Happy
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 09:36 pm
Karen I have #43 but I cannot post the answer or any more clues. I gave my word that I wouldn't. I will however email you if I have your email address. Other than that I can't do anything to help on #43. Sad Sorry. I really want to help but I have to do it in email.
0 Replies

pagepappy

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 09:44 pm
Re: #88
steph42 wrote:
#88 try this site maybe it will help

http://history1900s.about.com/cs/sfearthquake/index.htm

I thought this was it also for this one but someone on another web site told me it wasn't because the bridge wan't built until 1937. all hints i have heard are about "london Bridges" which i do not get. can anyone explain or give me a better clue for # 88

i also have found the answer to #71. If I am thinking right, it is by the montana rail link???? anyone else have this
0 Replies

KAREN1958

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 10:01 pm
like the old trails.......
0 Replies

KAREN1958

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 10:28 pm
Pagepappy,

You need to do homework because the California Bridge was built way before 1937..... They are giving you incorrect answer
0 Replies