Help needed with Marlboro contest question

mswafford74

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 10:51 am
Hey my email is [email protected] and I am not trying to be direspectful to anyone else its just that I am not good at disquising an answer if its even right we will let you in on a clue I havent check the last clue that was put out yet but I will definitely look into it just because one person says it is right does not do it for me I have to see it myself. But I do have a park for the answer.
0 Replies

Finesse

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 01:28 pm
Hey, coondog, someone that didn't make it past registration in the last contest sold their answers on eBay and made a couple of hundred dollars off them. Maybe if I don't make it past registration, I'll try that rather than just posting answers because I'm mad. :wink:
0 Replies

steph42

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 01:34 pm
Hey Coondog thanks for the help with route 66
Thanks Coondog,

That did help alot!! Smile

Let me know if I can help you!!! What are you looking for at the moment???? Very Happy
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 01:57 pm
Coondog
Coondog are you sure its less than 10? I was getting more than 20ish. Can you show me a web page that shows its less than 10? Or give me an idea of what I'm missing?

I don't think that someone who is disqualified will just post the answers. I think that they will sell them it sounds about right. I'm not willing to pay for answers. I'd hate to pay for wrong answers.

Okay moving on.... lets see what we can figure out on #44 ya'll. What are you all looking for? Any great ideas?

What are we doing for #49? Wheels go around a mile at a time, at this Jewel in the desert. Tell us its name. ANY IDEAS? cuz right now I'm lost. Thats easy to do I get lost a lot. Smile Okay well let me know what I can help ya'll on.
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 02:02 pm
I have one more I'm lost on
Okay this one we are all lost on. My team or I have no idea what the heck they are looking for.

Once the Headuarters to everyone, now heads and hindquarters abound. Tell us its name.

WHAT THE HECK!!!!!????!!!!! is anyone else lost on this one or am I just stupid? Just wondering. Smile
0 Replies

pagepappy

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 02:13 pm
[/QUOTE]What are we doing for #49? Wheels go around a mile at a time, at this Jewel in the desert. Tell us its name. ANY IDEAS? cuz right now I'm lost.
Quote:

i checked out a raceway for this one. it is known as the "jewel of the desert" and it has a one mile oval track.
its in AZ
hope this helps
0 Replies

pagepappy

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 02:15 pm
Re: I have one more I'm lost on
JRTAZ123 wrote:
Okay this one we are all lost on. My team or I have no idea what the heck they are looking for.

Once the Headuarters to everyone, now heads and hindquarters abound. Tell us its name.

WHAT THE HECK!!!!!????!!!!! is anyone else lost on this one or am I just stupid? Just wondering. Smile

As for this one I was thinking it had something to do with government offices, but of course this is all I have really thought about this one, haven't had a chance yet. let me know what ya think
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 02:23 pm
TY
Thanks pagepappy
that was very helpful. Or it should be. I'll get my team members to get looking on that one. Are there any that I can help you on Pagepappy? I'm more than happy to help you on the ones I can. Smile Just let me know.
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 02:44 pm
i do believe the race track one is correct. fits perfectly! any ideas on 40 44 61 71? and what does everyone think about 84? there is no way the answer i have will fit into the space in the answer kit.
0 Replies

junebug

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 02:51 pm
closelee wrote:
junebug wrote:
Hi everyone! Does anyone have a clue about #71??? I've been searching for hours! I'll contribute when I get caught up reading!

#71 try a park in Montana

Need a clue for #44 if possible. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks. Hope this helped you.

Thank you. I'll keep looking. This question is driving me nuts. I don't have #44 yet but, I'll work on it AGAIN! That's one of the toughest ones. Oh, and so is the tawny beer! Grrrrr...
0 Replies

mswafford74

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 02:52 pm
9 to go and I am at a complete stand still...... Im screaming really loud. COVER YOUR EARS..I honestly can say I do not think I will make it any further and it is a shame because Ive been around the world and back since the day I got my book.. Not fair
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 03:02 pm
toots3928 wrote:
i do believe the race track one is correct. fits perfectly! any ideas on 40 44 61 71? and what does everyone think about 84? there is no way the answer i have will fit into the space in the answer kit.

I'd like to help you toots but I am still missing the same ones you are asking about. Sorry. Smile
0 Replies

spiritchild

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 03:02 pm
any suggestons for # 44? What kind of car is it? I was thinking a buick.
let me know if I can help with any questions
0 Replies

KAREN1958

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 03:18 pm
#37 is very long for the space.

Any ideas on 40, 66, 70 and 75? Please.....

61 look for a big hole in the ground
0 Replies

mswafford74

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 03:45 pm
Hey Karen I would help you if you will help me I think I have a feww you are looking for .
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 05:40 pm
You bunch of smarty pants
Ya'll are too smart for me.

I'm looking up the race track now. That will get me one more answer and only alot left to go. Embarrassed Thanks guys and gals for your help. I want to help you but I'm not sure how. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 06:13 pm
Questions I still have to find
Okay the ones I still have to answer are:

2,5,12,30,32,39,40,44,54,55,60,61,63,64,66,69,71,75,78,79,80,81,84, 87,88,99.

Wow thats a lot. My gosh where to begin? Okay well....30 I was told was a hotel on route 66. I haven't found it just yet.... but that's what I was told. So thats what I'm looking for.

32) NO IDEA!!!! I was looking up lighthouses but I can't find any that shine on grassy bluffs.
39) is route 66 I jut have to find out how many new numbers it was fractured into. I was told it was less than 10.
40) NO IDEA AGAIN!!!
44) have no clue.
54) I remember hearing something about it on the video but I still haven't found it. I was told it was garden of the gods not sure.... still looking.
55) Old Faithful was what I was told but I don't know.
60) I have no idea I ain't no cowboy.
61) Looking for a hole in the ground. Thats all I know for now
63)Have no idea at all.
64) Well this one I have some ideas but no answer yet. lunarscape could be craters of the moon national park in idaho. the evil gate could be hell's gate in idaho. But what the heck is the saint? I have no idea. Its crazy.
66) I'm lost with this one just lost.
69) you tell me cuz I ain't got a clue not one at all.
71) look for a park in montana. No idea what type of park but a park.
75)I think I have the answer but my team mates don't agree. They say its too easy and that can't be the answer.
78) it will be a cold day in hell before I figure out this answer!!!!!!!
79) No idea not one
80) something to do with shakespeare or mc beth. Not sure what
81)Has something to do with tatoo's in the city by the bay
84) I think I have the answer but yet again my team don't agree
87)Have no clue. Looking for a rib place.
88) I have an answer just waiting for the team to agree.
99) still looking but no answer just yet. Some good clues but still looking Smile
0 Replies

joegurl

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 07:40 pm
help for Taz
#61 Hole in the Ground Volcano
#63 Red Rocks
#69 Cinevegas
#79 Bonneville Salt Flats
#80 Three Sisters Mountain
#81 700 Lombard Street

Hope that helped. I dont have the links anymore but shouldnt be too hard to find.
0 Replies

closelee

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 07:40 pm
Questions I still have to find
#71 Bonnie's outlaw partner is the park you are looking for Jartaz123

can you give a hint or clue for 27
0 Replies

steph42

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 08:04 pm
closelee 27
hey closelee,

Laughing When we picnic we make sure we bring salt and pepper for our food. Then we laze by the lake. We decide the next picnic will be in the valley. Very Happy
0 Replies