Help needed with Marlboro contest question

DesertRat

Reply Sun 17 Sep, 2006 09:32 pm
Marlboro outwit the west
By the way i do have 2, 43 and 88 but not 44. Your SOL getting it from me though. Maybe you can confer with Jeez, Radio or Brainfried, there the pros. The rest of us are just paddling along having fun.
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Sun 17 Sep, 2006 09:39 pm
RAT!!!!
That was a great comment RAT I agree 100%. They are saying that if we can't help them on the 10-20 they have left they ain't gunna help us at all Yet you know that we halped them before. This may be the first comment they left but it ain't the first time they leeched an answer from us. Laughing
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Sun 17 Sep, 2006 09:43 pm
My gosh Rat
I could use help on 2 and 88. Along with many others Exclamation Exclamation I guess me and my team are behind. Foolish us. We must be really stupid or something. Or just not leeching in the right spots who knows. We've worked hard to get the answers we have. Even if we spot an answer here or on another forum we still do all the looking and reading and finding of that answer. And if we get an answer we do our best to give an answer. Sometimes its one that was already posted but we really do try to give answers. Thats how we play the game. Smile Anyhow let me know how I can help.

Tazzy
0 Replies

clementine

Reply Sun 17 Sep, 2006 09:50 pm
um....can you read? I said I found NO answers on this site. How is that leaching? And I never gave any hints because you have all done that to almost all the questions accept the ones I don't have. And as I said, I believe lots of you think you have all the answers, I just don't see it in the hints you give. SO I find NO harm in these sites and I make no judgment on any of you. But to the smart ones I say, maybe you too will be better off doing it on your own. In anycase, I am sure there will be 10,000 smart ass replies to this entry now and I say go for it! have fun! :wink: :wink: :wink:
0 Replies

clementine

Reply Sun 17 Sep, 2006 10:16 pm
Sorry. You guys are great. Have fun
0 Replies

confused in KY

Reply Sun 17 Sep, 2006 10:43 pm
question 2
First I would like to say that I think you all are great for helping each other (myself included) with these off the wall questions. I have followed a few of the leads but am stuck on the same ones that most are. I am not sure about my answer for number 2, but my dad is with me on this contest and he seemed to know it as soon as he read the question. Before I write down the answer, I will research it for sure, but I can tell you what he believes, it has to do with history, and a WAR that took place out in the west.
0 Replies

KAREN1958

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 12:07 am
DestRat your answer to 101 would be my eyes because I see double and my hands for clicking on so many websites. lol

If anyone could please help me on the following, this is just a few out of twenty more I have to go.

18, 40, 43, 66, 70, 71, 75, 78

#43 I don't have yt but I have googled Tawny Beers, to Omnivore Beers and I feel like I am going blind because I don't see it. I thought it was that Chili Beer but if everyone is chasing it they sure are not selling alot.

Question on 41 Do they want the name of A. River or B - I was thinking A because of where will you soon be soaking your socks?

I have different answers to 3 and 24 from what has been posted - I am sticking with 24 but 3 I have to research just a bit before I could say that I am sticking with it.

#2 wow I think that might be something other than a festival

Please help me......
0 Replies

mswafford74

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 08:26 am
i would be interested in trading any answers I have with anyone that has anything I could use. I have 12 to go and they are mostly the same ones everyone is stuck on but even one trade would gain me ground and I research everything I find two times so even a hint that keeps me busy all day long and wounds up with a answer is appreciated...
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 08:41 am
12 IS a royal pain that all I can say about that one. We've been looking a chasm lake and chasm falls. Not sure if they will lead to an answer or not. But its worth looking into. Chasm lake if one of the greatest places in the west to see the sunset. My mother seems to think that it has something to do with the depth of chasm lake. I have no idea why but she has some idea of what she's talking about. I don't know. I'll do some looking and see what we find. Smile How fun is this anyhow? I don't think I've lost so much hair in my life. Maybe I should quit pulling it out. LOL Smile who knows. But we'll get there. We all will. Smile
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 08:51 am
Hello everyone, i am off of work today and that is where my book and answers are. I will try and help but will need part of the question and see if i can remember the answer, so go ahead and ask away.....
0 Replies

mswafford74

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 08:58 am
actually I meant I have 12 to go but 12 is one of them. I have an awesome lead on 71 but I can only put 2 of the clues together but there is one piece I cant completely fit in on it . If anyone has it I would like to know if I got it and how the last part of it fits.
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 09:25 am
Pick up First and find this Penny in the Park by trusting the lonely rails.

Okay I have no clue with this one. For some reason I thought of baseball but couldn't find anything to back that up. I have no clue what this one could be. Smile Lets talk it out and see what we come up with.
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 09:31 am
Finesse
I see how the au naturel part fits into that answer Finesse.
Au naturel:
1. in the natural state.
2. naked; nude.
If you have the answer I do than you should now see how that part fits in. Smile
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 09:37 am
Re: Too True
steph42 wrote:

I do not have that one ansered....I am not sure if they want the daughters or just what parts have be renamed.....

I found these
www.us-highways.com/us2.htm#US_66
www.answers.com/topic/u-s-route-66

Not much help!!!!

I'm sure its route 66 I just ain't sure how many its fractured into. There has to be a way to find the correct answer. Smile Thanks Steph.
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 09:43 am
Re: #71
JRTAZ123 wrote:
Pick up First and find this Penny in the Park by trusting the lonely rails.

Okay I have no clue with this one. For some reason I thought of baseball but couldn't find anything to back that up. I have no clue what this one could be. Smile Lets talk it out and see what we come up with.
Is this maybe in reference to the Lincoln Funeral. Check it out....
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 09:44 am
Re: Too True
JRTAZ123 wrote:
steph42 wrote:

I do not have that one ansered....I am not sure if they want the daughters or just what parts have be renamed.....

I found these
www.us-highways.com/us2.htm#US_66
www.answers.com/topic/u-s-route-66

Not much help!!!!

I'm sure its route 66 I just ain't sure how many its fractured into. There has to be a way to find the correct answer. Smile Thanks Steph.
Steph, it is less than 10. does this help?
0 Replies

mswafford74

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 09:45 am
Hey i do not know how to put the clues out their without giving it away but I would like to run it by you could I send it to you and you let me know your opinion. Im still working on #71 Let me know if interested
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 09:50 am
mswafford74 wrote:
Hey i do not know how to put the clues out their without giving it away but I would like to run it by you could I send it to you and you let me know your opinion. Im still working on #71 Let me know if interested
Give me your email....
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 09:58 am
This is what i suspect will happen... Someone will send in their registration and will be disqualified for whatever reasons and will be so pissed off will post all answers for everyone to see, so dont sweat it ,there is a whole lot of time left......
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 10:06 am
Hello everyone. I have skier penny on that one but I cant remember how I got it. I looked at alot of stuff and it made sence to put it there from the web site I saw it at now I cant find the site to double check it. crap!!! If anyone finds it please let me know cuz I have went to so many sites they all run together now.
0 Replies