Help needed with Marlboro contest question

Flumoxed

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 06:59 pm
Hello all you crazy people :wink: I am still around and enjoying the intercourse :wink: I didn't get a great response to my email exchange offers (did hear from Cowgirly, Horsefarm, and EWOK). I hope I was some help. Didn't get one thing in return ... but that's OK. Ya gotta build some trust here! BTW if ya have one of the following for #61 ya better keep looking (Sunset/Hole-in-the-G/Dew Drop/Dick's). Cheers!
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 07:05 pm
tryingtohelp wrote:
What happened to guess what from cowgirly? I know it was there a minute ago.
Also, to the new outside person thank you for your opinion. I re- read
what I wrote so TO YOU JRTAZ I am sorry that you thought I was calling you a liar. Honestly I wasn't. That word or thought did not even cross my mind. After reading what I wrote I can see how it came across as that in fact I sounded like an outright BITCH. So, I am sorry. Please accept my apologies. Can we call it a truce and go back to having fun and try to help each other with the answers? By the way, you called me an ass, but I have been told by many guys I don't have one Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I deleted it, because I didn't think anyone was here. lol
You aren't seeing things. Very Happy
0 Replies

Howdy

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 07:06 pm
hello forum... i finally made it past the errors hope everyone is ok
i read alot of post this morning but when i tried to sign in it took me to a blank page lol
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 07:08 pm
tryingtohelp wrote:
Where did cowgirly go?????
She was here a minute a go. Maybe it is this critical error thing messing with us.

I'm here, just trying to get ready for my daughter's birthday tomorrow and work on the clues too.

Talk about multi-tasking!!!! lol
0 Replies

Howdy

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 07:16 pm
Cowgirly320 wrote:
tryingtohelp wrote:
Where did cowgirly go?????
She was here a minute a go. Maybe it is this critical error thing messing with us.

I'm here, just trying to get ready for my daughter's birthday tomorrow and work on the clues too.

Talk about multi-tasking!!!! lol

yea that multi-tasking is all i do around here my 17 year old sprang his ankle pretty bad it's moma do this moma do that and not to mention the other things that has to be done lol
0 Replies

gottagetit

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 07:20 pm
new here
hi everyone, i am new here and i am doin this contest all by myself, so obviously i am a little bit behind everyone else. if anyone would like to help a girl out, with clues that is, i still need 27, 39, 40, 43, 44, 61, 75, 88, and 94. i would be happy to help anyone else out with any other answers, but you probably have them all already!!! Anyways, my email is [email protected] for anyone who would like to help. TIA.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 07:20 pm
Hi Howdy, Cowgirly & Flumoxed,
Gosh now that we are all getting along I have to go on a call out. Tomorrow night I go to Washington, then to CA, then to FL. I don't have a laptop and I can't use the government issued one for personal things because they do track that. In between these trips I will be home. So, I will check back with you all when I can. I am kinda gonna miss ya Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Before I go Please someone email jrtaz for me before he/she reads what I wrote to tell them I did apologize at the end. I don't want he/she to log in and get mad at what I wrote when there are 2 apologies waiting at the end. PLEASE?
Also, mama I will email you the link I have for #75
Bye for now and take care.
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 07:24 pm
tryingtohelp wrote:
Gosh now that we are all getting along I have to go on a call out. Tomorrow night I go to Washington, then to CA, then to FL. I don't have a laptop and I can't use the government issued one for personal things because they do track that. In between these trips I will be home. So, I will check back with you all when I can. I am kinda gonna miss ya Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Before I go Please someone email jrtaz for me before he/she reads what I wrote to tell them I did apologize at the end. I don't want he/she to log in and get mad at what I wrote when there are 2 apologies waiting at the end. PLEASE?

Take care and safe travels! Very Happy We'll miss you too.... Sad
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 07:25 pm
Oh, before I run off bye toots, horsefarm, wickey, coon, rat (I know you are still there), angel1234, jeez and everyone else. I just can't remember all the names.
0 Replies

Howdy

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 07:29 pm
tryingtohelp wrote:

have a safe trip and while you are gone and can't get on the computer take a much needed break lol
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 07:31 pm
My ya'll been busy!
Wow y'all been realy busy the last 3 days down and I missed 30 pages.
Well hello to everyone. Ar angel 06 sorry to hear about the fire., thats never a good thing, hope everyone is ok there. And very sorry to hear about your doggy! Hope this post finds you all well. Very Happy
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 07:34 pm
TTH have a great trip. Gonna be off the net myself for a week starting Friday. Gotta go jump on a ship and sail to the B'hamas Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk. Gonna take another week to read all the posts just to catch up
0 Replies

gottagetit

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 07:39 pm
I'm trying to get up to speed reading all of these posts now. Wow there are a lot of them! Shocked
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 08:07 pm
TTH I'm sorry I came across as a bitch. I've been a little on edge and I am sorry I called you an ass. I'll forgive you if you will forgive me?
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 08:14 pm
jeez wrote:
JRTAZ123 wrote:
Incase you didn't notice this is one woman who is on a rampage. Smile

If ya ain't got something nice to say don't say it at all. Just my opnion. Have a nice day. Razz

JR, when we get to the ranch, I will buy you a beer. Oh, I forgot it's free. I'll have one, too, but I don't drink whiskey.

You really want to take a real bitch to a bar and fill her with drinks? Just wondering. No really I'm not always a bitch I've been having a few bad days and I'm a bit hormonal. But really ya'll I'm sorry for my little outburst. I'll do my best to keep it out of the forum.

As you can see there is a reason I have the nickname TAZ. See it was given to me as a child because even then I would fly off the handle and get a little bitchy but you can't call a child a bitch so my dad called me Taz. So it stuck. But I'll be more than happy to have a beer with ya Jeez
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 08:36 pm
Evening Y'all, Seems you all been very busy this afternoon Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 08:39 pm
I picked up my eyeballs and stopped drooling on the keyboard and I'm almost ready to start again.
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 08:49 pm
Don't know if you have dish network...But on the SiFi channel Ghost Hunters did a thing on tombstone tonite....hummmm and I saw an commercal for WV oregon
0 Replies

KAREN1958

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 08:52 pm
Gottagetit hope this helps.

27 search morman trail , 88 western winter blast firworks.

Your welcome,

Karen glad to help..... Very Happy
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 09:01 pm
KAREN1958 wrote:
Gottagetit hope this helps.

27 search morman trail , 88 western winter blast firworks.

Your welcome,

Karen glad to help..... Very Happy

It's sad that you actually get off on screwing other peoples' hard work up. If you're this blunt on this forum, you must be a real winner in person.
0 Replies