Help needed with Marlboro contest question

Cowgirly320

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 09:05 pm
gottagetit wrote:
I'm trying to get up to speed reading all of these posts now. Wow there are a lot of them! Shocked

Welcome to the forum Gotta!

Just a word of advice: The person giving you all of the answers isn't the most popular person around here.

We use a little bit of tact and communicate hints and/or links through emails so the odds of winning isn't decreased.

The person "giving" hints on this forum to you is not following the general consensus of the board.

Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your visits here, and respect the wishes of the majority!
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 09:07 pm
Ok my other teammate just showed up ...so I'm showing her what beautiful research our co-teammate brought over...she's gunna love this..We might need a new teammate.
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 09:08 pm
Be back soon
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 09:09 pm
To Jrtaz guess I can't play along ?
Hoew come you won't talk to me or even ask me any questions? Now I really do feel left out,Gee I'd like to play to,sorry no squabling though.
Been through enough of that in court for the past 12 years and still not over with it. Just thought it would be nice to help out, if anyone wants it? 2 Cents Drunk Idea
0 Replies

Howdy

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 09:16 pm
alrighty then it's about that time got to get up early in the morning
nice reading your post lol can't say talking to ya lol
but yall be good now and i will try to get on tomorrow if the site will let me pass by
0 Replies

KAREN1958

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 09:20 pm
In case anyone misses the email on #80 Tres Hermanas (Three Sisters Mountains).

Cowgirl I could care less what you say.... forget email here you go # 78 Hell's Half Acre the picture looks just like in the book. Should I continue......

Do I care if I win - NO!
0 Replies

KAREN1958

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 09:22 pm
oh i guess i am upsetting some folks oh well to bad GET OVER IT!!!!
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 09:27 pm
Hey Karen1958 Hello !
Your not upsetting me. Nice to see that you are fired up though and giving those clues away for everyone to see. Thats just What I got yelled at for, Can you imagine soeone getting upset over somthing so frivilous
as $ 1,000,000.00. Might just be enough to wrench anyones neck, not to mention get thier pants all bunched up!
0 Replies

JRTAZ123

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 09:32 pm
KAREN1958 wrote:

This forum only has room for so many bitches. Keep it up and we will have to see what we can do about it. Now why don't you just humor us all and stop giving out right answers. Its the way we have all agreed to do it. Join the club.
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 09:44 pm
Howdy ppl Very Happy wuzzzaaaaaaap!!?
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 09:46 pm
Thats it just go right around me.
Embarrassed Your not even going to say hi to me jrtaz123? Thats it now I am upset you get to call everyone else but me names. Sokay just ingnore me everyone else does, you just jump right aboard the ship! LOL.
would be nice to have a meaningful conversation though. Idea Laughing
0 Replies

Howdy

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 09:46 pm
well after readin i had to post one more before i'm off to bed don't worry about all the hard work that we have put into this for someone to go behind us to post all the answers because i think most of them are already posted some where if not here some where else i just don't think anyone will be posting the real hard ones for everyone to see and as for #80 they are far more shakespears lol
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 09:49 pm
Re: Thats it just go right around me.
bigredsshop wrote:
Embarrassed Your not even going to say hi to me jrtaz123? Thats it now I am upset you get to call everyone else but me names. Sokay just ingnore me everyone else does, you just jump right aboard the ship! LOL.
would be nice to have a meaningful conversation though. Idea Laughing
Hey bigred I will have a mean-in-full talk wif ya Laughing
0 Replies

KAREN1958

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 09:55 pm
Who need hints and clues to what # come on let it out don't be shy cowgirl......

stop hiding behind email jerk!!!!! If I have the answer I will spell it out as I could care less about this contest. I am to busy to research my answer that I think I have, "I am finally getting a new kitchen this is #1 to me". So come on shout them out.

LETS GOOOOOOOO.......
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 09:58 pm
you gonna put rubber walls in that new kitchen? Laughing
0 Replies

KAREN1958

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 10:00 pm
I shouted out so much that I hope cowgirl does not sink in her own donk if you no what I mean.

Ok here we go....... #88 western Winter Blast "fireworks" Lake Havasa City need more help email

[email protected]

glad to help
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 10:04 pm
KAREN1958 wrote:

You spelled "to" wrong. It should be "too"
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 10:05 pm
lol Howdy cowgirly Very Happy
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 10:07 pm
horsefarm wrote:
you gonna put rubber walls in that new kitchen? Laughing

ROFLMO!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies