Help needed with Marlboro contest question

TTH

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 05:55 pm
What happened to guess what from cowgirly? I know it was there a minute ago.
Also, to the new outside person thank you for your opinion. I re- read
what I wrote so TO YOU JRTAZ I am sorry that you thought I was calling you a liar. Honestly I wasn't. That word or thought did not even cross my mind. After reading what I wrote I can see how it came across as that in fact I sounded like an outright BITCH. So, I am sorry. Please accept my apologies. Can we call it a truce and go back to having fun and try to help each other with the answers? By the way, you called me an ass, but I have been told by many guys I don't have one Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 06:01 pm
Good for you cowgirly!
Hey, I didn't post twice so does that count as a double apology to jrtaz???? :wink: :wink: :wink:
This site is driving me Bonkers!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 06:08 pm
tryingtohelp wrote:
I'll guess did you get all the answers? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Did you get my email? I still haven't heard back from you on #30
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 06:16 pm
I JUST SENT IT TO YOU!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY, YOU GOT IT. GOOD JOB.
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 06:17 pm
Cool
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 06:18 pm
Are you still here b4mytime????
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 06:20 pm
b4mytime, wasn't trying to ignore you but this site keeps giving me critical error messages and It won't let me on. I was going to go over with you the numbers you have.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 06:21 pm
morgansmama wrote:
Cool

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 06:24 pm
mama, did you get it by the clues or did someone else help? Just curious.
CALLING BY4MYTIME----ARE YOU OUT THERE??????
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 06:24 pm
TTHelp, you have more mail.
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 06:25 pm
onthesharpend wrote:
HI i am new. like you could not tell.
this has made for some interesting reading for many hours. maybe ya all should put together a soap opera for tv and sale it.
i am not in the contest but other boards are talking about you so i had to see for myself. it sounds like you are having fun but what do i know. there have been many names going and coming and going and coming. maybe they are not just looky lous but have something that came up. no telling. since i am not in the contest i can not give any help. i don't even know what the clues are and i do not have a clue what the initials stand for that ya all keep using.
some of you are seeming to get very mad. hope u dont mind a outside opinion. i read the 3 or so hundred pages. i cannot remember everybodies name (i should have kept notes). it seems that there are sincere people on here. misskitty, jez, horse, angel123, morgan, tryingtohelp, howdie, jrtazz, cowgirl and sorry if i did not spell your names write or left anyone out. i just think that some of you are cranky. maybe need more sleep. i think you really made angel feel left out and jrtazz i did not see tryingto help call you any names. but you called him a ass. that is not very nice. you said he called you a liar. i did not see that anywhere. the hate mail that some of you got did not seem to be coming from anyone on there. it sounded like some of you were getting it and others were not. i just thougt i would tell you my thougts from a outsider point of view. i do not know if that helped but i was entertained from reading your forum. it was better than watching tv. now i know why others are talking about you. i think they are jealous because maybe you do not see it but i see ya all helping each other and on the most part having fun. i think misskitty has a point, jrtazz has a point, tryingtohelp has a point and angel seemed to get her feelings hurt. i hope ya all take this as constructive and do not let it get to you. it makes for better reading when you are joking. bye
Well, Thank you for noticing. it did kinda sting a little cuz I have been talking to most of these people for a while ALOT of e-mails, and it seemed that I was shunned. I tried to contribute to the conversation but no luck....so I went and did some research on my own. Sad I'm not angry at anyone. I was just wanting to double check with them and offer my part of the conversation. I know next time they shun me I am just gonna fill the board with smileys till they say something. Just kidding. Laughing I hope that you stay around and get to know us..well me cuz I am not a shunner yea I said it shunners shunners shunners LOL
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 06:25 pm
tryingtohelp wrote:
mama, did you get it by the clues or did someone else help? Just curious.
CALLING BY4MYTIME----ARE YOU OUT THERE??????

Both- Smile
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 06:26 pm
I knew what to look for, just not where Smile
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 06:28 pm
Where did cowgirly go?????
She was here a minute a go. Maybe it is this critical error thing messing with us.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 06:30 pm
angel1234 wrote:
onthesharpend wrote:
HI i am new. like you could not tell.
this has made for some interesting reading for many hours. maybe ya all should put together a soap opera for tv and sale it.
i am not in the contest but other boards are talking about you so i had to see for myself. it sounds like you are having fun but what do i know. there have been many names going and coming and going and coming. maybe they are not just looky lous but have something that came up. no telling. since i am not in the contest i can not give any help. i don't even know what the clues are and i do not have a clue what the initials stand for that ya all keep using.
some of you are seeming to get very mad. hope u dont mind a outside opinion. i read the 3 or so hundred pages. i cannot remember everybodies name (i should have kept notes). it seems that there are sincere people on here. misskitty, jez, horse, angel123, morgan, tryingtohelp, howdie, jrtazz, cowgirl and sorry if i did not spell your names write or left anyone out. i just think that some of you are cranky. maybe need more sleep. i think you really made angel feel left out and jrtazz i did not see tryingto help call you any names. but you called him a ass. that is not very nice. you said he called you a liar. i did not see that anywhere. the hate mail that some of you got did not seem to be coming from anyone on there. it sounded like some of you were getting it and others were not. i just thougt i would tell you my thougts from a outsider point of view. i do not know if that helped but i was entertained from reading your forum. it was better than watching tv. now i know why others are talking about you. i think they are jealous because maybe you do not see it but i see ya all helping each other and on the most part having fun. i think misskitty has a point, jrtazz has a point, tryingtohelp has a point and angel seemed to get her feelings hurt. i hope ya all take this as constructive and do not let it get to you. it makes for better reading when you are joking. bye
Well, Thank you for noticing. it did kinda sting a little cuz I have been talking to most of these people for a while ALOT of e-mails, and it seemed that I was shunned. I tried to contribute to the conversation but no luck....so I went and did some research on my own. Sad I'm not angry at anyone. I was just wanting to double check with them and offer my part of the conversation. I know next time they shun me I am just gonna fill the board with smileys till they say something. Just kidding. Laughing I hope that you stay around and get to know us..well me cuz I am not a shunner yea I said it shunners shunners shunners LOL

I agree with what this person wrote. Sounds like this person opened up our eyes a little. Hi angel1234!
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 06:33 pm
Hi tthelp.. this is crazy sometimes huh?
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 06:38 pm
It's important that we not turn on each other in here; nobody wants that. To have an outsider's opinion, especially one who's heard so much about us, might really make a difference for the better in here if everybody reads it like they should. Not that I don't like it in here; I spend more time here than I do in my own living room these days. I do hate, though, that some have been uncomfortable, and I'm sorry if I in any way contributed to that. I sure didn't mean to.

WE"RE FAMOUS Cool Cool Cool
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 06:41 pm
TTHelp, you have mail, and even I'm excited!
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 06:45 pm
morgansmama wrote:
It's important that we not turn on each other in here; nobody wants that. To have an outsider's opinion, especially one who's heard so much about us, might really make a difference for the better in here if everybody reads it like they should. Not that I don't like it in here; I spend more time here than I do in my own living room these days. I do hate, though, that some have been uncomfortable, and I'm sorry if I in any way contributed to that. I sure didn't mean to.

WE"RE FAMOUS Cool Cool Cool

ditto on that
can someone please email jrtaz (I don't have his/her email) to let him/her know an apology from me is at the end of my being a bitch? When jrtaz logs on and starts to read what I wrote I want to stop any bickerinig until he/she gets to the end to see I apologized twice even if that was unintentional. I do feel bad so I don't mind it came up twice. Will one of you do that for me?
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 06:47 pm
mama
I will check my mail and go have a smoke so be right back.
0 Replies