Help needed with Marlboro contest question

Cowgirly320

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2006 04:28 am
jeez wrote:
Hi, CowGirl

Right at the top of the answer book it says:

Clearly label each photo or printout with the photo clue it answers and put them in the pocket on the right.

I'm going to clearly label them on the front, not the back.

If you lost your answer book, you're in deep trouble!

If I don't give out my email address, then there's not a lot left here for me, but I have had some good laughs.

See ya!

Thanks jeez! Didn't lose the answer book -- just couldn't remember where I had read the info at. Smile

Thanks again!

PS: On the Kearny thing, I think the only reason people didn't answer you was because they didn't know!
0 Replies

pattiness

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2006 06:25 am
good morning----
Thursday night i posted a rant in here and went to bed-- so i wasn't ignoring replys-- i really wasn't here-- i tossed and turned all night- when i did sleep i dreamed of cowboys--but they were good dreams (giggle)
Friday night -i tried to get caught up on emails-- drank half a bottle of wine-- (still have 10 emails i haven't even looked at)--- cause the wine made me sleepy--- and so i went to bed-- never even came in here-- i slept great! 8 solid hours! no dreams!(that i remember anyway)-- woke up at 7 got coffee and came in here--23 pages of new posts!!!!!-- Shocked
i am caught up now--but have to work today and tomorrow-have mon tues off this week and will spend the days searching searching searching-

i hope i didn't offend anyone--
i am grateful for the help i have received
hope i have pointed people on the right direction in the help i have offered
i hope everyone (and pets) is feeling better
good luck on new job toots
big kisses and huggs to Jeez--it's ok girl we all gets frustrated with the craziness
2x2--get over yerself
yes i agree those of us in here feel abandoned by teammates- i understand why my team isn't helping more-- lol 2 of them live with me-- how can they help when i am always on the puter Confused
as i stated earlier- i have learned alot and have great vacation ideas and met some really nice people--so even if i don't get anything other than a 25 dollar check from marlboro i have gained alot doing this

i have an hour before i need to get ready for work- gonna go google some of the clues i have received- will try to be on tonight-after 8 florida time
have a great day-- happy hunting--- and as for me
i'm still searching searching searching
Patti Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2006 08:40 am
Howdy ppl! anyone here yet? If not its ok I can talk to myself. I am good at that lol.
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2006 08:44 am
I am here horse. How is your hunting for clues going? I was thinking for #44 McDonalds but then I said to myself.No they would not have the same answer for #44 and #40 so I think I will put Sonnic down for #44.
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2006 08:45 am
Laughing
0 Replies

CrshN2mme

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2006 09:12 am
good morning everyone. Ok, back at it again this morning. I was going to leave this stuff alone this weekend but it has been raining buckets since yesterday morning so I have nothing better to do....lol...if this rain keeps up our house will be the only one in the Neighborhood that is still on solid ground. I would like to switch to another clue if alright with everyone. I have an answer (I should say several) but I am still not 100% like I am on most of the other answers I have. The clue is #30. You know the stupid hotel on main street that is nautical somehow. If anyone is really sure they have this one could you e-mail me or give a small hint or just willing to throw around some ideas It would be appreciated just to get off of 44 for a little while to clear my head. I am tired of dreaming of avenues and honky tonks.
0 Replies

CrshN2mme

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2006 09:13 am
opps forgot to leave my [email protected]
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2006 01:13 pm
Helloooooo! Anyone there?
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2006 02:27 pm
I think everybody took the day off.....
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2006 02:36 pm
I think so too, coon. Either that or they're doing research.
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2006 02:38 pm
Studious bunch, aren't we?
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2006 02:59 pm
I guess yall are...
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2006 04:20 pm
morgansmama wrote:
I think so too, coon. Either that or they're doing research.

I wish I was studious, at this point! lol

I'm working till Tuesday, then I'm free again until next Saturday!!! I'll check in from time-to-time just to make sure you guys haven't deserted me! Rolling Eyes

Take care ya'll!!!
0 Replies

pattiness

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2006 05:08 pm
g'evening---
home early-
there's a program about Yellowstone on TV-- on the travel channel--- started here at 7 PM hoping it might "give" me an answer--- or a clue-- or a push in the right direction!
giggle-
Patti
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2006 06:09 pm
This forum
Hi everyone,
I am new to joining in with this site. I have read a lot of the pages and almost feel like I am getting to know some of you. I want to THANK a certain angel for keeping her word. I emailed her and gave her two answers I came up with. I did not ask her for any answers or clues. I asked her not to post my answers and she didn't. She offered to help me if I needed it, but I don't. I also told her I wasn't going to join the site since I wasn't taking any answers from it. I still am not taking (stealing) answers from this site. I read the site only after I have come up with my own answers just to see what other people are coming up with. I have not changed any of my answers based on clues you have posted. I want you all to know though it has been very interesting to read the transition where you were trying to help each other, then not trusting others (this is where private emails started), then adding personal info. and now finally it seems you are having fun. I think the having fun part is great. Personally, I don't expect to win, I just love challenges and learning. I am pretty much working alone since the rest of my team isn't helping. I don't want to leave anyone out, so don't take it personally, names such as rat, coon, angel from above, wickey (sp), cowgirly320, angel1234, all come to mind off the top of my head. I wish you all good luck in this contest and if I have an answer that someone needs a clue on I am willing to help. My intention is not to ask anyone for help so that will prove I am sincere.
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2006 06:24 pm
Re: This forum
tryingtohelp wrote:
Hi everyone,
I am new to joining in with this site. I have read a lot of the pages and almost feel like I am getting to know some of you. I want to THANK a certain angel for keeping her word. I emailed her and gave her two answers I came up with. I did not ask her for any answers or clues. I asked her not to post my answers and she didn't. She offered to help me if I needed it, but I don't. I also told her I wasn't going to join the site since I wasn't taking any answers from it. I still am not taking (stealing) answers from this site. I read the site only after I have come up with my own answers just to see what other people are coming up with. I have not changed any of my answers based on clues you have posted. I want you all to know though it has been very interesting to read the transition where you were trying to help each other, then not trusting others (this is where private emails started), then adding personal info. and now finally it seems you are having fun. I think the having fun part is great. Personally, I don't expect to win, I just love challenges and learning. I am pretty much working alone since the rest of my team isn't helping. I don't want to leave anyone out, so don't take it personally, names such as rat, coon, angel from above, wickey (sp), cowgirly320, angel1234, all come to mind off the top of my head. I wish you all good luck in this contest and if I have an answer that someone needs a clue on I am willing to help. My intention is not to ask anyone for help so that will prove I am sincere.

Good evening, and WELCOME!
0 Replies

pattiness

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2006 06:53 pm
the Yellowstone Park thing was very good--- really cool to see the beautiful colors and movement of the morning glory pool-- not just a picture-- I am more convinced--- i wanna get myself a motorcycle and ride out to see more of this beautiful country--- Very Happy didn't help with any answers or clues-- but worth the time to watch
0 Replies

pattiness

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2006 06:54 pm
hey! i can do that if I can win this thing----
back to
searching searching searching
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2006 07:30 pm
Thank you morgansmama,
I will try to keep up on how you are all doing but I am spending a lot of hours researching the answers. If any of you came up with BWD for #99 it is not the right answer.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2006 07:39 pm
I am going back into my research mode since there are some I am still missing. Check back with you all later and I hope it is not too late to join in with the fun you are having!!!
0 Replies