Help needed with Marlboro contest question

Cowgirly320

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 12:23 pm
morgansmama wrote:
jeez wrote:
Apparently this has become a private party.

I noticed all the new people who get greeted but don't get any response. I post, and get totally ignored.

I won't post again.

See ya.

??? I guess we must have offended jeez. I'm not sure how. I sure didn't mean to.

wondering the same thing. We all get ignored from time-to-time, but it shouldn't be taken personally -- should it??? LOL
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 12:23 pm
I just made a post--isn't someone going to respond? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 12:24 pm
morgansmama wrote:
I just made a post--isn't someone going to respond? Rolling Eyes

Are you ignoring me???? AAAAA gain??? LOL
0 Replies

Starr

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 12:24 pm
Re: marlboro...please don't hate me
BONKERS wrote:
russelhammond wrote:
Hello, ALL! forgive me for anything that I have done Embarrassed . I read and understand that I upset one of you because I changed my answers for the ones I found on this site. I've been doing my research for 2 months. I researched the answers and clues I found here on the site and they're better than the ones I found on my own and on other websites.

No one has greeted me or sent out a HELLO so I haven't described myself. PATTINESS[/B] thank you for your help and I hope my help in return was correct. I sent you a clue for #40. I found that answer I have is a good one and I hope you do to.

If I'm welcome into your "family" I will gladly give info. about myself and give clues to what is needed by you.
I am missing the following: 19, 27, 32, 35, 43, 60, 66, 71, 79, 87, and 91. Pattiness I still haven't checked the clues you gave me, yet. I didn't get a chance yesterday...needed to get an ebay shipment together.

thank you for your time and patience. I hope you all have a HAPPY DAY!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Good morning russell!
I'm not in this thing anymore but I'll still help if I can.

#19 try moab, UT

#27 try morman trail

#32 not sure

#35 try Kearney

#43 STILL looking Rolling Eyes

# 60 dunno

#66 dunno

#71 park by the ranch

#79 try world land speed record place

#87 dunno

#91 dunno

#32 what I have is in Washington

#35 what I have is in New Mexico not Kearney

The rest I either don't have or I have the same answer for.
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 12:26 pm
I just got here, researching ya know. I wanted to say hi and let mama know I saw your post...LOL
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 12:28 pm
HELLO - ANGEL - HOW - ARE - YOU???
0 Replies

AKT

Hi all!
Hi all! I have 2 great possibilities for 44 (I think, lol). I like one better than the other, but it's not in Ft. Worth, where the common consensus here seems to be. I got really excited over a "campesino" restaurant until I found it was just a kiosk!

Good luck to all. I'll be glad to help if I can. [email protected]
0 Replies

BONKERS

Hi morgansmamma! I see you out there, I know your looking and I fully acknowledge your existence!! Laughing

Have a great day!!
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 12:29 pm
Thank you for the acknowledgment. :wink:
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 12:30 pm
morgansmama wrote:

Okay -- it's been what seems like a lifetime since my last post. If I'm going to get ignored, I'll just take my toys and go home!!! Mad
0 Replies

BONKERS

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 12:32 pm
You betcha! YEEEE HAWW !! It's Friday, I'm almost done with working, its a beautiful day and I'm gonna get on my bad motorscooter and RIDE!!!

Maybe I can clear all these stupid saloons, dance halls and parquet floors out of my head!!
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 12:32 pm
Let's all be sure to welcome Starr, AKT ,and russelhammond if we haven't already. WELCOME ALL!
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 12:34 pm
Howdy Cowgirl, hows it going?? Hi bonkers and EVERYONE else. 44 stinks...I will help post more clues in a little while I got the baby poo poo thing going on. yucky.
0 Replies

BONKERS

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 12:34 pm
AWWW Cowgirly ya know yer luved! Some of just can type fast enough to get a word in edgewise. ALthough I must say I AM getting a little faster! HEE HEE Laughing
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 12:35 pm
Cowgirly320 wrote:
morgansmama wrote:

Okay -- it's been what seems like a lifetime since my last post. If I'm going to get ignored, I'll just take my toys and go home!!! Mad

Please cowgirly--don't go. I didn't mean to offend you either.
0 Replies

BONKERS

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 12:35 pm
Hi angel! Are you sure that it 44 thats stinky??? Maybe there is something on your hand... nope yer right 44 IS stinky! P U
0 Replies

russelhammond

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 12:37 pm
Re: marlboro...please don't hate me
Starr wrote:
BONKERS wrote:
russelhammond wrote:
Hello, ALL! forgive me for anything that I have done Embarrassed . I read and understand that I upset one of you because I changed my answers for the ones I found on this site. I've been doing my research for 2 months. I researched the answers and clues I found here on the site and they're better than the ones I found on my own and on other websites.

No one has greeted me or sent out a HELLO so I haven't described myself. PATTINESS[/B] thank you for your help and I hope my help in return was correct. I sent you a clue for #40. I found that answer I have is a good one and I hope you do to.

If I'm welcome into your "family" I will gladly give info. about myself and give clues to what is needed by you.
I am missing the following: 19, 27, 32, 35, 43, 60, 66, 71, 79, 87, and 91. Pattiness I still haven't checked the clues you gave me, yet. I didn't get a chance yesterday...needed to get an ebay shipment together.

thank you for your time and patience. I hope you all have a HAPPY DAY!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Good morning russell!
I'm not in this thing anymore but I'll still help if I can.

#19 try moab, UT

#27 try morman trail

#32 not sure

#35 try Kearney

#43 STILL looking Rolling Eyes

# 60 dunno

#66 dunno

#71 park by the ranch

#79 try world land speed record place

#87 dunno

#91 dunno

#32 what I have is in Washington

#35 what I have is in New Mexico not Kearney

The rest I either don't have or I have the same answer for.

thanks for the info!! Bonkers why are you out? Are you one of the lucky teammates who found their clues/matched the QUOTA!!?? LOL

talk to you all soon!! I hope I find some anwers...I miss school and all, but this homework is trying me nuts...LOL
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Of course I'm gonna stay!!! I luv you guys too!!! Use me, abuse me, amuse me...... I still luv ya!!! Laughing
0 Replies

twoxtwo

Will wonders never cease? You people have to be nuts! This is a contest not a fun fest. Don't you realize that by posting the answers for the slow ones cuts your chance of EVER going to the ranch?

These are hard riddles for a reason. To ELIMINATE those who cannot get the answers themselves. Don't you get it? If everyone has the same answers what makes you think that's a good thing? Do you think Marlboro is not aware of this forum and others?

And those of you who have been foolish enough to post personal info - you are already eliminated. BANK ON IT!!

If you need a chat forum for friends, this is not it. The idea of Outwit The West was to make the riddles hard enough that only those who were bright enough to get the answer would qualify. Now all those who don't have a clue how to solve a riddle comes on this site and posts all the numbers they don't have and Bingo, some Bonked out person just lists the answers.
They're out of the game so why not just mess up everyone else's chance.
It isn't working people.

Phillip Morris and Marlboro associates are plugged in to these sites.It happened last year also, but never to this extent. This is insane, and will be the reason why there will probably never be another Outwit The West.
Or emails the answer to someone. A someone that will now be in the running to go to the ranch. A someone that would probably never even get past the first 50 clues.

So now it has been reduced to a random drawing instead of a skill test. And the person you so foolishly gave the answer to a tough one is very likely going to be pulled from the hat.

You have outwitted yourselves with you ridiculous chatter.
0 Replies

russelhammond

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 12:39 pm
hello!
Hello Morgansmama!! and thank you!

HELLO TO ALL!!

Off to do some homework on this stuff....

good luck to all and I'll be back again either tonight or some time tomorrow!!
0 Replies