Help needed with Marlboro contest question

mswafford74

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 09:46 am
Hello everyone i am going to try to chat and catch up with everyone in the 4 hours I have but I also want to zip in and out to look up things So I wish i had more time on here but I jsut cant seem to have a peaceful evening at home. i have had ballgames 3 nights this week i am so tired
0 Replies

BONKERS

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 09:49 am
Good mornin' Cowgirly! Who knew there were SOOOO many dance halls!!
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 09:57 am
TONS of dance halls!!! LOL
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 10:25 am
Good day everyone! You guys have been in rare form today from what I've read. I hope it's safe for mama.
0 Replies

mswafford74

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 10:27 am
I dont want to sound stupid but I found something in Fort Worth Stockyards that is a festival and I know this isnt it but I thought i would learn something from it. It was Red Steagall Cowboy Gathering Western Swing Rodeo. the Western Swing caught my eye but I cant find anything out of this. Does anyone have any ideas. i swing you, you swing me, maybe this is just a useless clue but I had to give it a shot.
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 10:40 am
mswafford74 wrote:
I dont want to sound stupid but I found something in Fort Worth Stockyards that is a festival and I know this isnt it but I thought i would learn something from it. It was Red Steagall Cowboy Gathering Western Swing Rodeo. the Western Swing caught my eye but I cant find anything out of this. Does anyone have any ideas. i swing you, you swing me, maybe this is just a useless clue but I had to give it a shot.

Saw the Red Steagall thing myself last night. Was going to check into it further, but who knows. This clues as well as #40 are making me crazy!!!
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 10:42 am
morgansmama wrote:
Good day everyone! You guys have been in rare form today from what I've read. I hope it's safe for mama.

Good morning to you!! Did you get my email??? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 10:43 am
Cowgirly320 wrote:
morgansmama wrote:

I sure did--I'm on my quest now.
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 10:52 am
morgansmama wrote:
Cowgirly320 wrote:
morgansmama wrote:

I sure did--I'm on my quest now.

Good. 40 is becoming the new 44 for me now... Twisted Evil
0 Replies

mswafford74

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 10:55 am
I didnt get anywhere with the Western Swing all I got was dance schools, I have a question about 43 I was told to concentrate on the omnivore and that many thousands where looking for it especially in the southwest does this ring any bells to anyone. I am stumped. I am all over the place checking things out for 40, 44, and 43. I researched U.S. territory capitols and all i get on that search for 40 is in the East. OMG I am screaming.
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 11:05 am
cowgirly and mswafford--

You both should have mail.
0 Replies

jeez

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 11:10 am
Who on earth is buried in Kearney?
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 11:19 am
ar angel 06 wrote:
My teams hasn't helped at all... and I'm not even the team captain, my husband is. Laughing

i know how you feel. my hubby is team captain too. i've gotten zilch from him and the other two members.
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 11:21 am
toots3928 wrote:
ar angel 06 wrote:
My teams hasn't helped at all... and I'm not even the team captain, my husband is. Laughing

i know how you feel. my hubby is team captain too. i've gotten zilch from him and the other two members.

We're all in the same boat. Row, row, row....
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 11:23 am
morgansmama wrote:
cowgirly and mswafford--

You both should have mail.

backatcha with mail..... Very Happy
0 Replies

mswafford74

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 11:44 am
Thanks morgansmama i am off to look around be back in a minute or two or three
0 Replies

jeez

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 12:00 pm
Apparently this has become a private party.

I noticed all the new people who get greeted but don't get any response. I post, and get totally ignored.

I won't post again.

See ya.
0 Replies

BONKERS

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 12:02 pm
Jeez, every time you post, you are whinning about something. I rarely get a responce to my posts either, but whoop dee doo! As for Who's buried in Kearney, Google it and see!
0 Replies

mswafford74

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 12:03 pm
jeez nothing of my answers has anything to do with Kearney so i dont know
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 12:04 pm
jeez wrote:
Apparently this has become a private party.

I noticed all the new people who get greeted but don't get any response. I post, and get totally ignored.

I won't post again.

See ya.

??? I guess we must have offended jeez. I'm not sure how. I sure didn't mean to.
0 Replies