Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 12:25 pm
coondog wrote:
WHOA, I hope i'm ok with everybody.....

You keep ignoring me!!!! Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 12:27 pm
Hello everyone.
Well looks like i'm not the only one to get things all riled up around this forum. Hope today goes better for ya'll then yesterday did. Hello to Horse,
Wickey, Jeez, Jrtaz123, Coon, Morgansmoma, Flumoxed, Angel_06, and Angel1234. Hope you all have a great day of happy hunting the double dare 43 and 44.
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 12:31 pm
sorry almost forgot.
And cowgirly320, Bonkers and MRS KITTY.
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 12:35 pm
hi there BIGRED it seems like a good day to get older doesnt it?? Laughing Razz
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 12:38 pm
Cowgirly320 wrote:
coondog wrote:

Oh, sorry.. HI
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 12:40 pm
coondog wrote:
Cowgirly320 wrote:
coondog wrote:

Oh, sorry.. HI

Hello.... Very Happy

NOW my day is complete.... lol
0 Replies

BONKERS

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 12:44 pm
Hi bigredsshop! I have been searching....I got lost in Luckenbach for a while then decided that wasn't right...so I went to Medecino...but they still need a new floor...Gruene's wrong too...on to the next place! WHEEEE! Laughing Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 12:44 pm
Re: Hello everyone.
bigredsshop wrote:
Well looks like i'm not the only one to get things all riled up around this forum. Hope today goes better for ya'll then yesterday did. Hello to Horse,
Wickey, Jeez, Jrtaz123, Coon, Morgansmoma, Flumoxed, Angel_06, and Angel1234. Hope you all have a great day of happy hunting the double dare 43 and 44.

WOOHOOOOO Im #1

Just to let yall know, I took a break and I am better now lol
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 12:47 pm
yeah !
Older when you have trouble tieing your shoes. When It's a chore just bending over to feed the dog some food. You can no longer pick up 50 lbs., when you used to be able to pick up 200 lbs. It hurts to jump start the motorcycle that you love to ride. Age the thing most of us don't fear!
Another birthday bites the bullet. And now it's just another day. What I wouldn't give to be my daughters age again, and know what I know now.
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 12:51 pm
Cowgirly320 wrote:
coondog wrote:
Cowgirly320 wrote:
coondog wrote:

Oh, sorry.. HI

Hello.... Very Happy

That's it?
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 12:51 pm
okay lets get the troublesome duo down!!
research all bar and restaurants on an avenue,IN EACH STATE. Esspecialy
Texas! It's out there and we can find that little thread of evidence.
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 12:53 pm
Update on my day...... working on yard sale stuff for friday..... cat is hungry keeps slappin me..... dog flys in the house everytime I take a box out to the yard....... fed the cat but the dog cleans it up every time I go out the door.....still not sure if I want to go to Swomp Stock saterday......little voises in my head keep talking to me " think texas..think Nevada...think bar restaurant.... think think think"........ ppl keep banging on the fromt door.... not sure if they are here for the yard sell or what but they are in long white coats....... HELPPPPP!!!!!! Very Happy
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 01:00 pm
coondog wrote:
Cowgirly320 wrote:
coondog wrote:
Cowgirly320 wrote:
coondog wrote:

Oh, sorry.. HI

Hello.... Very Happy

That's it?

Hey, I'm just glad you're speaking to me!!! lol
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 01:25 pm
Cowgirly320 wrote:
coondog wrote:
Cowgirly320 wrote:
coondog wrote:
Cowgirly320 wrote:
coondog wrote:

Oh, sorry.. HI

Hello.... Very Happy

That's it?

Hey, I'm just glad you're speaking to me!!! lol
Anytime darling!!
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 02:34 pm
boy you guys have been busy while i was gone!
0 Replies

B4MyTime

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 02:40 pm
OWTW3
Hi Everyone. Just found this Forum and spent several days reading all the posts and catching up. Hopefully I can find some relief in here to my overworked brain and stressed-out lungs. Everyone appears to be very friendly and forthright. My kind of people!

First of all, I'm sorry learn of horsefarm's family tragedy but happy to hear that prognosis is good.

Guess I should start with some info. I'm OLD with 2 children, my son retired from military after 25 years and my daughter is an actresss, dancer, etc.. I have 3 grandchildren (2 grown and 1 teenager); 4 great grandchildren.

My son is back in Iraq and the reason why I'm involved in the hunt for answers in the contest. He sent the material to me two weeks ago before his departure and now I know why...he needed a clear head to do whatever he does...and thought my brain needed some exercise from retirement!

He had done very well up to the point I received the package (of course, his answers were left to me for confirmation...but what else does a retired mom do?) His teammates haven't been much help!

I have found several answers but in many cases, there are a few answers to each clue I researched.

I would greatly appreciate any assistance (clues, of course, as I want to do the research myself) and more than happy to offer any assistance wherever I can.
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 02:59 pm
Re: Email:
ewok723 wrote:
Flumoxed wrote:
horsefarm wrote:
Flumoxed I think you have #12 and #75 answered way diferant than I do. hummmm

would be happy to share thoughts .... flumoxed44atyahoodotcom ... got to go do some plumbing repairs, so maybe later this evening? Very Happy

Flumoxed.. check your email Very Happy

EWOK - Finally at home and have sent a response. Cheers
0 Replies

wickey

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 03:20 pm
bigredsshop wrote:

And hello to you big red! I've been gone so I'm late responding.

I understand exactly what Angel is saying. I guess it's just a double edgr sword, because sometimes I wonder what the deuce are we doing?? Because we sit here everyday trying , looking, researching, searching, ocassionally something happens in someone's family and we all try and offer support, still we keep on trucking, pulling out hair, acquiring big red eyeballs, smoking ourselves into oblivion and then out of the blue someone I never heard of says "man I gave changed lots of my answers since I have found this forum."

I don't know who it was - I don't remember who it was-I don't care who it was- it doesn't matter who it was!! It still is depressing!! But it's a wide open forum and people have the right to join when they want to and ask what they want to. I just think if you are bold enough to ask for an answer or for help then post your email. And if someone wants to out and out give you the answer in an email - more power to them. But people posting answers on the board jacks my jaws. If you can't find an answer by getting clues or tips then you're inb the wrong contest. Brainstorming is one thing - <bold>expecting an answer is another!! </bold>

And if they don't want to help you, then get over it!!! Don't come on here complaining because no one gave you an answer or even a hint or clue.
This probably pi**es a lot of people off and if so - then so be it. Don't bother taking up bandwidth flaming me because it's not going to change my feelings one bit on it.
0 Replies

wickey

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 03:34 pm
well I deleted one of my tirades - let me see if I can edit the other.
"man I HAVE changed a lot of answers"

"a double edged sword"

can't remember any more.

My point was "clues" are one thing expecting answers is another. And it does jack my jaws to see answers posted on the forum. And I understand exactly what Angel was saying. EVERYONE should understand it it was self explanatory.

horsefarm I didnt know you were having a garage sale. But I dont want an answer - just a clue!! LOL Twisted Evil
Seriously, I desperately need help with mine. I've been saving up items for a year!!
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 04:03 pm
darn computer
Computer Issues what a blast. So you think looking for these clues is fun
just try and find that hiden bug in your system! Now we are talking a real blast of a time. bug bug bug . hope everyons doing better than I am today, feel like an old man that needs a cane.
0 Replies