Help needed with Marlboro contest question

angel1234

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 11:04 am
Flumoxed NO NO NO it wasnt you I am sorry if it came out that way... It was well I dont want to post any names but It wasnt anyone who have posted on here at all. So calm down it wasnt you. It was just a coincidence it followed you . sorry Very Happy
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 11:05 am
Well anyone that thinks I have lied, cheated, or stole any answers or clues..... tough sh***....
hahahaha just kidin Laughing If anyone thinks I have not been far let me know and I will make it right.
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 11:09 am
Ok I didnt intend on getting everyones feathers ruffled. I was saying in a nut shell that I have gotten e-mails from people who HAVE NOT been on here, they lied about the clues they give in return for my stuff. I was just saying to be careful in who e-mails you. Thats all. Flumoxed like you said you are new I just havent been on much to get to know you.
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 11:12 am
What about me Angel? Am I ok? Cuz I dont trust anything I say. Laughing
Twisted Evil
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 11:12 am
Hrrrmph, fair my hiney. I've been more than fair. Now you all get to see my alter ego .... Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 11:15 am
Miss Kitty you need to get some sun on that hiney and it wont be so fair........hahahahaha I kill me Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 11:17 am
I feel like I've been fair and kept my word with everyone I've had correspondence with. Some of you are a little newer than others, so I don't think I've had interaction with all of you yet, but if you are new enough that you came in when we all pretty much got down to the same two or three clues, it could simply be that few of us have any help to give. We're all toughing those last few out together.
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 11:18 am
angel1234 wrote:
Ok I didnt intend on getting everyones feathers ruffled. I was saying in a nut shell that I have gotten e-mails from people who HAVE NOT been on here, they lied about the clues they give in return for my stuff. I was just saying to be careful in who e-mails you. Thats all. Flumoxed like you said you are new I just havent been on much to get to know you.

Well now that's a horse of a different color Angel! Very Happy I will tell you all now that I will not mislead. The information I have is accurate based upon my interpretation of the question. I also don't "give out answers" and I don't expect any in return ... heck, most of the fun is in the searching. What I will provide is additional clues to assist in "your search" and would appreciate additional clues to assist my searches. Angel forgive me for "jumping so quickly", but I believed your comments were directed squarely at me. Mea Culpa!
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 11:18 am
Just to let everyone know..... there are people that are regulars here that have helped me out with HINTS and I do appreciate it. I hope I have done the same in return.

I really do think that hearing about the accident in horsefarm's family, as well as the house fire are all reminders for us to stay grounded and remember what's really important in life.

Just my two cents. Neutral
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 11:19 am
angel1234 wrote:

Angel we have talked about this contest makin us crazy....now look at you....talkin into nut shells....poor poor angel.... Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 11:26 am
LOL

I love this place! Always a laugh!
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 11:32 am
Are yall sick of me yet??? Somebody stop me!!! Shocked
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 11:33 am
Cowgirly, email me please.
[email protected]
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 11:39 am
horsefarm wrote:
Miss Kitty you need to get some sun on that hiney and it wont be so fair........hahahahaha I kill me Laughing Laughing

I'M not getting cancer of the hiney! Could you imagine getting THAT cut out?

Hmmmm, wait a minute ~ insurance may pay for a liposuction for THAT!
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 11:42 am
horsefarm wrote:
Are yall sick of me yet??? Somebody stop me!!! Shocked

I wouldn't say 'sick' of you ~ I gotta strong stomach. They don't make 'em like this anymore!

Or hineys. Then again, I've been told that I'm ALL *hiney*.
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 11:47 am
Question #40
Ladies you're killing me! This forum gets me thru the day.

BTW ... what I found re: #40 has nothing to do with livestock, was the former world hq of an international organization and now is bustling with activity, and oh by the way is west of the Mississippi! Found it because I was familiar with the organization from my past life!
0 Replies

BONKERS

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 11:59 am
Hello All~^~
Hey y'all! Been a crazy week at work! Howz everyone? So sorry to hear (read?) about the doggy. That is really hard to do, they get to be like your kids, don't they?

For all the newer members, Welcome! I was abandoned in my quest and have become the forum "cheerleader". I wish all of you the best of luck! Remember my post cards! LOL

Horsefarm, your last few posts tell me you need to go on vacation! If ya don't make it to the ranch, I know a place with nice rubber rooms. (I may have to book the whole dang building before this contest is over!!) LOL

Thread me to say hi sometime. I'm lonely Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 12:09 pm
morgansmama wrote:
[email protected]

Did you get my email????
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 12:14 pm
WHOA, I hope i'm ok with everybody.....
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 12:20 pm
Cowgirly320 wrote:
morgansmama wrote:
[email protected]

Did you get my email????

I got it-sent you one back. Sorry I took so long. I had to take a business call.
0 Replies