Help needed with Marlboro contest question

morgansmama

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 05:17 pm
I can't do it anymore today guys. It's TV night anyway. Happy searching, all; see you tomorrow.
0 Replies

B4MyTime

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 05:24 pm
I just here and already feel intimidated after reading recent posts.
I apologize if anyone thought I was looking for "answers"...totally incorrect...just some assistance (clues) as I've only had the OWTW3 material a few weeks. As to #44, I believe I have the answer and it's all in the way you read the clue, if that helps.
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 06:01 pm
it doesn't help. but thanks anyway.
0 Replies

pattiness

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 08:30 pm
g'evening everybody--- angel-- i hear what you are saying loud and clear.
i received 3 emails after my begging, whining rant --from people i have never heard from before or remember seeing in here. All offering to exchange info and telling me what they needed-- i sent real clues - that i thought were pretty direct- in return, i received 1 direct answer-- that really is a good answer--- Laughing and the other two sent me bad clues to legitimate clues we already shared in the forum!!!!! Mad -
i will continue to come in here- because of the "internet friendship" and will continue to help--but i will be more careful---

having said that-- i am still searching searching searching----
0 Replies

CrshN2mme

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 08:48 pm
B4 I really don't think they were aiming that at you. Welcome to the forum.
0 Replies

KAREN1958

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 09:04 pm
B4 first I would like to say Welcome. I do not have 43 or 44 but I would be more than happy to share what I do have.

Karen
[email protected]
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 09:26 pm
hey pattiness. i sent you a good clue. didn't i?
0 Replies

toots3928

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 09:33 pm
Sad
0 Replies

whycry

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 10:17 pm
Hello
Hello all !! Very Happy

Welcome to the forum.... Very Happy .....Why Thank You!!!!! JK
No really, would like to say hello to everyone on here if this post makes it . I have no idea of how this posting stuff works. All i know is I'm in the contest like the rest of you are and my partners have fell off the face of the earth. They don't answer the phone in fear of it might be me. with the exception of my hubby. (I can't call him, he just seems to wonder into another room when i bring up the subject) They have answered question each and i have about 85 i think. havent doubled checked all of em but i'm guessing at least that many or more. Sorry Folks....don't have the answer to or any clues to the nightmare ones. and yes i know that everyone knows what ones those are. I'm not asking for any answers but would appreciate any directions of help. I'd like to help anyone if i can
0 Replies

B4MyTime

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 10:22 pm
Thank Crsh and Karen you for the warm welcome. I feel a bit more at ease. As I said, I have a good majority of the answers and for some the possibility of two answers each for 15, 19, 24, 27, 40, 52, 72, 74 and 77. Still working on narrowing down these clues.

For 32, don't know if it's one word city or two words. Also, my son's notes indicate a lighthouse in San Diego, Texas. I've researched this for days and the only reference I can find in San Diego, is a school for the blind (how ironic is that clue)! As to 80 whether they want the English name or the foreign name is the question, or answer that is! Although Shakespeare was an English playwright, reference is made throughout the play to the foreign version so I'll go with that.

I feel certain about 43 and 44 but note too that some answers are duplicitious, it's a gamble as to what answers Marlboro wants for either clue.

The ones still tugging at my brain are 53, 62, 64, 75, 86, 95, 96 and 100. Although these are answered, I'm not too confident with my responses.

Help to clarify any of the above via clues will be greatly appreciated. I am more than willing to share my answers with others.

By the time my son gets back from Iraq, he'll be ready for the Ranch and I'll be ready for the funny farm!

May not be back for a day or so as my male Shih-Tzu ruptured his anal gland a week ago and it has yet to heal so he requires a good deal of attenion.

Have a good evening everyone and once again, thank you.
0 Replies

whycry

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 10:28 pm
Hello Again!!
P.S. from previous post. Embarrassed thought the posting must have had a max for how many words you could write. ...nope....kicked the cord for the keyboard loose from back of the computer.hmmm....(for sure a blonde moment) But like i was saying, I could sure use some help and would like to offer what i can in return. I'm not in this forum to try to mislead anyone Just here to brainstorm with someone other then myself. It doesn't seem right to discuss things amoung just me and myself.
But if I could exchange my team mates here I would really like too....hmmm...will have to ask marlboro on that one. But They can avoid me if they like.......but I will drag them with me to the ranch. my email is [email protected] if i can help any one. I don't want to give out my answers on the forum. thanks everyone.........Me
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 10:42 pm
B4MyTime wrote:
Thank Crsh and Karen you for the warm welcome. I feel a bit more at ease. As I said, I have a good majority of the answers and for some the possibility of two answers each for 15, 19, 24, 27, 40, 52, 72, 74 and 77. Still working on narrowing down these clues.

For 32, don't know if it's one word city or two words. Also, my son's notes indicate a lighthouse in San Diego, Texas. I've researched this for days and the only reference I can find in San Diego, is a school for the blind (how ironic is that clue)! As to 80 whether they want the English name or the foreign name is the question, or answer that is! Although Shakespeare was an English playwright, reference is made throughout the play to the foreign version so I'll go with that.

I feel certain about 43 and 44 but note too that some answers are duplicitious, it's a gamble as to what answers Marlboro wants for either clue.

The ones still tugging at my brain are 53, 62, 64, 75, 86, 95, 96 and 100. Although these are answered, I'm not too confident with my responses.

Help to clarify any of the above via clues will be greatly appreciated. I am more than willing to share my answers with others.

By the time my son gets back from Iraq, he'll be ready for the Ranch and I'll be ready for the funny farm!

May not be back for a day or so as my male Shih-Tzu ruptured his anal gland a week ago and it has yet to heal so he requires a good deal of attenion.

Have a good evening everyone and once again, thank you.

Welcome to the forum, God's Speed to your son, and good luck on the anal gland problem your pooch is having. Sad
0 Replies

confused in KY

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 11:30 pm
Miss Kitty, You have mail. Read your earlier post about needing 43, Gave you a big hint.
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 11:36 pm
Hello everyone, new people cool. New brains are welcome. I am gonna work on 44 for a while only. I am ashamed to say that I forgot that Arizona was one of the states we are working with.....All this time looking and relooking and I missed a daggum state all together. Embarrassed So I am off to Arizona for a while. "on the web" my butt is so numb I'm lucky to walk it to the potty.
0 Replies

jeez

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 12:06 am
Hi,

Thanks to those of you who remembered me! I just spent days re-reading that Kay Wheeler site and still found nothing.

I never sent anyone any false hints, and I never asked anyone to send me any false hints! I never posted my email address at all, and probably never will. The only time I tried to PM someone was the person who posted the Kay Wheeler site, and of course, I got a rejection. That's when I figured out why everyone posts there email address. I'm slow!

I agree with BigRed's post about asking the same old questions for answers that have been blatently given away over and over again. It does get tiring when the answers are here. On the other hand, there are now 214 pages here, and it's harder to read all these posts than to just do the research yourself!

I do have #43, and there is no doubt. I will tell you over and over again, if you have doubt, then you don't have it. The answer fits 100% perfectly! Unfortunately, I am beginning to question all my answers! I don't know if any of them are right anymore.

I am just about ready to trade 43 for 44 if and only if 44 is 100% perfect. I have lots of answers for it that are not right!

I am curious about the post, which I think was also BigRed, but maybe not, about # 40. I did find headquarters, that are now busy and not a ranch, but they weren't international. I never found any international ones.

If anyone knows if the Kay Wheeler site was any good, I would really appreciated knowing that much.

After I spend a little more time trying to catch up, I might be able to post some hints for somebody, but I know they've all be given.

I tried to use a whole bunch of smiley faces, but it deleted my whole message and I had to start over, so no smiles. Sorry.
0 Replies

jeez

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 12:16 am
I think I finally found the right answer for #48, and it's not either of the previously given colors of the spectrum answers.

How's That? Razz
0 Replies

whycry

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 12:38 am
Hello Again,
I was wondering to those of you who has #43. Is there any way you can email me so i can discuss my answer with you? I feel pretty good about it being right but there is always a chance that it's not. I second guess alot of my answers. since the team pretty much bailed. My answer is not in colorado. as for #44 I would really like to make BB's fit but i can't . Can't find anything on a new floor there. (cry) I did find a place somewhere else with a new floor but can't make that one fit the rest of the clues (crying more ) and could the drive on down the ave. part be part of a square dance move where they line up meet in the center swing their partner and then head down the ave.????? I'm grasping for straws here. would appresiate some input.
Thanks again..............................Me
0 Replies

whycry

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 12:39 am
Hmmm.......guess thats what that spellCheck button was for Embarrassed
0 Replies

confused in KY

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 12:40 am
Whycry, you still here?
0 Replies

jeez

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 12:43 am
52) because it says "wood" in quotation marks, I'm going with the wood that is not wood.

53) I don't understand why there would be any question on this. Use an Atlas.

72) There shouldn't be any question on this if you remember what they wound up making.

74) Because quotation marks are NOT used, I'm sticking with the actual step, but I'm still stepping around this one lightly.

77) I've gone back and forth and back and forth, but I will stick with the picture that is given and because of the requirements in the answer book.

80) It's a road trip. Use an Atlas and look it up.

Hope that helps someone!
0 Replies