Help needed with Marlboro contest question

ewok723

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 12:40 am
Re: question 75
Cowgirly320 wrote:
ewok723 wrote:
Cowgirly320 wrote:
I was asking about the ..... so "they" officially applied it. Asking who "they" are.

Ah.. no wonder I can't find any answers.. I can't READ!!! Embarrassed

I'm sorry, it's late and I'm tired...did that not make sense??? Confused

No it was me.. I'm sorry, it's late, I'm tired and I'm very very old..lol
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 12:41 am
Re: question 75
ewok723 wrote:
Cowgirly320 wrote:
ewok723 wrote:
Cowgirly320 wrote:
I was asking about the ..... so "they" officially applied it. Asking who "they" are.

Ah.. no wonder I can't find any answers.. I can't READ!!! Embarrassed

I'm sorry, it's late and I'm tired...did that not make sense??? Confused

No it was me.. I'm sorry, it's late, I'm tired and I'm very very old..lol

LOL
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 05:57 am
Re: Email:
ewok723 wrote:
Flumoxed wrote:
horsefarm wrote:
Flumoxed I think you have #12 and #75 answered way diferant than I do. hummmm

would be happy to share thoughts .... flumoxed44atyahoodotcom ... got to go do some plumbing repairs, so maybe later this evening? Very Happy

Flumoxed.. check your email Very Happy

At work now and can't access Yahoo Mail (damn firewalls). Will check tonite. Just wanted you to know I'm not ignoring you. Cheers
0 Replies

MissKitty

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 06:47 am
Do WHAT!!!!!!!!!!
I have been on this message board for a little bit, I have read EVERY page, I've contributed and given not only hints, but sometimes spelled out the @$&# answer to people, only to have them leave after they've gotten what they wanted. No reciprocation! I need (and when I say need, I mean that these are the ones that bother me the most) 40, 43 and 44. I have clues, I have good ideas, I have brainstorming, I have leads that I am looking into further. If anyone has any information on the above questions, I would appreciate some insight. Obviously, I'm just too darned dense to find an answer from the "clues" that have been previously posted. I'm not trying to be a $*&#@, but my mother tells me it's in my nature to tell it like it is. I'm very straightforward. If anyone has anything that they would be gracious enough to part with, I promise my firstborn (this is actually not a good deal, as I have to go up to the school alot) but he's essentially pretty good for a 14 year old! I also promise not to give that information to ANYONE else!

So anyway, if anyone has anything, please email me at [email protected]
0 Replies

wickey

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 08:18 am
Cowgirly! Got your email. No problemo. I thought maybe I had screwed up!

I found that one a long time ago - and had to hunt really hard for the wonder part. And at the time that was the ONLY PAGE on that answer.

BUT>>>>>now there are several pages on it which means that a lot of others must be finding that answer.
I'm up & at em early 'cause if I dont get away from this computer and get some groceries I will have no husband left to take to the ranch!!!
0 Replies

wickey

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 08:25 am
Re: Do WHAT!!!!!!!!!!
MissKitty wrote:
I have been on this message board for a little bit, I have read EVERY page, I've contributed and given not only hints, but sometimes spelled out the @$&# answer to people, only to have them leave after they've gotten what they wanted. No reciprocation! I need (and when I say need, I mean that these are the ones that bother me the most) 40, 43 and 44. I have clues, I have good ideas, I have brainstorming, I have leads that I am looking into further. If anyone has any information on the above questions, I would appreciate some insight. Obviously, I'm just too darned dense to find an answer from the "clues" that have been previously posted. I'm not trying to be a $*&#@, but my mother tells me it's in my nature to tell it like it is. I'm very straightforward. If anyone has anything that they would be gracious enough to part with, I promise my firstborn (this is actually not a good deal, as I have to go up to the school alot) but he's essentially pretty good for a 14 year old! I also promise not to give that information to ANYONE else!

So anyway, if anyone has anything, please email me at [email protected]

Well Miss Kitty, the last line in your message probably tells the tale. Maybe a lot of people have "promised not to give it to anyone."

That's all I can see because it looks to me like those that are left are the ones that DON'T HAVE those numbers.

I've given answers and hints also and I have yet to receive a bonofide absolutely perfect fit answer. So you're not the only one.
0 Replies

mswafford74

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 08:47 am
Hey Miss Kitty I wish I could help but I have nothing I have 3 pages of hints to look up and have been through most of these cant find anything i still need the same ones but I refuse to give up until its over. I promise when i find something I will share a lead
0 Replies

ar angel 06

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 08:59 am
I feel like pulling out my hair... not because of the questions, but because of everything else.
We've been helping my mother in law with her house. (I previously posted about it burning down...) And n ow we've found out that we are most likely going to have to put our dog to sleep. He has bone spurs from his back bone that are poking his nerves, and he is too old to have surgery. Crying or Very sad

As for questions, I'm at work right now and this is the first time in a week that I've had time to look at them.

I'm still looking for a better answer for 2
I'm still looking for answers to 40, 43, 44... and NO I'M NOT ASKING FOR THEM... just stating that I need them. :wink:
0 Replies

morgansmama

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 09:09 am
Good morning everyone!

ar angel, I'm sorry about your dog. I have one that is almost 15; I can't even imagine him not being at my heels after having him around so long.
0 Replies

ar angel 06

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 09:14 am
morgansmama wrote:
Good morning everyone!

ar angel, I'm sorry about your dog. I have one that is almost 15; I can't even imagine him not being at my heels after having him around so long.

Well, ours is only 9, but they said he wouldn't recover well from surgery.. plus it would be extremely expensive.
0 Replies

coondog

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 09:48 am
Good Morning :wink:
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 09:54 am
Awwwww I cant stand puppy stories Crying or Very sad
I am so sorry
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 09:54 am
coondog wrote:
Good Morning :wink:

Good morning to you coon and to everyone!!! I'm taking a chance on typing -- haven't had my coffee yet ! Shocked
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 09:58 am
I just went to town and the stage is up and ppl are there with tents and everyone is exited and all I can think about is "CLUES"
pull my hair out ..... pull my hair out..... smoke.... pull my hair out
0 Replies

Cowgirly320

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 10:00 am
horsefarm wrote:
I just went to town and the stage is up and ppl are there with tents and everyone is exited and all I can think about is "CLUES"
pull my hair out ..... pull my hair out..... smoke.... pull my hair out

Watch it horse -- you'll be spending all your winnings on hair extensions. lol
0 Replies

horsefarm

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 10:03 am
I dont drink and never have but I bet I start real soon Laughing
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 10:43 am
Question #40
I found what I believe to be a "hot lead" on question #40. Anyone with "hot leads" on #44 and #61 want to trade emails? I won't be able to access my email for about five more hours, so be patient. (flumoxed44atyahoodotcom):wink:
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 10:48 am
Hello kiddos, I am still here and hard at it. well as much as the girls will let me...ATTN to all the regular posters here...We pretty much know each other here we know about horses family and arangels parents house etc... we have come familiar with the usual people here. We pretty much know who is who and who isnt trying to help. I found 40 the other day and there were a heck of alot of people I havent seen befor that had e-mailed me to trade clues or answers with... THEY LIE!!! There are so many who say they have 43 or 44 and want to trade clues or answers they dont have crap!! They are giving bogus clues just to get a real one from you. I am only saying this because I know how dedicated most of you are and dont want you to get the raw end of a deal. Please dont be the first to give clues out to a stranger...make them go first after all they havent established the trust factor we have here, and you all know what I am talking about. I am not trying to make anyone mad but I think we should look out for one another. Those of you who find this offensive get off your butt and introduce yourself, we dont bite well arangel might she is kinda frisky. LOL let us know you cuz as of now I am not dealing with anyone who I havent seen on here befor, or who doesnt take the time to come out and say Hi. 2 words C'mon....thanks for your time. Well thats all I gots ta say bout that. p.s. if you cant tell i just got burned by a few of those people who arent regulars...just looking out for ya all. Very Happy
0 Replies

angel1234

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 10:53 am
oh good morning Coon, Horse Ar_angel and everyone else happy hunting!!
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 11:00 am
angel1234 wrote:
Hello kiddos, I am still here and hard at it. well as much as the girls will let me...ATTN to all the regular posters here...We pretty much know each other here we know about horses family and arangels parents house etc... we have come familiar with the usual people here. We pretty much know who is who and who isnt trying to help. I found 40 the other day and there were a heck of alot of people I havent seen befor that had e-mailed me to trade clues or answers with... THEY LIE!!! There are so many who say they have 43 or 44 and want to trade clues or answers they dont have crap!! They are giving bogus clues just to get a real one from you. I am only saying this because I know how dedicated most of you are and dont want you to get the raw end of a deal. Please dont be the first to give clues out to a stranger...make them go first after all they havent established the trust factor we have here, and you all know what I am talking about. I am not trying to make anyone mad but I think we should look out for one another. Those of you who find this offensive get off your butt and introduce yourself, we dont bite well arangel might she is kinda frisky. LOL let us know you cuz as of now I am not dealing with anyone who I havent seen on here befor, or who doesnt take the time to come out and say Hi. 2 words C'mon....thanks for your time. Well thats all I gots ta say bout that. p.s. if you cant tell i just got burned by a few of those people who arent regulars...just looking out for ya all. Very Happy

Angel1234 - Good advice. Coincidence that it followed my post -- I think not. You and I have not corresponded in the short time I've been here. My motives and assistance have not been challenged by the few I "have assisted". So far, I have assisted only and not received assistance in return. You can take comfort now when I say that I will not provide or accept assistance from you in any way, shape or form. Rest easy now.
0 Replies