Big Brother Allstars 7

Reply Thu 3 Aug, 2006 07:10 pm
This season of Big Brother will be an "All-Star" edition. Twenty former houseguests from all prior seasons of Big Brother will appear with Julie on a special preview show that will air on Wednesday, June 21, at 8PM ET/PT. . .

But there's a twist! (You knew there had to be, right? I mean, this is Big Brother after all!) Beginning immediately after the show, viewers will be able to vote via the CBS website. Voting will continue for one week, ending at midnight on June 28.

Big Brother 7: All-Stars will begin with 12 houseguests. America will choose six, three men and three women. CBS will then select the remaining six houseguests to round out the 12. . . .

The chosen houseguests will be announced (LIVE!) on the season premiere on Thursday, July 6, at 8PM ET/PT, when the 20 finalists will gather outside the house, bags packed, and wait to see who will return. Twelve will enter and eight will return to their normal lives.

I just wanted to say I'm happy JACE IS GONE!!!! he was Rolling Eyes
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 782 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 06:36 pm
You should join in our Big Brother thread! Smile

It's one of the threads above this poll.

I don't know who I want to win. I think I have to wait a little longer before deciding. Smile
0 Replies

tommychuncheung

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 10:56 pm
o i c i c... Laughing
0 Replies

tommychuncheung

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 10:57 pm
Joahaeyo wrote:

I don't know who I want to win. I think I have to wait a little longer before deciding. Smile

i do like the show tho.. i like watching the HOH compatitions and the veto games hahahaha
0 Replies

tommychuncheung

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2006 10:58 pm
tommychuncheung wrote:
Joahaeyo wrote:

i do like the show tho.. i like watching the HOH compatitions and the veto games hahahaha Very Happy Laughing

0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Wed 23 Aug, 2006 09:15 am
I wish BB came on more than once a year. Makes me depressed knowing it's almost all over. This is my favorite show. I know no one else wishes that Razz ...but this is truly what I wait for all year. Sad, I know!
0 Replies