Rainsoft Water Softener

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2006 03:55 pm
Ok..Just checking out the problems here and I have just made my first call to Rainsoft. Unit is not using the salt and does not run as should. I will post my experience here and let you know how it comes out. Anyone that thinks I am getting paid for doing this, let me know and I will give you my e-mail address to varify that I am on the level.
Anyway, hoping for good results. Made the call and was assured that someone would contact me tomorrow or Monday. (It is Friday and 2 mins before 5 PM) So far, no problems.

McTavity
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 664 • Replies: 3
No top replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2006 04:35 pm
We need more information.

What model softener? How old is it?
Has it ever been serviced by the dealer before?
Is there any other equipment involved?
City or well water?
Did you call your local RanSoft dealer or the Chicago office?

Why would anyone think you were on the payroll?

Thanks ~
0 Replies

McTavity

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 09:47 am
Rainsoft Water Softener
I have read the queries on this before posting my own.

1. Many people on here claim that representatives of Rainsoft are writing on this board. Read the posts! I just want to assure you that I am not a representative, or competitor.

Ok..so far this is what has happened after calling Rainsoft (via a local cell phone number listed on Rainsoft site)

Very nice person listened and assured me they would call me Saturday or Monday, as stated in my last posting.

It is Thursday 6 days later and I have still not received a call. I am calling again to see what happened.

As for model number and all that...what does that matter? I called my Rainsoft dealer and just want a return call at this point to find out where I stand on my warranty and if I need to have service or parts.
McTavity
0 Replies

McTavity

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 10:21 am
Rainsoft Water Softener
Called the Rainsoft number again. Got the owner of the company and very pleased so far with response (except for the phone call that was not returned.)
They wanted to come out this afternoon, but due to my schedule was not possible. I explained that my first day available, would have to be Tuesday of next week. My fault! Anyway, I am expecting a call back to see what time they can work in their schedule that day. If they can't, I have already stated that we can work out another time. Can't blame them if I'm not here.
So far..no problems and owner seems very concerned about the issue.

McTavity
0 Replies