When does a life technically end?

Lash

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 07:08 am
snood wrote:
Okay, Lash - I won't answer you anymore on this thread after this.
We'll see.
The folks trying to post about when life really ends don't deserve it, and you definitely aren't worth the time.
Too bad you don't consider them when you start your crap.
You dig your fangs as deep as you can into what you imagine me to be personally, but you somehow think you are above getting personal comments.
This is what's so sad. This comment applies to you. You dish it out, and you can't take it. You think you're above personal comments.
You went off the deep end because I said something - months ago - about your health,
Wrong. I just responded similarly to your post. You are the one who went off the deep end.

If I had, we'd have all been reading about what I guess your sex life is like, your personal relationships, your mental health, etc. Do you notice you're the only one going there?
You've lost you mind. Or you'r a pathological liar. Maybe both. You've mentioned all of those things. You're just so psychotically egocentric, you don't think it;'s the same thing as when it's returned to you. God, get a therapist.
You use any excuse to dig as deep as your sad little mind will go, and try to hurt as deeply as you can.
My excuse is when you do it to me. Actually, a pretty ******* good excuse.
You have no justification to speak of my recovery or personal life with my girlfriend.
My justification is when you do it to me.
You are taking the consistently lower road, and I don't need to do anything but sit back and let you rant.
It's the same road, it just bothers you more.
No one knows anyone well enough on this board well enough to have the kind of hatred that comes accross in your posts for me. I can only guess that for now, you need me to be that terrible man you keep trying to paint.
Just returning in kind.
Maybe sometime soon you will get things in your life that will allow you to stop being so damn bitter.
Bitterness is evidenced by a pervasive misdirected anger, that spews out so frequently, at real and imagined slights--or without any provocation at all-- it becomes a well-known characteristic of the embittered person.

That is you.

The best I can do is to draw a line and not let you drag me into the gutter you seem to love.

The best you can do is not bite off more than you can chew.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 07:11 am
ho-hum

tap tap tap
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 09:20 am
snood wrote:
What am I gonna do, swimpy? She can't leave me alone! I think she's in love.....

Swimpy has left the building.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 10:28 am
Come back, Swimpy! Come back!! Maybe it won't be any fun throwing rocks all by herself....
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 11:42 am
With all the hoopola on stem cell research, the real question should be "when does life begin?"
0 Replies

hamburger

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 06:16 pm
"With all the hoopola on stem cell research, the real question should be "when does life begin?"

applause and cries of : "hear , hear !"
hbg
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 06:30 pm
Q: When does a life technically end?

A: "I Do"
0 Replies

hamburger

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2006 06:35 pm
here is what a canadian medical doctor who had studied in germany told me , when i asked him what the biggest difference between german and canadian hospital care is .
"oh , that's easy " , he said ; "in germany the chief surgeon decides when the patient is dead ".
hbg
0 Replies

real life

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2006 12:14 am
cicerone imposter wrote:
With all the hoopola on stem cell research, the real question should be "when does life begin?"

So tell us CI, based on medical evidence when does a human life begin?
0 Replies

Bartikus

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2006 01:04 am
Reading through this thread.....when does love begin?
0 Replies

Bartikus

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2006 01:06 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Q: When does a life technically end?

A: "I Do"

That was hilarious! Did that come off the top of your head? lol

I'm gonna use that one.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2006 01:07 am
Bartikus wrote:
Reading through this thread.....when does love begin?

At that precise, magical moment!

Never experienced that?
0 Replies

EpiNirvana

Reply Tue 25 Jul, 2006 10:24 am
im making up my own theory on death i sayi say you die 412 seconds before you actual death, this would explain how ppl life falshes before you eyes, drematic death speaches untill you gurl dead, and when 412 die you get to see al the ways you could od die in the next 412 seconds over and over again. Like if someone shoots you, your already dead from the bubllet, but my way you see thaqt he missed you and you slipped and hit your head, or and eagle falls down you throat why your yelling and you choke...this could even explain Kennedys assination.
0 Replies