Hell, who gets sent there?

RexRed

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 12:51 pm
In the Bible what is hell defined as and what must one do to be consigned to fire and brimstone for eternity?

Does the out in the world "Hollywood" definition of hell match the true definition of hell in the Bible?

What is the unforgivable sin?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,744 • Replies: 67
No top replies

kevnmoon

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 03:40 pm
....Unbelief and misguidance are an awesome aggression and crime that concern all beings.

For one of the greatest results of the universe's creation is man's worship and his responding to Divine dominicality with belief and submission.

However, due to the denial of unbelief, the people of unbelief and misguidance reject that supreme result, which is the ultimate cause of beings and the reason for their continued existence, and therefore perpetrate a sort of transgression against the rights of all beings.

So too, since they deny the manifestations of the Divine Names which are apparent in the mirrors of beings, exalting their value, they insult those sacred Names, and in addition, by degrading the value of all beings, greatly detract them.

And while all beings are dominical officials charged with elevated duties, through unbelief, the people of misguidance cast them down, and showing them to be lifeless, transitory, meaningless creatures, they in a way violate the rights of all of them....

13. FLASHES/ELEVENTH INDICATION/BSN
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 03:51 pm
Hell is for the self flagellators [here on Earth] and a source of dread for the fundamentalist believers. Aside from that, nothing to be concerned with.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 03:53 pm
Disneyland for eternity.
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 03:55 pm
oh not just that. It is also a convenient story to scare little children and very old women with, for whatever reason. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 03:57 pm
I wonder how long before snood or moan tell Rex that homos go to hell....

...or if they'll deny that's what they believe.

<looks at watch>
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 03:59 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
Hell is for the self flagellators [here on Earth] and a source of dread for the fundamentalist believers. Aside from that, nothing to be concerned with.

Hz.Muhammed says '' Hell's temperature degree is 200 fold of world fire(nearly 1000 C)..''
If you dig earth, temperature gets more 1 C for every 33 meter and you find 200 000 C of Magma.. As if, it is seed of hell.. Also it is said for magma as a seed of hell..

We need paradise but also hell.. If there is no paradise , there is no hell.. They r twin concepts..
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 04:03 pm
6 of 1, half a dozen of the other, kev.
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 04:07 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
6 of 1, half a dozen of the other, kev.

Explain please.. Is it about rate of people who goes to paradise ?
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 04:09 pm
I thought he was ordering something.
Smile
Was about to order me some too...
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 04:11 pm
Kev says we need paradise if there's hell. It comes from the same source as hell. Same logic, same argument.
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 04:13 pm
O.K. thanks..
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 04:14 pm
Kev says stuff that really ain't that funny.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 04:16 pm
Probably me.

And most likely because I LOVE Disneyland.

So....

I'm hoping that dys is right.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 04:18 pm
Am I the only one thats noticed Boomer is a dingbat?
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 04:42 pm
Everybody knows that dingbats go to hell.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 04:48 pm
All the best people will be there, it seems.
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 04:48 pm
Dys.. These r also important ...

3- Does the human being think that We cannot assemble his bones?
4- Surely, We are able to reconstruct even his fingertips.
……75-The Resurrection, 3-4 … Qur'an..

Fingerprints did not mean much to the people at the Prophet's time. One of the basic indications of this verse may refer to the patterns of lines on man's fingertips. There may be other indications, according to which all the characteristics of our body are encoded on our fingertips. It could be implied that during our re-creation all the particularities and features of our body will be restored, so it may be that what lies on our fingertips, apparently of little significance, will be sufficient for this process. The reason why fingertips are given as example is the general acceptance that they are simple things of not much worth. Nevertheless, even the seemingly insignificant tip of a finger is a data bank, thanks to which the entire body may be re-fashioned. DNA is one of the most important discoveries in human history.

At the time of the descent of the Quran, fingertips had nothing special about them. God, who will cause man to come back to life on the Day of Judgment, stresses the importance of fingertips....
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 05:15 pm
Lash wrote:
I wonder how long before snood or moan tell Rex that homos go to hell....

...or if they'll deny that's what they believe.

<looks>

I told you I am consistent.

No one is safe around me when it comes to error.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 05:18 pm
It is almost breathtaking that I can sit back and know so much about hell and most of you are still stuck in the "hollywood" idea of hell.
0 Replies