Reply Sun 2 Jul, 2006 02:42 pm
The thing is about once a month the lady Diane and meself do our Costco shopping for bulk stuff like toilet paper, paper towels and we often get the 5 lb frozen fruit bags. Last month we got like 5lbs of frozen mixed fruit and 5 lbs of frozen raspberries. This coming tuesday we are having some friends over for dogs and burgers and beers on the patio (John is some kind of government admin type of guy that is responsible for "National Trails" education, his wife Carol teaches "gifted" classes in the local high school, Osso (who is bringing a pasta salad) and Ann our neighbor who teaches 8th grade and never passes a free meal. So, anyway, the lady Diane gets out the 5 lb bag of frozen raspberries and puts them into 2 large bowls to thaw so that we can add them to our menu on tuesday but every time I walk through the kitchen I see those raspberries slightly coated with crystals of ice and I HAVE to stop and eat some. The question is, will there be any left by tuesday and will the lady Diane shot me in the knees in there are not?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,247 • Replies: 7
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 2 Jul, 2006 02:46 pm
How far is the Costco?

Diane's a good shot, isn't she.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 2 Jul, 2006 02:50 pm
As far as I remember, Diane doesn't know where the ammunition is. So, what's the problem?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 2 Jul, 2006 03:02 pm
I really like icy cold raspberries ( I just passed though the kitchen again) and the lady Diane is asleep. I may be in deep dodo when she awakes.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 2 Jul, 2006 04:43 pm
Rawsbries are good and also good for you. I eat a mixture of berries daily. The frozen kind, as the fresh go bad too quickly.
0 Replies

KingMile

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2006 12:39 pm
raspberries and blueberries
raspberries are very good for you. Mix them with some blueberries and you got yourself an antioxidant filled meal. They are known for their cancer and anti bacterial fighting properties. So Enjoy!!

Mile
Edit [Moderator]: Link removed
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2006 01:31 pm
Acquire some rum. Add to blender with raspberries and ice. Blend until goopy. Consume. Repeat until unconscious. Shooting will go much more smoothly this way.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 12 Jul, 2006 01:40 pm
I've just been picking raspberries in the garden. As I seemed to be eating more than I was putting into the bowl, I just gave up in the end and went for it big time.

Nothing like a good raspberry.
0 Replies