How to travel?

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 01:48 am
hello:
I am a freshman in a university.Summer holiday is coming.I just don't want stay at home.I want to go out to have a look.I just want to have a cheap and interesting journey.For I don't have money with me .Canyou give some advice.How can I plan my trip.What kind of things
is neccessary to take with?Thank you! Embarrassed
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 954 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 09:09 am
Be sure that you pack clothing which is easily cleaned. T-shirts and lightweight shorts would be good, because you can wash them out in a basin or a sink, and let them dry overnight. If you have a backpack, that will help, and you could pack a few sets of clothing which are easily washed, and not have too much weight to carry. In many countries, there are youth hostels which offer a place to sleep for the night, and community cooking facilities and washing facilities at an inexpensive price. You might look around the next time you are online, and look for youth hostels. I cannot say if it is safe to hitchhike in the area in which you plan to spend your holiday, but if it is safe, you could save money that way.

I hope that you will have an enjoyable holiday this summer.
0 Replies