farmerman

Reply Fri 16 Jun, 2006 06:17 am
Ive had some D bag biker try to pass me on the left while I was clearly in the lleft lane signalling for a left turn.. The only thing that stopped me from having to clean brains from my left door was that I saw him goose the bike to try to pass in the shoulder. I stopped and he just went shooting by oblivious (or defiant) of the rules we other folks follow.

I wonder the conditions of this accident? Was the woman actually making a left turn from a right lane or was Ben trying to just take a short cut? Im sure hes having his handlers soin it to be favorable to his side of the dtory while the woman is reaping poor publicity because she was
1old

2 a woman driver

3 involved in an accident with a local hero who is as popular as Jesus.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 16 Jun, 2006 11:06 am
From what I understand, he was an oncoming vehicle at an intersection(they were facing each other). She made HER left hand turn across the intersection right in front of him, and bam, he went into her. Again, this exact type of collision is the #1 fatal motorcycle accident.

I don't think they've officially determined who's at fault yet. But unless he was speeding/riding reckless, I'd definitely think it's her fault. I did read where she noted she saw him coming, which pisses me off to no end.

Farmerman, that guy probably isn't going to last too long on a bike. Riding aggresively like that around cars is not the brightest thing...
0 Replies