funny words

sfsling

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 01:51 am
When I was in middle school, I always watched TV, and my father worried about me. One time, he told me that I should take the TV set to my school. Of course, it is only a joke. But I yearned it very much, because no one cared me for several years. these years I seldom lived at home.
how beautiful the past times!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 724 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 07:18 am
Sfling--

Quote:
When I was in middle school, I always watched TV, and my father worried about me. One time, he told me that I should take the TV set to my school. Of course, it is only a joke. But I yearned it very much, because no one cared me for several years. these years I seldom lived at home.
how beautiful the past times!

I am confused.

Middle school years are hard for kids--growing up is hard. The life you watch on television can seem glamous and far better than the humdrum, day-after-day routine of life at home and school

Are you saying that your father didn't care about you? That when he said, "You should take the television set to school," he was being nasty.

Where did you live if you weren't at home?

Then the last sentence: "How beautiful the past times." Were your past times beautiful for you?
0 Replies