This might be old news to some of you, but....

Noddy24

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 06:43 pm
Chai--

You are a formidable woman!

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 09:04 pm
Chai Tea -- it doesn't take that much to be a caring human being, religion or no religion. These individuals are mentally ill -- pure and simple. They have carried the control freak syndrome to it's ultimate end and they would all like to be the new Hitler.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 09:08 pm
A particularly scary comment, LW, since two weeks ago I was in the plaza in Munich where Hitler conducted his major rallies. Scary indeed.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 09:10 pm
JLNobody wrote:
A particularly scary comment, LW, since two weeks ago I was in the plaza in Munich where Hitler conducted his major rallies. Scary indeed.

Sorry I scared anyone -- it is prophetic that they think they are really communicating anything to anyone who isn't as crazy as they are. But that's how we got Nazism, isn't it?
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 09:19 pm
Yes, that's how we get all our quasi-facist ideologies.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 09:41 pm
There are still enough of those to go around unfortunately. I believe they are found out soon enough like this pathetic pig pen of lower humanity that puts up such vicously inhuman garbage.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 11:26 pm
That is outrageous and pathetic!

There is a place in hell for people like that!

I've cruised lots of places on the internet that would leave you with your mouth gapped open, but thats just sickening to the stomach.

These idiots have no dignity.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 04:46 am
Lightwizard wrote:
Chai Tea -- it doesn't take that much to be a caring human being, religion or no religion. These individuals are mentally ill -- pure and simple. They have carried the control freak syndrome to it's ultimate end and they would all like to be the new Hitler.

Don't be a buzz kill LW - this is a serious subject - but the fact is I don't think I have EVER seen everyone in the S&R forum agree across the board.

It's a first, regardless the the subject at hand.

moving foward....

I don't have a sound card on my home computer, but I'm looking forward to listen to that Fox interview at work. Just watching the 2 womens expressions told volumes.

At one point, both of them were really heated up, and for a split second, both of them were talking, their mouths in sync, maybe saying the same word at the same time....it was incredible seeing the difference for the instant in their demeanors.

One angry and lucid
The other angry and totally insane.

brrrrrrr.....(shudder)
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 05:41 am
These creatures came to protest in a nearby town that was promoting the legalization of gay marriage. About 30 of them showed up with a bunch of nasty signs and big bibles. The counter demonstration numbered in the 100's and for the most part it was peaceful (lots of shouting here and there). There will always be people like this, it's the sad human trait of blind, ignorant fear that morphs into evil when given a platform. The best defense is to make sure they are never put into positions of power and always remain on the fringe where they can be contained and monitored.

"The only thing necessary for the truimph of evil is for good men to do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke (1729 1797) ~
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 09:19 am
The problem with these people is that they think THEY are the good, and everyone else is the evil
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 10:06 am
Chai Tea wrote:
The problem with these people is that they think THEY are the good, and everyone else is the evil
And so we slip easily into the nightmare of moral relativism. Good, by definition is what we are.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 01:35 pm
More ABSOLUTISM is the problem, Steve. Every claims he has it.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 03:32 pm
They showed up at a local demonstration for Gay Rights and were greeted with coffee, doughnuts and deaf ears.

They retreated in confusion.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 03:38 pm
I am always right and never wrong (when I'm alone)
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 04:32 pm
Noddy, perhaps that's the way to deal with them--intellectual shunning. Arguing with them gives the impression that we take them seriously. So long as they do not gain political power, their ignorance should be ignored (unless, of course, we want to address our general educational system).
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 04:48 pm
Noddy24 wrote:
They showed up at a local demonstration for Gay Rights and were greeted with coffee, doughnuts and deaf ears.

They retreated in confusion.

Wow - that's great.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 07:04 pm
How come Chai Tea doesn't have an avatar? A blank square doesn't do it.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 06:54 am
JLNobody wrote:
Noddy, perhaps that's the way to deal with them--intellectual shunning. Arguing with them gives the impression that we take them seriously. So long as they do not gain political power, their ignorance should be ignored (unless, of course, we want to address our general educational system).

It's also, I think, helping them when we post their links and their philosophy here. I'm not saying that we can't discuss them, but really, with the good search engine optimization we have here, and currently nearly 60,000 members, this is a promulgation of their message, no matter how loudly and completely we argue against it.

Even negative attention is good attention for these folks.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 07:16 am
You're correct.

I was thinking of this last night.

I'm not going to post on this thread any longer.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 15 Jun, 2006 07:42 am
Wolf_ODonnell wrote:
...any 2-year old could see them for what they are.

I'm not sure about that... Yaya thinks that monsters are loveable, furry, and teach you the alphabet.
0 Replies