This might be old news to some of you, but....

Chai

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 02:30 pm
not me.

In the Austin American Statesman this morning, reading about Fred Phelps and Westboro Baptist Church...

Bad enough what I read there, but this LINK just made me sit here with my mouth dropped open.

I would have put this in humor, but it's too sad.

This post is all all meant for God bashing...it's just incredibly to me how someone can believe this.

It's not God, it's the people.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,030 • Replies: 75
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 02:38 pm
Some people are just so freakin' charming, eh?

It's bigotry clothed in religion, hate disguised by what should be love. I bet they kick people and spit in their food at the soup kitchen, too.
0 Replies

mags314

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 02:58 pm
Yes, I had heard about this church, and I checked out the web site. Sort of makes you think what sort of God would direct people to do things like this. Certainly not any God I am acquainted with. I wonder if they ever ask themselves what would Jesus do?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 03:04 pm
I cannot imagine what I would do if these people came to picket my childs or spouses funeral.

I know I could not control my actions.

I mean, did you look at some of their fotos of "epic events"?

They're LAUGHING!
0 Replies

mags314

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 03:13 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
I cannot imagine what I would do if these people came to picket my childs or spouses funeral.

I know I could not control my actions.

I mean, did you look at some of their fotos of "epic events"?

They're LAUGHING!

Hate is really ugly, isn't it? What are these people really trying to accomplish anyway?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 04:01 pm
Oh yes, lovely.

For their "Epic Adventure at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland" ("The focus of this Epic Adventure is upon the Maimed Soldiers of America"), they even made a ditty
Quote:
You feces eating, lying, adulterous, fornicating, murdering, child-hating, won't-be-inconvenienced-only-comfort-seeking, cheating, thieving, idolatrous, anal copulating perverts are getting what you begged for!
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 04:18 pm
Incomprehensible.

It would almost be worth the time in hell to see him introduced to his eternal butt-buddy.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 04:35 pm
despicable
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2006 04:39 pm
They are just as likely to be fueling more hatred towards themselves than they can possibly dish out. Stupid is as stupid does.
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 07:47 am
You know, if there weren't so many pieces of evidence to support that humanity really can be this stupid, I'd have thought they were attempting some cynical attempt to defame real bigots by being over the top.

What better way to rally support for your cause by becoming the side that opposes your cause and being outrageous jerks that no one can empathise with? It's slander on a whole new level...

Thing is, that's giving them way too much credit.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 07:59 am
This is simply evil disguised in sheep's clothing. Sickening and sad.
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 09:26 am
blacksmithn wrote:
This is simply evil disguised in sheep's clothing. Sickening and sad.

I don't understand. How is it evil disguised in sheep's clothing? If it is sheep's clothing, it's pretty shoddy, if you ask me.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 09:36 am
To preach such vile hatred in the name of a religion that's supposed to be all about loving thy neighbor and doing unto others, etc., is the "wolf" of evil disguised in the raiments of a religion who often refer to themselves as a flock, i.e., a wolf in sheep's clothing. I apologize if my analogy was unclear.
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 09:47 am
Has anyone followed up some of the links to "Other Websites" on the left of the page? Here's a selection of where you can end up from "God Hates Sweden"
-------------------
WARNING!!!

To God's Elect: Leave Sweden NOW!!!

"And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, come out of her my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues." Rev. 18:4

Fags have a 3 point agenda: 1) decriminalize sodomy, 2) add fags to the protected classes as victims like blacks, and 3) criminalize Gospel preaching against fags. Sweden's doom is now irreversible!

With the arrest of Ake Green, Swedes have allowed the filthy sodomite agenda to be completely fulfilled. See our monument to Pastor Green here. Just because Green's conviction has been overturned, don't think that makes things right! The fact that the vast majority of the Swedish population either sat by silently while this rape of justice took place, or actually applauded it, solidifies the idea that Sweden is a land of the damned.

Just because Green preaches the doctrine of devils that "God loves everyone" doesn't make it right for Sweden to arrest him for also preaching that fags are an abomination (Lev. 18:22).

With this act, as well as the vitriolic response given to this preaching, Sweden has drawn to it the wrath and mocking of God!

"I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you" (Proverbs 1:26-27)

"He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision" (Psalm 2:4).

King Carl Gustaf threatens to sue WBC Pastor - WBC to Picket King Carl Gustaf!

See our commentary on the Swedish Royal family here!

Sweden is a land of sodomy, bestiality, and incest. See more here!

THANK GOD FOR ALL DEAD SWEDES!!!

Read our recent flier on this matter here.

Listen to Pastor Phelps' sermon on the matter here.

Unconfirmed numbers of Swedes are dead as a result of the tsunamis which ravaged Thailand and the other lush resorts of that region, and thousands more are unaccounted for, either still rotting in the tropical conditions or buried, as they deserve, as asses in mass graves (see Jeremiah 22:19). Scarcely a family in Sweden has been untouched by the devastation. Bible preachers say, THANK GOD for it all!

If you have something relevant to say (and cuss words are not relevant, you tolerant, loving, sodomite Swedes), or you would like to request an interview, you may contact us here.
------------------
I don't even know what to say.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 09:49 am
Well, we all hate Swedes.

I mean, c'mon.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 09:50 am
How weird is that. Do they not have access to a freakin' Atlas? The tsunami happened in Indo-freakin'-nesia, not Sweden. Yes, lots of Swedes died, but a helluva lot more Indonesians did. I mean, not for nothin', but you'd think that if God wanted to target Sweden, that He'd have better aim.
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 09:53 am
I like this line.
Quote:
If you have something relevant to say (and cuss words are not relevant, you tolerant, loving, sodomite Swedes), or you would like to request an interview, you may contact us here.

Speaks volumes to the mindset.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 09:55 am
tin_sword_arthur wrote:
Sweden's doom is now irreversible!
Aw come on. A draw in their first game aint bad. One or two arguments in the camp...thats hardly news. Every chance Sweden will progress to the knockout stages and then who knows...they can play soccer you know! Could be Sveirge on the Verge..

Chai tea...suggest you give up reading that newspaper, its bad for your health.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 09:55 am
I've never seen "tolerant" used as a pejorative. It opens up whole new vistas...

Take that, all you kind, inclusive bastards!
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Tue 13 Jun, 2006 09:56 am
blacksmithn wrote:
To preach such vile hatred in the name of a religion that's supposed to be all about loving thy neighbor and doing unto others, etc., is the "wolf" of evil disguised in the raiments of a religion who often refer to themselves as a flock, i.e., a wolf in sheep's clothing. I apologize if my analogy was unclear.

It was only unclear, because any 2-year old could see them for what they are.
0 Replies