my favourite food

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 12:43 am
i like tomatoes and potatoes very much ,i often put tomatoes and eggs together to be fired,I think it is very delicious .however,time goes by ,i want another cook ,would you like help me with them ? let me share with your food.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 800 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 05:16 am
Try cutting your potatoes up into little cubes, then put them in a pan to boil. While you are waiting for the potatoes to boil, get a large onion (or two small ones) and slice it into thin slices. When the potatoes have started to boil, and to get soft, but before the finish cooking, take them off the heat, and drain off the water. Now, put the sliced onion in a pan with some oil, and fry them at high heat--then, add the potatoes. Because you boil the potatoes first, they will cook quickly along with the onions (add garlic, too, if you like). That is how Americans make what they call "home fries" or "home fried potatoes."
0 Replies

snood

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 06:21 am
The question is my favorite food?

Yes.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 06:31 am
Boil potatoes untill they are soft all the way through.

drain the water

smash up potatoes with a fork, add a little milk and butter.

mash up until creamy and smooth.

mashed potatoe

lets all do the mashed potatoe.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 06:48 am
take some new red potatoes and cut them into small wedges, leaving the skins on. Then put some oil into a square oven pan and throw in the potatoes and get them all covered with the oil(you can add more oil. Then open a bag of CAMPBELLS driedFrench Onion soup mix( dont use any other brands as they are all too salty) Empty the soup mix all over the potatoes and stir em up so that the potatoes are evenly covered.

Bake at about 400 degrees Funtil the potatoes are done. Its a nice taste and oes well with chicken, beef , not so much pork or fish.
0 Replies