snood

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 04:54 pm
neologist wrote:
EpiNirvana wrote:
kevnmoon wrote:
Oooo.. Mr Setanta.. I referance God.. Yes, He created our intelligent.. But He is creator and intelligent more than us..

I believe like that..

God created but didn't force us to believe .. Everybody has freedom..

God didn't force , believer never force..

But what kind of god gives us a choice and punishes us....as to use a metaphor i have used before, its like having someone with a gun to your head and they say "do what ever you want but if you dont do as i say ill shot you", god is the same way, i give you free choice and when you mess up BAM your in hell
You don't seriously believe in hell, do you?

Why is the existence of hell such an unlikely prospect to you?
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 05:59 pm
EpiNirvana wrote:
kevnmoon wrote:
Oooo.. Mr Setanta.. I referance God.. Yes, He created our intelligent.. But He is creator and intelligent more than us..

I believe like that..

God created but didn't force us to believe .. Everybody has freedom..

God didn't force , believer never force..

But what kind of god gives us a choice and punishes us....as to use a metaphor i have used before, its like having someone with a gun to your head and they say "do what ever you want but if you dont do as i say ill shot you", god is the same way, i give you free choice and when you mess up BAM your in hell

More likely..... Not in hell, but not in heaven either.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 06:32 pm
snood wrote:
Because the soul does not survive death. "His spirit goes out, he goes back to his ground; In that day his thoughts do perish." (Psalm 146:4)
0 Replies

EpiNirvana

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 07:02 pm
well there cant be a heaven without a hell, that seams like a super hippie everyone is a winner thing. Im not even say there is a heaven, im just saying it seams pretty like god plays favorites.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 07:31 pm
EpiNirvana wrote:
well there cant be a heaven without a hell, that seams like a super hippie everyone is a winner thing. Im not even say there is a heaven, im just saying it seams pretty like god plays favorites.
What makes you assume there is no heaven?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 07:40 pm
The Locus Dei of the universe is Wolf Hole Arizona.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 08:29 pm
neologist wrote:
snood wrote:
Because the soul does not survive death. "His spirit goes out, he goes back to his ground; In that day his thoughts do perish." (Psalm 146:4)

If you wanna scripture to buttress your assertion there's no hell, you've gotta know that there are verses that suggest there is one.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 08:31 pm
neologist wrote:
snood wrote:

Duh! His thoughts perish, because his brain turns to dust. His SOUL is immortal. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

EpiNirvana

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 10:05 pm
if its not our soul is not our thoughts are not our soul what is, i always thought of thought we our souls thinking, or something....i think this verse i more symbolizom really, kinda a phrase used at the time we dont understand todday, maybe something meatn to be over looked, and not delved to deeply in.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 10:06 pm
You'd do a lot better reasoning if you waited until you sobered up.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 10:14 pm
Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 01:28 am
''Belief bears the seed of a sort of Paradise, while unbelief conceals the seed of a sort of Hell.

And just as unbelief is a seed of Hell, so Hell is one of its fruits. And just as unbelief is the reason for being sent to Hell, so it is the cause of Hell's existence and creation.

For if an insignificant ruler of small dignity, small pride, and small majesty is told impudently by some unmannerly person: "You may not punish me and you cannot," if there is no prison in that place, the ruler will certainly have one built for him and will throw him into it.

However, by denying Hell, the unbeliever is giving the lie to One of infinite dignity, pride, and glory, Who is sublimely and infinitely powerful, and is accusing Him of impotence, lying, and powerlessness; he is insulting His dignity and offending His pride terribly.

He is rebelliously causing affront to His glory. If, to suppose the impossible, there was no reason for Hell's existence, it would certainly be created for unbelief, which comprises denial and ascribing impotence to this degree, and such an unbeliever would certainly be cast into it.

''Our Sustainer! You did not create that in vain. Glory be unto You! Save us from the penalty of the Fire! '' Qur'an Verse ''
BSN
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 01:33 am
EpiNirvana wrote:
well there cant be a heaven without a hell,.

best voice.. marvellous..
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 01:48 am
I mean everbody is free only in the world.. But if there is a second life.. There is a justice under God's law... It is so normal and natural result..
0 Replies

EpiNirvana

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 12:26 pm
who is Qur'an, and Is ever thing you say just one of his quotes?
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 12:58 pm
EpiNirvana wrote:

He is a rather bookish fellow, prone to fantastic proclamations of questionable reliability.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 01:02 pm
EpiNirvana wrote:

You're kidding, aren't you?
0 Replies

EpiNirvana

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 04:14 pm
no im not, im sorry, please inform me
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 04:15 pm
EpiNirvana wrote:

As you remember, Qur'an is Muslim's Sacred book.. Hadith are sayings of our Prophet. And there r many interpretations of them.. Generally I quote one Scholar's interpretation.. There r thousands of interpretation books for Qur'an....
0 Replies

EpiNirvana

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 04:16 pm
ok thanks
0 Replies