Setanta

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 11:39 am
Indeed, i am comforatable with stipulating that you made an unsubstantiated claim, which is therefore not worthy of consideration.
0 Replies

EpiNirvana

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 11:40 am
i dont understand what the whole kid thing is about, but from my experience the larger the family the poorer they are, my mother had 8 kids and they were pretty poor. I know tons of rich ppl and alot for them is 3, ive never see over tht amount, and is it even physically possible to have 20 kids!? The most ive ever seen is 12, and with adoptions plus that ive seen 21. but never 20 kids all theres!

Kevnmoon
Quote:
Yes, Miller... There r many kinds of Angel.. Also there r angels in the star.. They represent star's prayer to God..

Yes, these two Angels r for writing humankind actions..

Yes, there is a death Angel.. Death Angel's duty (prayer) is to take our souls..

Writing humans actions? I dont understand what that means. Cuold you please help me out here
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 11:41 am
''As may be established empirically, matter is not essential so that existence may be made subject to it, and be dependent on it. Rather, matter subsists through a meaning, and that meaning is life, it is spirit.

Also, as may be established through observation, matter is not the thing served so that everything may be ascribed to it. It is rather the servant; it renders service to the process of the perfection of a truth. And that truth is life. And the fundament of that truth is spirit.

Also, as is self-evident, matter is not dominant so that recourse may be made to it or perfections sought from it. Rather, it is dominated; it looks to the decree of some fundament, it is in motion in the way that that decree dictates. And that fundament is life, it is spirit, it is consciousness.

Also, as is necessary, matter is not the kernel, it is not the fundament, it is not a settled abode so that events and perfections may be affixed to it or constructed on it. Rather, it is a shell prepared to be split, rent, dissolved; it is a husk, it is froth, it is a form.

Consider the following: a creature so minute it can only be seen with a microscope has such acute senses it can hear its friend's voice, and see its sustenance; it has extremely sensitive and sharp senses.

This demonstrates that the effects of life increase and the light of the spirit intensifies in proportion to the reducing and refining of matter.

It is as though the more matter is refined and the more we become distanced from our material existences, the closer we draw to the world of the spirit, the world of life, and the world of consciousness; and the more intensely the heat of the spirit and the light of life are manifested.

Is it therefore at all possible that there should be this many distillations of life, consciousness, and spirit within this veil of materiality, and that the inner world which is beyond this veil should not be full of conscious beings and beings with spirits?

Is it at all possible that the sources of these numberless distillations, flashes, and fruits of meaning, spirit, life and the truth apparent in this material existence in the Manifest World should be ascribed only to matter and the motion of matter, and be explained by it? God forbid! Absolutely not! These innumerable distillations and flashes demonstrate that this material and manifest world is but a lace veil strewn over the inner and spirit worlds.''
BSN
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 11:42 am
EpiNirvana wrote:

Writing humans actions? I dont understand what that means. Cuold you please help me out here

Angels write everything what we do...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 11:42 am
You know, if Kevin Moon ever expressed an original thought, as opposed to just copying and pasting BS from his spiritual master, i think i might die on the spot from a heart attack.
0 Replies

EpiNirvana

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 11:44 am
Whoa, so angle choose our lives for us....well that deosnt seem fair to sin when someone else made us do that. We shouldnt be sent to hell b/c of what angel made us choose.
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 11:46 am
Mr.Setanta...
My Master writes all from Qur'an.. You know all the time I copy and paste.. When write as above they turn and ask what I mean.. lol...
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 11:47 am
EpiNirvana wrote:
i dont understand what the whole kid thing is about, but from my experience the larger the family the poorer they are, my mother had 8 kids and they were pretty poor. I know tons of rich ppl and alot for them is 3, ive never see over tht amount, and is it even physically possible to have 20 kids!? The most ive ever seen is 12, and with adoptions plus that ive seen 21. but never 20 kids all theres!

Yes, it's not too common to see 20 kids in a single family today.
And yes, in days gone-by most of these large families were poor.
Today, life is different because of Nannies (that the rich can afford )and stay-at-home moms .
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 11:49 am
kevnmoon wrote:
Mr.Setanta...
My Master writes all from Qur'an.. You know all the time I copy and paste.. When write as above they turn and ask what I mean.. lol...

So your unreliable source has his own unreliable source--charming.
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 11:49 am
EpiNirvana wrote:
Whoa, so angle choose our lives for us....well that deosnt seem fair to sin when someone else made us do that. We shouldnt be sent to hell b/c of what angel made us choose.

Whoa.. They write only past.. only last second not future.. But some time humans are alone with God.. They don't hear and they can't write.. deep and deep prayer in heart...
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 11:50 am
EpiNirvana wrote:
Whoa, so angle choose our lives for us

We have "free will" and angles do not choose our lives. They may guide( sublte suggestions) us, but that isn't the samething.
0 Replies

EpiNirvana

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 11:51 am
kevnmoon wrote:
EpiNirvana wrote:

Whoa.. They write only past.. only last second not future.. But some time humans are alone with God.. They don't hear and they can't write.. deep and deep prayer in heart...

Hmm...im pretty confused but intrested, i just need some help figuring this out
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 11:52 am
So we can include Miller among the believers in "angels." That does not surprise me--you boys have fun with your gobble-dee-gook . . . i'm outta here . . .
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 11:53 am
I do believe in God and His angels.
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 11:54 am
Oooo.. Mr Setanta.. I referance God.. Yes, He created our intelligent.. But He is creator and intelligent more than us..

I believe like that..

God created but didn't force us to believe .. Everybody has freedom..

God didn't force , believer never force..
0 Replies

EpiNirvana

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 11:57 am
kevnmoon wrote:
Oooo.. Mr Setanta.. I referance God.. Yes, He created our intelligent.. But He is creator and intelligent more than us..

I believe like that..

But what kind of god gives us a choice and punishes us....as to use a metaphor i have used before, its like having someone with a gun to your head and they say "do what ever you want but if you dont do as i say ill shot you", god is the same way, i give you free choice and when you mess up BAM your in hell
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 11:59 am
EpiNirvana wrote:

Hmm...im pretty confused but intrested, i just need some help figuring this out

Yes.. our inside satans and angels have opposite duties ...
our inside, our bed soul and conscience have opposite duties..

BEST IS HEART and conscience ...
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 12:02 pm
EpiNirvana wrote:
kevnmoon wrote:

I believe like that..

But what kind of god gives us a choice and punishes us....as to use a metaphor i have used before, its like having someone with a gun to your head and they say "do what ever you want but if you dont do as i say ill shot you", god is the same way, i give you free choice and when you mess up BAM your in hell
Yes, as the Qur'an states, man is totally responsible for his evils, for it is he who wants the evils. Since evils are destructive, man may perpetrate much destruction with a single evil act, like burning down a house with one match, and he becomes deserving of an awesome punishment. However, he does not have the right to take pride in good deeds; his part in them is extremely small. For what wants and requires the good deeds is Divine mercy, and what creates them is dominical power. Both request and reply, reason and cause, are from God. Man only comes to have them through supplication, belief, consciousness, and consent.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 01:06 pm
EpiNirvana wrote:
kevnmoon wrote:

I believe like that..

You don't seriously believe in hell, do you?
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 01:16 pm
EpiNirvana wrote:
Whoa, so angle choose our lives for us.

Yes, and the angle is obtuse.
0 Replies