if jesus died for us.....?

snood

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 07:01 am
Hey Momma - here's a hint: You're always allowed to say "I don't know."
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 04:07 pm
And Snood, that's exactly what I'm going to say right now. Neo, I don't know the answer to that. Do you?
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 04:59 pm
neologist wrote:
flushd wrote:
Who are these demons?
Sorry. It's one of those bible terms. You'd have to read it.

That was rude. Whateva' Rolling Eyes Laughing
0 Replies

EpiNirvana

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 07:07 pm
Well demons are Good Angels Gone Bad,

Even though the bible says nothing of this, most christians say there was a rebelion long before creation of earth where lucifer rebeled against god thinking he could become just as powerful as god (Pride). and Lucifer (now satan) took 1/3 of the angels with him.

Well if you ask me i think the story would be much cooler if god was the underdog and only had the 1/3 of his army....i think it would be a much better preclude to the bible...then maybe we would have a bible that didnt disopoint on every page. I MEAN TALK ABOUT A PREACHY BOOK!
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 07:36 pm
EpiNirvana wrote:

Even though the bible says nothing of this, most christians say there was a rebelion long before creation of earth where lucifer rebeled against god thinking he could become just as powerful as god (Pride). and Lucifer (now satan) took 1/3 of the angels with him.

Well if you ask me i think the story would be much cooler if god was the underdog and only had the 1/3 of his army....i think it would be a much better preclude to the bible...then maybe we would have a bible that didnt disopoint on every page. I MEAN TALK ABOUT A PREACHY BOOK!
Lucifer is not the name of a person or individual. It is a title. And where did you get all this information about the timing of Satan's rebellion? Perhaps you should read the bible once again to get it straight.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 08:43 pm
neologist wrote:
EpiNirvana wrote:

Lucifer is not the name of a person or individual. It is a title. And where did you get all this information about the timing of Satan's rebellion? Perhaps you should read the bible once again to get it straight.

Perhaps you should descend from yon high horse and cease speaking so loftily down to people.
0 Replies

EpiNirvana

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2006 09:21 pm
neologist wrote:

Luciefer means light barier, it was a title, and the bible never says his name other that Satan. I said the bible never says this, we dont knwo the exact timing but this was before the world as we can easily tell
0 Replies